The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-01-2017, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempt View Post
hi bros,

was checking out and saw this

anyone know her name and which stable she is from?
Apple from WonderLand. Think Left our shore.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=636479
Old 06-01-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempt View Post
hi bros,

was checking out and saw this

anyone know her name and which stable she is from?
Confirm APPLE from Wonderland ... she ROD unfortunately

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 06-01-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Request

is there any stable operating in between Buena Vista / Harbour Front / Tiong Bahru are?
Pelase PM me
thanks
Old 06-01-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 8
Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!

Fr for Day (DH)

Rtf 2 times then I write FR to make sure it's good hahaha anyway bros are keeping this gem to themshelves I guess... some reluctance to share as well

Looks: 9/10 (She is quite some resemblance to Aylna Neo(if you know who she is)
Body: 8/10 not as perfect as model body but it's good enough as fl/gf above avg bonk
Boobs: 8/10 I'm not good in sizes but I think B??
Bbbj: 8/10 quite fast & furious and can deepthroat
Fj: 8/10 can ride and accommodate to different positions, legs are flexible which I like..open wide wide to welcome you
Gfe: 2nd trip then achieve the gfe feelings she's quite introvert in another sense but maybe we not much chemistry on first time

Rtf: definitely! Treat her right & you'll receive more & better than you thought. Anyway it's her 2nd stint here tried her before when she was here the first time under another stable.
Old 06-01-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GroundZero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for a bonk worth mentioning. Since this is a page for sharing FR, a little contribution back to the community rather than reading all the "honest feedback from "OKT"."

look at it this way. if we are checking out this thread, we are just hoping to find some honest info to make a informed decision to make our money worth. And we don't need to Ka Jiao the OKTs for more info. So let me help continue the ball rolling.

Had Skype from Sex Senses yesterday afternoon. Originally was hoping to try Oasis but was no longer available on the web.

Looks: 8/10 Skype age looks reasonable as stated in web. Not a MILF neither a SYT. But my view, she is pretty. Slightly more tan than photos, but looks pretty without makeup. Slim with slight tummy.
Boobs: Natural C. I like original.
Services: Light kisses only, painting and sucking of nipples not preferred by Skype and I respect that.
BBBJ: Yes, good av feel, damn steaming looking at her sucking your penis.
FJ: Accommodating.

The deed: BBBJ while standing, AV style. Cap on fuck her missionary then doggie. And my sperm just couldn't withhold themselves. Clean up cuddle, talk cock sing song. And she is able to hold a conversation in English, hence there was no moment of silence. She initiate round 2, cowgirl only for a short while and I spooned her then end missionary. She is responsive to each trust and totally my control. Fuck her mission and see her pretty expression is worth the dollars. Was reluctant to surrender my 2nd battalion but it's a losing battle to begin with.

In short, Skype gives good GFE and is responsive within her limitations. If you are looking for decent pretty looks, natural boobs, slim body, well trimmed pussy. She is worth a try.

RTF: I would like to try others and if no brother shares other good stuffs then she remains on top spot for now till she leaves our shores. Last day 15th according to her.

Happy fucking around.
Old 06-01-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 57
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Went for a quick bonk today. Since girl ask me help write review here it goes:
Keep it short and straight forward as using Hp.

Bangkok-Gems (Chanel)

BBBJ-9/10-Good Suction
CIM-9/10-Allows CIM with a bit of COF. No swallow.
AR-5/10-Not deep tongue type. Only surface.
AJ-No even when offered additional.
GFE-7/10-Chatty love to French while doing it.
But not for syt lovers as what advertised correctly. I would say Probably 28-30yo i forgot to ask but body maintained for her age tough.
For me body good can la age +/- no problem. I close my eyes also only can feel the boobs the body and the service can't feel the looks lol.
Photo exact same as the selfie posted as it was taken on the day she arrived.

Overall consider 1 of the better ones i had taken lately.
2nd time booking with Bangkok-Gems so far so good. Responsive OKT and nice location for the girls. But its all about good bonks here and not good OKTs lol.

RTF-Will do so if i am around that area. But CNY coming will get busy.
Happy Advance CNY to all bonkers and OKTS. May the OKTS bring in more solid gems for us to spend our money on!!
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 06-01-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
tomatoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

finally got time to sneak a bonking session, wanted to browse this thread for fr, but knn so many meaningless post, putting FL on altar not enough still have to call other bro toads, this guy kena gong tao isit? even got OKT rant somemore, bth.

but nonetheless the past 20 over pages are pretty entertaining

anyway back on topic, wanted oasis, miso or bentley but no luck, finally msg bro SK for nana from TRL and heng got it, she was the last one i wanted else go home pcc liao.

location is very discreet, while walking towards the location saw a bro coming the other way, when rch saw another bro just finish wearing shoe, while walking to the room saw yet another bro prepping for shower. wah lao this stable business got so good bo?

so nana lookwise like others said is about 75% close to the pics provided, u will know is her but not as pretty, above average, not for bros going for looks.
but what she lack in looks she compensate in her service. she is outright one of the best FL that provide the best service, throughout the session she made me very comfortable both mentally and physically.
shes slim, with natural small B, bmi i would say ard 19-20.
shower was better than most, bbbj was great, fj was great.

thought i was really lucky to book her as shes leaving in 2 days.
saw another gal there that looks really yummy. probably my next target
Old 06-01-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatoo View Post
finally got time to sneak a bonking session, wanted to browse this thread for fr, but knn so many meaningless post, putting FL on altar not enough still have to call other bro toads, this guy kena gong tao isit? even got OKT rant somemore, bth.

but nonetheless the past 20 over pages are pretty entertaining

anyway back on topic, wanted oasis, miso or bentley but no luck, finally msg bro SK for nana from TRL and heng got it, she was the last one i wanted else go home pcc liao.

location is very discreet, while walking towards the location saw a bro coming the other way, when rch saw another bro just finish wearing shoe, while walking to the room saw yet another bro prepping for shower. wah lao this stable business got so good bo?

so nana lookwise like others said is about 75% close to the pics provided, u will know is her but not as pretty, above average, not for bros going for looks.
but what she lack in looks she compensate in her service. she is outright one of the best FL that provide the best service, throughout the session she made me very comfortable both mentally and physically.
shes slim, with natural small B, bmi i would say ard 19-20.
shower was better than most, bbbj was great, fj was great.

thought i was really lucky to book her as shes leaving in 2 days.
saw another gal there that looks really yummy. probably my next target
going to up your points for a good summary in the first paragraph

cheers
Old 06-01-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
happyboy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Date: 06/01/2017
Time: 1630hrs
Stable: Teeruklover
Girl: Gigi from Bkk
Tone: Malay tone
Look: square face n a bit manly
Body: Gigi is "big bone" type. Think she's around 1.65m. Got bit of tummy
Boobs: firm big C
Finger: didn't try cos she feel uncomfortable with it
French: very light frenching only
Paint: not ok with finger but still ok with painting.
Pussy: trim hair, can't see pussy well cos the room very dark
Bj: I told her I don't wan
Comms: basic English better than most cos she's a masseuse in Bkk. Got chance to speak to farang

Bro Sk is still the same. He's fast, responsive n reliable.

The deed:
start of with sop bathing. Gigi didn't join me but she did help me to bath. When I'm in the room, she help me to wipe my back n ask me to rest while she go bath. When she back, she start by giving me a leg massage n work slow to my lil bro, I told her I don't wan bj so she Juz suck my balls. Not long after, I told her it's my turn. I will do my usual frenching, sucking of breast then slowing work down to "Y" she aldy prepared KY by the side, but when I start my paint job, she's enjoying that moment n can feel her body responds to it.
Bros out there, I'm not sure how many got the mindset same as me. But it altered my mindset when I knw those girls r faking.
Fake moan ~ "since u wan to fake, I make sure later u kena from me"
Genuine moan ~ " wahhh super happy. Lik achieve target liao, got chemistry "
So when I feel that's she's rdy, cap on n pump her missionary. Actually today's fuck is very normal. Nothing much to share with you bros.
I ended my 1st shot n after that is all TCSS/massage session, but I learn a lot from Gigi as she tell me her experience with farang, saying their cock is long but soft, Asian is short n hard.
Sometime it's good to hear n know things that u might not encounter in ur life.
Mayb becos of the TCSS session, she feels comfortable with me n when she ask me for 2nd bath, back in room she was getting rdy for my 2nd shot but I told her 1 is enough as I'm oso rushing off to meet up with frenz.
Overall Gigi is a nice lady to chat with n she will tell u almost everything. She not my cup of tea as she's "big bone" type. She's goin back in 2 days time along with nana & Ann.

Up me or zap me. Choice is urs
I only write what I do/see/felt
Old 06-01-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Anyone tried Pink from Thai Pegasus?

Also Tomyam bro disappeared liao? See him update over here but message everything no response?
Old 06-01-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

hi guys i know i should not be asking here but i dunno where i can post this question need some enlightenment from exp bro. i use to patronize stable laserbabes and monalisa was wondering if okt have switched to a new name for operation?
Old 07-01-2017, 04:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Anyone tried Pink from Thai Pegasus?

Also Tomyam bro disappeared liao? See him update over here but message everything no response?
Chances are Tomyam still around but you kana Banned!
Old 07-01-2017, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivinic View Post
hi guys i know i should not be asking here but i dunno where i can post this question need some enlightenment from exp bro. i use to patronize stable laserbabes and monalisa was wondering if okt have switched to a new name for operation?

I used to support Laserbabes too until its put down. The OKT always bring in wonderful girls
Old 07-01-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
Chances are Tomyam still around but you kana Banned!
i just realised i also think so...i msg him to ask why he also dun want reply. I never put aeroplane one leh, nv do funny things...other stable can vouch leh...haiz but nvm bo pian
Old 07-01-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivinic View Post
I think.. Laserbabes -> Lustvegas
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1