The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-02-2017, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
batamgolfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Has anyone tried Patty from Doll88? Looks good but I don't see any FR ...
Old 15-02-2017, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 14
marshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud of

FR for Sexy Bovy, Siam Angels
Bovy is very sexy woman, her features are relatively sharp and had a beautifully tattooed back.
We headed for shower and I was really horny seeing her naked. Her body was beautifully proportioned, curvy butt and a pair of mermemising tits.
Hold her hands and proceed to bed.We French like lovers and roam across her senseous body where she later gave me a pleaseant blow and licking session.
Cannot take it anymore.. I signal her that I really need to pump her so she did cow girl which later converted to a missionary. Her moans were sexy, her clits were wet with juices and later turning to me for a request that we should cum come together..I shot my load with unbelievably satisfaction..
Headed for the shower where she playfully squeezed my balls.. another session with doggy. This time a full view of herctattooed back fufilling my fantasy of banging a Yakuza lady since young. Her butt against my balls were heavenly. Squeezing her butt cheek with great comfort I unloaded.
Brosters, Bovy is really sexy and I strongly encourage that you guys should go for it.
Thanks bro Siam for being so patient with me even I was late for 10 min.. good stable, nice OKT and sexy Bovy.. what are you waiting for ?👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻9/10
Old 15-02-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 12
HornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud of

Tried alice of emmanuelle last night, ice breaking was easy, once enter room hug each other kiss each other..touch my bird and help me to undress, after shower remove my towel and she kneel down to blow my big bird.. solid and wet BBBJ until i CIM and continue sucking...

Looks 8/10 , better than pic
GFE 9/10
BBBJ 10/10
Frenching 10/10 - slow and sensual can french very long
1x CIM
1x FJ - cowgirl , missionary
Overall very good session with nice foreplay
Her last day on 25th so grab it fast
Old 15-02-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
torres54321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried nut from doll it was a good one

Looks: 8.5/10 (sweet looking girl)
Body: 8/10 (slim leg but slightly more meat on the body)
Boobs: 10/10 (natural D soft and good to play with)
Frenching: 7.5/10 (more on kissing)
BBBJ: 7/10 (good feeling )
FJ: 7/10 (just normal)
GFE: 10/10 (she can chit chat alot and always smiling)
Old 15-02-2017, 10:32 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drasto94 View Post
Overdue FR For Amy From Wonderland

Was surfing the forums one afternoon, felt horny, decided to go look at some of the girls here, sadly nd her moans just turn you on much more everytime she moans. its wonderful. i painted her so much that she decided to push me down and sit on me and i ate her out for a well good amount of time till she couldn't take it anymore.

Frenching:8/10 definitely yes, she loves to french and reciprocates when you dive in for a kiss. Absolutely love her tongue when we french, it feels so heavenly hehe

FJ 9/10 Great stuff, able to do multiple positions, really hardworking, and the sight of her going on cause she's about to cum just makes you want to work harder to give her pleasure.

RTF? Yes, infact, this coming afternoon i will be paying another visit once more. Bro Wonderland, thank you for bringing such a gem into SG, its a pity i wouldn't be able to savor her long enough, but i will do what i can with the time i have left
Great FR and great tat you enjoy the bonk. Just take the FR as a pinch of salt.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-02-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fishcracker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by commedes View Post
Visited esther from emmanuelle, pretty much the same feedback as above bro. Too rush.
I booked 730pm, came early and request for 7pm, okt acknowledged.
After a rushed one shot, was told by the girl that boss say one shot?!?!
Then i realised i came early, but okt made used of the early timing and double book/ overlap my booking. Full of bs really, didnt even tell me, only get to know for the girl.
Overall: girl was friendly, good comm but no french. I see one girl outside waiting, so chances are more girls than the room at the moment. Try at your own risk if booking are stacked. Tried XJ and another girl previously no issues, this time seems too complacent.
Seems like she is really popular. Having showered with her due to mix-up, she seems good but if like u n the the bro said it's rushed then I guess I'll go for other girls.
Old 15-02-2017, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 12
Kyrosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Emmanuelle.

This OKT service like shit. I understand some other customers might disagree with me, so maybe this OKT only treats his regulars nice or something? idk.

What happened:

I made a booking for baobao, and I reached the appointed location. I msged the OKT and he took his own sweet time to reply, leaving me outside wandering around for 30 mins. I kept asking what happened and if she is ready yet. OKT was late in his replies and kept telling me "I am calling her" without any further explanation or word of apology.

In case the OKT wants to challenge me on his lack of service, I have ss-ed the msgs and can post them if you'd like.

Take your chances with this one, guys.
Old 15-02-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
dinoang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with BaoBao from Emmanuelle.

Strangely no FR for her and she asked for one, so shall help her as I think she deserve it.

She's here because her family need her financial support and mum is sick, need money for treatment. That aside, her service is great, bbbj, French, fingering, all that you can ask for and able to hold very good conversation.

I shall leave out the details but in short, if you fantasy having sex with an Tall and Fair American Born Chinese, a young 张曼玉 lookalike, go for her. Slightly different fr picture but still very beautiful and young lady.
Old 15-02-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 19
peiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoang View Post

Strangely no FR for her and she asked for one, so shall help her as I think she deserve it.

She's here because her family need her financial support and mum is sick, need money for treatment. That aside, her service is great, bbbj, French, fingering, all that you can ask for and able to hold very good conversation.

I shall leave out the details but in short, if you fantasy having sex with an Tall and Fair American Born Chinese, a young 张曼玉 lookalike, go for her. Slightly different fr picture but still very beautiful and young lady.
Her height on the web is 158cm. How tall is she?
Old 15-02-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishcracker View Post
Seems like she is really popular. Having showered with her due to mix-up, she seems good but if like u n the the bro said it's rushed then I guess I'll go for other girls.
Your mix-up is the best, bro ... i wish i had this kind.

Can molest one other girl for free in the shower, in addition to your booking

You should've asked for shower action
Old 15-02-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoang View Post

She's here because her family need her financial support and mum is sick, need money for treatment.
Think I must have heard this somewhere before cos it sounds so familiar...
Old 15-02-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
Think I must have heard this somewhere before cos it sounds so familiar...
The real reason is probably for a new nose or boobs upsize.
Old 15-02-2017, 07:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gondola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First FR (mainly because of how terrible it was)

Benz from Emmanuelle
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=640516

First time writing here but am not new and have patronized Emmanuelle before without any issues and FL1 for more than 4 years. But this was the worst experience in more than 4 years.

OKT: No issues, prompt
Looks: Average, nothing like the video
Body: Slim but average
Attitude: Right from entering the room to leaving spent more than half the time on the phone. Almost 0 English skills, 0 initiation. Angry face right from beginning to end. She attempted to handjob like using a screwdriver. After 30 mins of hopelessness, I gave up, paid and left.

Once again, no issues with OKT. Previous experience was good. But worst FL experience I've had.
Old 15-02-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

Akitake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree Benz from Emmanuelle totally.
The worst experience.
Old 15-02-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Akitake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by gondola View Post
First FR (mainly because of how terrible it was)

Benz from Emmanuelle
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=640516

First time writing here but am not new and have patronized Emmanuelle before without any issues and FL1 for more than 4 years. But this was the worst experience in more than 4 years.

OKT: No issues, prompt
Looks: Average, nothing like the video
Body: Slim but average
Attitude: Right from entering the room to leaving spent more than half the time on the phone. Almost 0 English skills, 0 initiation. Angry face right from beginning to end. She attempted to handjob like using a screwdriver. After 30 mins of hopelessness, I gave up, paid and left.

Once again, no issues with OKT. Previous experience was good. But worst FL experience I've had.
I agree Benz from Emmanuelle totally.
The worst experience.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1