The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-02-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fishcracker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Haven't cheong for a long time and chance upon baobei from Emmanuel. Okt is fast and responsive but coordination can be better as I booked baobao but I showered with Esther at the start due to a mix-up.
Also due to me not noticing the difference. But Esther look rather cute though. Will try the next time.
Anyways to my FR.
Looks: same as pic and is really fair
Body: she is 165 not 160 as stated. Body with a bit of fats.
Gfe: she can speak English dam well. Can hold her conversation, she live in Italy prior so she can speak Italian if you know.
She is a great kisser, we were missing from start to finish.
FJ: quite passionate and wet and quite accommodating.
Overall, I'll say I will rtf for her gfe feel. But wanna try Esther as she looks cute and small, with nice boobs.
Location is in central, alot of place to park ur car if driving and is close to the MRT. Within walking distance

Last edited by fishcracker; 16-02-2017 at 12:18 PM.
Old 14-02-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
vicron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BANGKOK-GEMS-KIMM

A FR for session with Kimm

Room: 8/10 Clean with in built shower
Body: 9/10 Petite and slim with enhanced Boobs (D-E)
Looks: 9.5/10 She really looks good in person. Very very sweet smile
GFE: 9/10 Like dream come true for a noob who has got his crush to become his girlfriend.
Service: 10/10 Starts with short massage that loosen you up and does the tease to ramp up the excitment and a head massage to loosen you up before 2nd bonk
FJ: 9/10 Compassionate. Gd moans and very gf feel while doing the do.
RTF: Yes
Old 14-02-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Had Dennis from Emmanuel yesterday. I would say she is good.
Looks better in the pics but not too bad irl. Hooters are large B or small C with some minor sag.

She'll jump on you and smother with kisses all over. Very pro-active. No prominent scars on body, just a small 5 line tat on the back. And take good care of me when i was there.

Easily wet and her bbbj come with AV sound glug, glug, glug cos she suck with conviction.

Look: 7.5/10
Bode: 7.5/10 Not skinny or fat. Slight meat. 1.60/48kg
French: 7.5
Bbbj: 8.5
Paint: Didn't try. Got small bush but clean.
Fj: 9/10 Wet and active all the way.
Gfe: 9/10
Didn't need to remind her of 2nd round or massage cos she will offer.

Apartmnt in central with shared bath.
Old 14-02-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post
Hate girls who play with phone between shot. No frenching and claim time up 20mins earlier!!! Ask for tips. Omg Big boohoo bro. U still thinking to RTF??!!!

Guess becos of your seniority then okt is nice. If newbie like me sure kena makan upside down.
I kick up a huge fuss. Not the first time though some okts just ignore me. Bro Tom was responsible and he said if I ok with next session just tell him on that day he arrange a top notch girl with best service so my rtf won't be same girl. Most okts can't control their girls much so for him to be able to get his girl come down refund I believe he do try to talk or train his girls. Of course at the end he can't do much if his girls might not give 100 percent to certain customers. They have preferences after all and mileage might vary. That's why in the end I didn't take the refund. I just want the girl to know just because Singapore customers generally are gentleman they shouldn't take advantage.
Old 14-02-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6129 / Power: 21
izaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried Esther from Emma

This time the FR will be alittle disappointing.

Looks: 7.5/10 (sweet looking girl, you wont reject)
Body: 8/10 (proportional)
Boobs: 9/10 (natural C)
Frenching: 0 (She said she alittle sick)
BBBJ: 6/10 (Too short like 3 min)
FJ: 6/10 (average)
GFE: 5/10 (Alittle rush)

Dont want to be negative but i tired Emma stable a couple of times and everything went well. I hope this is a isolated incident.

Overall i think she is overwork, showed me her phone with 8 bookings daily with nearly all with 90 min session, thats like 12 hours and 16 bonks a day. She tried to break the ice which is nice, but the short bbbj and try to mount me after 3 min plus no french i will give this session a thumbs down.

Will i support this stable again? Ans is yes because (1) other experience with this stable has been positive (2) central location (3) offer 60 min session which i prefer (4) real pictures for the ladies not too much photoshopped.
Old 14-02-2017, 07:58 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordie07 View Post
I kick up a huge fuss. Not the first time though some okts just ignore me. Bro Tom was responsible and he said if I ok with next session just tell him on that day he arrange a top notch girl with best service so my rtf won't be same girl. Most okts can't control their girls much so for him to be able to get his girl come down refund I believe he do try to talk or train his girls. Of course at the end he can't do much if his girls might not give 100 percent to certain customers. They have preferences after all and mileage might vary. That's why in the end I didn't take the refund. I just want the girl to know just because Singapore customers generally are gentleman they shouldn't take advantage.
Agreed with that.
Bro Tom of TY69 is a gentleman with good attitude towards customers. Ditto for the Bro of Club Nirvana. Both dont disappoint with their customer service approach.
Old 14-02-2017, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 15
commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!

Visited esther from emmanuelle, pretty much the same feedback as above bro. Too rush.
I booked 730pm, came early and request for 7pm, okt acknowledged.
After a rushed one shot, was told by the girl that boss say one shot?!?!
Then i realised i came early, but okt made used of the early timing and double book/ overlap my booking. Full of bs really, didnt even tell me, only get to know for the girl.
Overall: girl was friendly, good comm but no french. I see one girl outside waiting, so chances are more girls than the room at the moment. Try at your own risk if booking are stacked. Tried XJ and another girl previously no issues, this time seems too complacent.
Old 14-02-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 15
commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!commedes is one of the Best!

Lol so fast tio zapped and threatened within one minute, how to find out who did that? It just further emphasized what i said is true lor.
Points so big deal meh? A free thread but controlled by okt runners zapping? 😅
Anyway whats the alternative url for the recent censorship?

Anyway another FR, cream (forgot stable lol), the was one fr few pages back.

Look -9/10
Body slim, big boobs enhanced( abit too big but not hard)
Very tight! Light kisses only, 2 shots easy.
Should rtf this instead! Not sure if she go back 😭
Location-hotel kind
Old 14-02-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 16
sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!

Had a session with Best from Doll88:

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=640250

and would like to share my FR here.

Looks: Girl next door look, 85% similar to photos. What you see is what you get.

Body: 7.5/10, around 170cm tall with enhanced D-cup boobs. Too hard for my enjoyment but some bros might like it. Big butt that's great to grab

BBBJ: 9/10, very enthusiastic, wet & slurpy & sloppy, just the way I love it! A highlight for sure and she will not stop till you tell her to. Had a CIM for the 2nd shot just becos of her excellent bbbj. 69 was heavenly!

FJ: 8/10, game for frenching and painting. But she doesn't like or want to receive or give AR so please take note.

GFE: 9.5/10, this is where she shines. She speaks passable English but is very receptive to jokes & playful petting that I dish out so the whole session is like with a gf whom you just knew. Overall, a great session!
Old 14-02-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of

Just visit Best from doll88 today.

The photo is exactly same person. She is tall at 167 cm. Gfe is very good and chatty during session. English not bad for thai girl.

Looks: same as picture. Will rate her 8/10. She looks like chinese
Body: smooth and fair with man made D-boobs. Score 8/10 for bro who like tall and slender girl.
Gfe: like your gf, keep talking and smile during session. 9/10
Bj: I opted for cbj, although you can have bbbj if you want. Got slight teeth feeling, but she is hardworking.8/10
Fj: accomodating to whatever position you want. Not easy to get tired. 9/10
Rtf: today is my 2nd rtf. Too bad she is going back soon.

Overall, worth the price for this girl.
Ps: Okt also responsive and friendly. No complain. Thumbs up.
Old 14-02-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yoyoman23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FRs on LAX - Kiko?
Old 15-02-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sads View Post
Had a session with Best from Doll88:

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=640250

and would like to share my FR here.

Looks: Girl next door look, 85% similar to photos. What you see is what you get.

Body: 7.5/10, around 170cm tall with enhanced D-cup boobs. Too hard for my enjoyment but some bros might like it. Big butt that's great to grab

BBBJ: 9/10, very enthusiastic, wet & slurpy & sloppy, just the way I love it! A highlight for sure and she will not stop till you tell her to. Had a CIM for the 2nd shot just becos of her excellent bbbj. 69 was heavenly!

FJ: 8/10, game for frenching and painting. But she doesn't like or want to receive or give AR so please take note.

GFE: 9.5/10, this is where she shines. She speaks passable English but is very receptive to jokes & playful petting that I dish out so the whole session is like with a gf whom you just knew. Overall, a great session!
Nice FR bro
Old 15-02-2017, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 9
Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!

Overdue FR For Amy From Wonderland

Was surfing the forums one afternoon, felt horny, decided to go look at some of the girls here, sadly no one fit the type i wanted, that was till i read Bro Naka's FR, if you're reading this, i want to thank you for your FR on Amy. Didn't have a second thought, immediately just msged bro wonderland to book amy immediately,
Made my way down to location, great location, very discreet, and it was a new experience.

Look: 8/10 Definitely is her in the pictures, her look grows on you the more you look at her

Body: 8/10 Looks great for her stature, and she has nice boobs to suck on too

BBBJ: 7/10 quite skillful, likes to go in deep without her hands and it just feels so good cause there's no teeth and its pure tongue action.

Painting: 9/10 Hairy, BUT, she has a really wet pussy, very easy to make her wet even with one finger, and her moans just turn you on much more everytime she moans. its wonderful. i painted her so much that she decided to push me down and sit on me and i ate her out for a well good amount of time till she couldn't take it anymore.

Frenching:8/10 definitely yes, she loves to french and reciprocates when you dive in for a kiss. Absolutely love her tongue when we french, it feels so heavenly hehe

FJ 9/10 Great stuff, able to do multiple positions, really hardworking, and the sight of her going on cause she's about to cum just makes you want to work harder to give her pleasure.

RTF? Yes, infact, this coming afternoon i will be paying another visit once more. Bro Wonderland, thank you for bringing such a gem into SG, its a pity i wouldn't be able to savor her long enough, but i will do what i can with the time i have left
Old 15-02-2017, 03:20 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 8
Emmanuelle55 is one of the Best!Emmanuelle55 is one of the Best!Emmanuelle55 is one of the Best!Emmanuelle55 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by commedes View Post
Visited esther from emmanuelle, pretty much the same feedback as above bro. Too rush.
I booked 730pm, came early and request for 7pm, okt acknowledged.
After a rushed one shot, was told by the girl that boss say one shot?!?!
Then i realised i came early, but okt made used of the early timing and double book/ overlap my booking. Full of bs really, didnt even tell me, only get to know for the girl.
Overall: girl was friendly, good comm but no french. I see one girl outside waiting, so chances are more girls than the room at the moment. Try at your own risk if booking are stacked. Tried XJ and another girl previously no issues, this time seems too complacent.
Hi bro I am sorry for the incident this evening. Esther had a customer who came late before your slot but insist to get full 90min resulted slot stack up. Hope you don't be offended bro. Thank you and have a happy valentines day bro
Old 15-02-2017, 06:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyoman23 View Post
Any FRs on LAX - Kiko?
Huh? No Kiko from LAX. There is a new arrival, Kiko from Wonderland.

She is a genuine SYT.... still a student with very beautiful puffy nipples. But note that she is very new to the trade. Except for frenching, she will do whatever you request, but without much enthusiasm. If you want to savor the experience resembling the rape of a very young and beautiful girl, you may want to book her. But if you are looking for a gfe, she may not be what you want.

My personal experience only.... yours may be very different because of chemistry (or a lack of it)....

[Just saw the pic of Kiko from LAX.... it's a different girl from the one at Wonderland, of cos]

Last edited by sgjoey; 15-02-2017 at 10:13 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1