The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-03-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
akira14403 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Hi, anyone tried Perri from TY69? Appreciate if you have any feedback?
Old 24-03-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 20
Draculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond repute

Fong from RegentLust

Even though I had a good session with Jan the other day but still can't get Fong off my mind; felt like Mission not accomplished there tried to make a booking with operator and managed to get it today.

Can tell it was her immediately when she open the door, a sweet looking SYT with a little cold look but still bring a smile. Inside my mind was "damn, should have RTF Jan instead!" and felt sorry for myself for throwing the money down the drain. But I never like to reject girls therefore I proceed with the session praying that she is better than what I think she will be.

Entered the room, undressed and went for shower. First good sign is she is polite and would attempt to hang and fold my clothes. She led me up the bathroom and I just jump in to shower myself. She passed me a mouthwash and come clean me up.

After we are done and inside room, requested for her to turn off the lights because it was damn bright. She ask me "off light, can see Lor?" I told her it's okay can see. After she off the lights she come over to the bed and ask me if I can see her. I told her cannot while my hands was caressing her body. She giggled and say I was naughty.

Not a single speech right after that, she just lay beside me in my chest and slowly move her hands around my body and shortly proceeded to BBBJ me and cat bath shortly after. Can felt that she is new because her BBBJ and cat bath isn't those professional type but rather it's the kind of feel like how you coax your gf to BBBJ you for the first time.

She attempted to reached for the CD and KY to have the session started but I told her to lie down instead and gave a good lick. I worked my way down slowly and felt that she have pretty sensitive nipples. The best is when I work my way down can feel that she has got a nice looking and freaking tight pussy and went ahead to paint it clean until her water is flowing non stop from a totally dry pussy.

When painting the pussy can felt that she genuinely enjoying it because of the uncontrolled movements from her body and the soft moans. She has gotten all horny and was stroking my dick with her hands and attempt to hint me to penetrate her soon by pulling it closer and closer to her pussy. Was equally aroused by her actions and told her to cap me which she complied and I am ready for my entry!

The initial entry really prove me right, she really have a very tight pussy and it really felt really good inside her. Enter her slow and steady but shortly after just penetrate her hard due to the amount of fluid at her love hole. When I hit the right spot she would moan much louder so it's easy to tell how she like it. Shortly after the initial penetration she said she cummed who I felt it too but I have yet to release therefore I continue pumping her. That went on for quite a while until I felt tired and wanted to take a rest but before I stop she told me she is about to cum again and plead for me not to stop which I gladly complied and she gotten her second shot. By then I was almost drained and called for a half time and we lay down on the bed together catching our breath. Less than a minute, she said "now still have many water"... I said "water many then how to do?" She just gave me that evil grin and start touch my little Brother and led me to poke her again... this is a route of no return... this time we are screwing each other for the next 1 hour.

When I eventually unload my crap, she said she came 6 times and my legs have never been that soft in the near recent years. I almost couldn't make it back home after this. LOL

Surprisingly she became a very demure and sweet girl instead of the icy look when I first saw her. Haha!

Face: 8.5/10 - nice looking Long hair, resemble photo just with a typical Thai Tan skin
Boob: 8/10 - young looking soft natural B
Body: 8/10 - tight skin young body
Cat bath: 7/10 - good effort but inexperienced
BBBJ: 7/10 - good effort but inexperienced
Painting: 8.5/10 - clean, nice looking pussy with loads of water
FJ: 10/10 - first time ever I gave a 10/10 but a young, tight pussy and the 1hr15mins non stop penetration really deserve that
GFE: 8.5/10 - started with not much GFE but the more we screw the better GFE it gets
RTF: 100% + chop going back!

TLDR; 22 years SYT, no tattoo, very wet pussy, Super tasty and tight pussy with mind blowing FJ. But green and inexperienced. Think she is very new in this line, please don't abuse her and take good care for her. Have fun!
Old 24-03-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

Very insightful NT bro - Never "assume" you get the same feeling as another bro who wrote fantastic stuff about the FL. Everyone who tried the same FL can walk away with a different feeling from the writer.

So blame nobody - as what NT said : 1 man's meat is another man's poison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks for you effort, time, patient and compliement for my FR.

Take everything inside as a pinch of salt and don't trust too much as some think that is fake.

Bonk too much in the past few weeks and also too much work so need to rest more for other bigger mission.
Old 24-03-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
ello909012 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post
Very insightful NT bro - Never "assume" you get the same feeling as another bro who wrote fantastic stuff about the FL. Everyone who tried the same FL can walk away with a different feeling from the writer.

So blame nobody - as what NT said : 1 man's meat is another man's poison
i do agree that what one bro experiences may differ from another, but in general i think as a rule of thumb dont go booking a FL with high expectations going in regardless of FR. Anyway for me, personally i just like reading FRs that are detailed. Can get turned on mah xD, sometimes also quite funny

wah but these days stables popping up here and there wtf
Old 24-03-2017, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Playar1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished round 2 with anne from lax.
I thought i would right this FR as she is some lady!! She is pretty as per picture!!
Someone who enjoys sex and this can be seen by her service..
her comando service is very good and a must try ... she has some great other skills that i will let you discover yourself!!
Old 24-03-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ello909012 View Post
i do agree that what one bro experiences may differ from another, but in general i think as a rule of thumb dont go booking a FL with high expectations going in regardless of FR. Anyway for me, personally i just like reading FRs that are detailed. Can get turned on mah xD, sometimes also quite funny

wah but these days stables popping up here and there wtf
Agreed that they are sometimes humorous though I do not feel aroused by reading
Old 24-03-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

ello909012 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any bros tried the Cleopatra stable?
Old 24-03-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Had lustvegas' Bale couple days ago:

Looks & Figure :
Average GND looks, not a head-turner. Boobs enhanced C, prob new and still felt quite hard, so i didn't dare to squeeze much.
Best part is her curvy and tight body, small waist + big ass combi. When she kneel on the bed, can appreciate that S-profile from her lower back down to her butt.

Painting and fingering allowed, but can sense she not very in the mood for it.

FJ :
As said earlier, she's an average looker only, but got that young fresh feel about her. Felt extra horny, so managed 2 x FJ in slightly less than an hour.
Nothing elaborate this time, missionary both shots (though her ass would be superb for doggy imho) ... just wanna fuck and make her squeal softly

Only negative is that between shots she appeared more interested in the movie on TV; sat up in bed with her back to me and just watched. Stopped only to check if i am ready for 2nd round, and then we went at it again.

Overall satisfying bonk, but not quite rtf stuff.
Old 24-03-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!

Tried Ace from Lustberries a few days ago.
Girl:
Figure/Body: Dark tan, skinny with big enhanced. Not great.

Face: Relatively pretty, (but) with braces.

Service: Reluctant bbbj, no CIM as advertised. Shower yourself.

Overall: Nothing to shout about, shot twice and exited in less than 1 hr.

Rtf: no. For 150, money well spent elsewhere for sure.
Old 24-03-2017, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
vicron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR for Mo from Lust Berries?
Old 24-03-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 16
jackro is one of the Best!jackro is one of the Best!jackro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicron View Post
Any FR for Mo from Lust Berries?
SYT, tight body. GND looks, small sized

wears braces. handful natural boobs, not too big but ok

attitude not very good imo
Old 24-03-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 19
peiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uooh View Post
Tried Ace from Lustberries a few days ago.
Girl:
Figure/Body: Dark tan, skinny with big enhanced. Not great.

Face: Relatively pretty, (but) with braces.

Service: Reluctant bbbj, no CIM as advertised. Shower yourself.

Overall: Nothing to shout about, shot twice and exited in less than 1 hr.

Rtf: no. For 150, money well spent elsewhere for sure.
BBBJ is dangerous. Can still catch Chlamydia and gonnohrrea. Not worth the hassle to explain to Dr or gf. You will find the japs and koreans don't give bbbj for this very reason. Play safe boys!
Old 24-03-2017, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee80 View Post
BBBJ is dangerous. Can still catch Chlamydia and gonnohrrea. Not worth the hassle to explain to Dr or gf. You will find the japs and koreans don't give bbbj for this very reason. Play safe boys!
can go for cd bj if want play safe i guess.

but imo when bro go find fl, already aware of risk. and want syt to do bbbj to feel more shiok.

but yes... play safe if have wife and gf. very hard explain to them haha
Old 24-03-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

tried ace from lustberries. shes just my type. skinny,with huge boobs.

i am a bodybuilder who is on roids so i when i met her i was so turned on. attitude wise not so good so i didnt ask much but i just screwed her non stop. she also cannot say anything
Old 24-03-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by crizpy View Post
can go for cd bj if want play safe i guess.

but imo when bro go find fl, already aware of risk. and want syt to do bbbj to feel more shiok.

but yes... play safe if have wife and gf. very hard explain to them haha
you are.right. better to be safe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1