The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-01-2016, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Darrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivansgx View Post
Happy New Year, bros.

I met with Melina from PS on 31 Dec 2015. A nice way to end the year.
She's 100% same as the posted pics. Petite, a bit bottom heavy for my taste but she has a very cute face, short hair as displayed on the pics and an amazing pair of enhanced breasts on her petite body. Passive when I was on top, she is a devil when she rides. She rode me powerfully trying to squeeze the seeds from me but I managed to hold, aha. With the ample breasts she has, it was appealing to honor them. I ended with boob fuck and BBJ. I promised her I would not come in her mouth. She sucked and sucked and stroked until I was gasping for air. On the verge, I pulled out at the last second and unloaded all my cream on her cleavage.

Girl's Quality
- Accurate live pics on PS website
- Cutie, petite
- Enhanced cleavage C cup, small nipples
- Tight vagina
- Obedient.Sweet girl.

Other
- Pink braces but you won't fill them
- Thighs and ass a little too large for my taste

Dear bros, I hope the above report was useful to you.
Bro which one you taking abt? There only got manlia, somemore all long hair one. 😕😕😕
Old 02-01-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 9
thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Maybe he meant Melina of LB instead of PS
Old 02-01-2016, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
Ivansgx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIvansgx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevilone View Post
Maybe he meant Melina of LB instead of PS
Yup. Post corrected.
My apologies for the confusion. I was hesitating with Pomona from bro Cash at the time of my booking so I messed up my FR. I added Melina's pic so no confusion possible.

I personally recommend Melina to Petite and Big Boobs lovers.

Last edited by Ivansgx; 02-01-2016 at 11:46 AM.
Old 02-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 14
supermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to behold

Had a chance to try Casey from exotica66 today.
Bro e66 is prompt in replying to messages so kudos to that as well

Casey FR
Looks: 8/10 (looks that grow on you)
Boobs: 8/10 (a handful for me!)
Body: 9/10 (fleshy in the right places!)
BBBJ: 8/10 (unload 1st shot in her mouth~~)
FJ: 8/10 (tried various posn and finished 2nd with her riding me)

She speak above average English so communication wasn't a prob. A good conversation holder as well.
From my understanding, she will be gone on 6 Jan.
Overall a pleasant experience
Old 02-01-2016, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Darrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just had a session with jem from TY69.
Bro tom is fast in replying and gives clear instructions. 👍

Looks: 8/10. The kind of SYT looks
Boobs: 8/10. Probably a small B but soft to grab.
Bbbj: 9/10. Very power suction. Almost unloaded if didnt stop her haha!
Fj: 10/10. Very willing and will initiate different position change. She will really drain you dry!
Overall a very good session. 110% GFE starting from the moment you enter till you leave. Like what bro tzac said, her moaning is amazing. English is minimal but enough to maintain conversation.
Definitely will RTF. Hope this will help! Cheers
Old 03-01-2016, 05:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
tzac is a Helpful and Caring Samstertzac is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrenliew91 View Post
Just had a session with jem from TY69.
Bro tom is fast in replying and gives clear instructions. 👍

Looks: 8/10. The kind of SYT looks
Boobs: 8/10. Probably a small B but soft to grab.
Bbbj: 9/10. Very power suction. Almost unloaded if didnt stop her haha!
Fj: 10/10. Very willing and will initiate different position change. She will really drain you dry!
Overall a very good session. 110% GFE starting from the moment you enter till you leave. Like what bro tzac said, her moaning is amazing. English is minimal but enough to maintain conversation.
Definitely will RTF. Hope this will help! Cheers
Wow Bro, you indeed aim her fast. Haha. Glad you trust my FR
Old 03-01-2016, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
voldermort is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoldermort is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a session yesterday afternoon with Manisha from laserbabes. Went to website snd saw her cute face and couldnt resist a session.okt was fast in his replies and prompt. So no issues.

After reaching she greeted me at the door. She looked similar in her live pics. Sweet looking and cute. She was in the cosplay outfit I requested for. After the shower. Proceeded to the mission at hand. Bbbj was simple but sensual. She immediately got wet and sl she started to ride me. She felt damn tight. She makes these cute sounds like how u would fuck ur virgin gf for the first time. Hahahahahah. But i still nvr give chance.

We both attemepted various position for the 2 shots. Inbetween the shots we jist cuddled and slept a while. And talked. She teased me and woke my soldier up for the second shot. Overall was a decent bonk with good gfe and good service.

Looks - 8.5 sweet n cute
Body - 9 very slim. Boobs is small but I like them that way. Petite Frame with a nice ass and awesome nipples to suck on
Attitude - 9
Gfe - 8
Frenching- didn't manage to try
Rtf - wI'll Def try to go back. I love all the cute sounds she makes when u fuck Her. Just wanted make me go harder and faster.
Old 03-01-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
PowerGuySG PowerGuySG PowerGuySG

Can I check any bro get FL that don't finger but the OKT put they can be finger?
Old 03-01-2016, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGuySG View Post
Can I check any bro get FL that don't finger but the OKT put they can be finger?
rarely...i kana once then i never visit that stable again
Old 03-01-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
tangoten0 is one of the Best!tangoten0 is one of the Best!tangoten0 is one of the Best!

FR for Erica from PS.

Looks: 7/10 - Her looks is not as sweet as the pics but it does grow on you. More like some sales girl from a large dept store. Has MINAH-like tan. If you like minah you will like her.
Body: 8/10 - Her stats (33-25-34) doesn't seems right. It is more like 33-24-36. Boobs is probably A+. Boob lovers stay away. But she got a gorgeous brazillian round type butt. Way bigger than what the stats implies. Ass lovers, this is the one.
Frenching: 9/10 - yes. She will french as much as you want.
Painting: 8/10 - yes. Not shaved - small bush. Pussy is nice.
Bbbj: 8.5/10 - effort-wise I would rate her as a 10/10 but skill could be improved. Overall will do as request. Wanted to CIM but didn't make it (see below lol).
FJ: Good solid cowgirl skills. So good that I wanted CIM but exploded during cowgirl. Hah... didn't even get to doggy.

Overall, this is an awesome service girl. There is no ice to break. Without asking, she will soap you and grind you body to body. As noted by earlier FR, she will blow you in the shower automatically. Just awesome.

Didn't speak too much english but for service wise, I think she understand enough to perform well.

RTF: Usually I am very very picky on RTF and usually don't, but for this one, hell yeah. Minah tan, awesome ass, hardworking non-stop bbbj and GFE 101% from the start, can't ask for more.
Old 03-01-2016, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Recently tried to book at pattaya all gals taken up till late again, alot of bros cheong at least write FR let me know who good la haha.

Tried Elegantthai88, really wanted to call off my booking at 1st and leave, waited around close to an hour like some other bros mentioned. I think the okt super paranoid until worse than LB/PS security. Additionally made a thinly veiled warning regarding my info if I cancelled, at least still polite and not cursing vulgarities like another old stable. My info is a cheong number plus after so many bad experiences at other stables, of course I will cancel if the gal pic is not as advertised.

Good thing I stuck around as I was already waiting in area and the gal service is damn good, I think my future bonks with other gals can only go downhill from here on haha.

FR on Bo

Looks: 8/10 - Quite similar to pic but had her hair in a bun. Almost look like a local uni/poly beauty.
Body: 8.5/10 - Very slight tummy, but her overall proportions very hot. Some tattoos and belly piercing.
Boobs 9.5/10 - WOW! Usually I aim small tittied gals as fake or droopy one turn me off. Hers are perfect NATURAL c cups, soft, and very 'full' big enough to motorboat or rub you off like jav.
Frenching: 8/10 - At first not interested as I think maybe her braces pain, after she turn on, she initiate hard french on me haha.
Painting: 9/10 - Yes, no smell and wet.
Bbbj: 7/10 - Not bad but not really my thing plus braces so I didn't try too long.
FJ: 9.5/10 Wow, this gal at first shy but in the shower play with her until her nips hard. Go back room turn on commando and ride me instead. Tried many position with her, jav oil rub included haha.
GFE: 8/10 Mostly thru body language because quite chicken and duck
Location: 8/10 No direct mrt but still fairly accessible with either type of transport. Room surprisingly comfy and complete opposite of outside building. Big bed that don't rock around and own bathroom.

Very solid bonk that I will probably RTF, hopefully the long booking time is a one time thing since it's my 1st booking with stable and okt paranoid about security. Didn't get to see other gals unfortunately cause they look good but was told at diff location. Only gripe is that price is higher than other stables.
Old 04-01-2016, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 21
goat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Recently tried to book at pattaya all gals taken up till late again, alot of bros cheong at least write FR let me know who good la haha.

Tried Elegantthai88, really wanted to call off my booking at 1st and leave, waited around close to an hour like some other bros mentioned. I think the okt super paranoid until worse than LB/PS security. Additionally made a thinly veiled warning regarding my info if I cancelled, at least still polite and not cursing vulgarities like another old stable. My info is a cheong number plus after so many bad experiences at other stables, of course I will cancel if the gal pic is not as advertised.

Good thing I stuck around as I was already waiting in area and the gal service is damn good, I think my future bonks with other gals can only go downhill from here on haha.

FR on Bo

Looks: 8/10 - Quite similar to pic but had her hair in a bun. Almost look like a local uni/poly beauty.
Body: 8.5/10 - Very slight tummy, but her overall proportions very hot. Some tattoos and belly piercing.
Boobs 9.5/10 - WOW! Usually I aim small tittied gals as fake or droopy one turn me off. Hers are perfect NATURAL c cups, soft, and very 'full' big enough to motorboat or rub you off like jav.
Frenching: 8/10 - At first not interested as I think maybe her braces pain, after she turn on, she initiate hard french on me haha.
Painting: 9/10 - Yes, no smell and wet.
Bbbj: 7/10 - Not bad but not really my thing plus braces so I didn't try too long.
FJ: 9.5/10 Wow, this gal at first shy but in the shower play with her until her nips hard. Go back room turn on commando and ride me instead. Tried many position with her, jav oil rub included haha.
GFE: 8/10 Mostly thru body language because quite chicken and duck
Location: 8/10 No direct mrt but still fairly accessible with either type of transport. Room surprisingly comfy and complete opposite of outside building. Big bed that don't rock around and own bathroom.

Very solid bonk that I will probably RTF, hopefully the long booking time is a one time thing since it's my 1st booking with stable and okt paranoid about security. Didn't get to see other gals unfortunately cause they look good but was told at diff location. Only gripe is that price is higher than other stables.
I also wanted to try this gal at around 8pm today, msg in the afternoon asking on her availability...bah bah bah, asked me what time i want.
i reply 8pm. reply me the time i request abit late will sms me later.
After 2 plus hour at around 5 plus i receive no reply i msg again to ask again whether 8pm available.

Okt reply: Yes, On?
I reply: Ok. (with others this already serve as a confirmation where after they will provide the detail)
As the location is quite big i ask which part? near where?
Received no reply from okt.

Nevertheless i proceed down to the area 30min ahead of the schedule 8pm.
When i reach there i msg to ask again.

He reply: ???, Bro we never confirm anything

It then i know that no arrangement have been make him....It could be my mistake that i proceed down there without having further details. i ask then now how? she available or not? (As maybe there a later slot available which i can take)

Till now still never receive any reply.

This is not the first time i kena this. previously kena 2 times under the old stable.

The reply from the okt is not prompt to the extend of no reply at all (which really make me angry) Some bro say he Ah Frank....for sure this is not him. The way he conduct his business really is the worse i encounter all these years. This type of miscommunication i know will happen but at the very least have the courtesy to reply msg....Really a waste of time
Old 04-01-2016, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goat View Post
I also wanted to try this gal at around 8pm today, msg in the afternoon asking on her availability...bah bah bah, asked me what time i want.

The reply from the okt is not prompt to the extend of no reply at all (which really make me angry) Some bro say he Ah Frank....for sure this is not him. The way he conduct his business really is the worse i encounter all these years. This type of miscommunication i know will happen but at the very least have the courtesy to reply msg....Really a waste of time
I suppose this is the previous TB88 Okt! Last time I also ranted about his sometimes horrendous customer service. Looks like things haven't changed a bit, probably only getting worse...
Old 04-01-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 9
supersaiyan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Stable: Pattayaaa
Lady: Star

OKT: All i can say, regardless of how his girls are. He is always prompt with his replies. Managed to book a slot. Came early and he was willing to accommodate to the timing.

Overall: A decent/above average bonk.

Location: Transit Hotel. Those that chiong will know. Personally i don't mind.

Looks: She looks exactly like the pics advertised but without makeup. 22 years of age, but she knows what she is doing. A definite sweet young thing. A few tattoos on her back.

Boobs: A Cup. Not for boob lovers. Those POLY students kinda boobs. But loves to be sucked on.

FRENCH: Her comms of english is okay but not as good as her FRENCH tho. It ranges from sweet loving smooches to tongue fighting contest. (SHIOK) Her FRENCHing never stops throughout our love making.

FINGER/PAINT: YES and YES. (Subject to chemisty) Initially, she does not want to be paint. Kept pushing my head up whenever i go down on her. But with gentle persuasion from my fingers. I went down anyway.
And she immediately went to cloud 9. Why? Her back ARCHed when i gave her a good tongue lashing. She was so wet, that even her pussy was begging for it.

Catbath/BBBJ and A SURPRISE AR: It was an okay catbath. SOP nipple kissing. But once she goes south on u. AHH! Sucks ur didi good good kaw kaw. What she did next was out of the realm. I didnt even request for an AR. And she even went to the deeper southern part of my region. :O I was caught off guard but i submit anyway to her mouth like she did with mine. It was her way of returning the deed. Quite short but no complains there.

FJ: She is willing to accomodate with all. But i highly recommend for bros to go for doggy. Her frame is petite but her ass is surprisingly Big! A nice sight to bonk.

A good start to my 2016. Thumbs up.
Old 04-01-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
andybee is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried Melina of LB last week.

Positive:
Very pretty and cute lady.
Big Boobs(Enhanced)
Get her to AR me and its was fucking good.
Nice simple massage too.

Negative:
Don't let me FJ for 2nd shot.
Fingering and painting not allow.
Kissing not allow.
Starting bath together after that all alone.

Don't feel worth it to pay $140. A lot things also cannot.
RTF:Nah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1