The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-03-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uooh View Post
Tried Ace from Lustberries a few days ago.
Girl:
Figure/Body: Dark tan, skinny with big enhanced. Not great.

Face: Relatively pretty, (but) with braces.

Service: Reluctant bbbj, no CIM as advertised. Shower yourself.

Overall: Nothing to shout about, shot twice and exited in less than 1 hr.

Rtf: no. For 150, money well spent elsewhere for sure.
Seems like this Lustberries stable quite jialat.........
Old 25-03-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 19
peiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by crizpy View Post
can go for cd bj if want play safe i guess.

but imo when bro go find fl, already aware of risk. and want syt to do bbbj to feel more shiok.

but yes... play safe if have wife and gf. very hard explain to them haha
Yup. Just condom blow job. Not worth for thise few seconds
Old 25-03-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick View Post
Seems like this Lustberries stable quite jialat.........
ya lor.. was actually quite interested in ace and mo one... but so far all the review quite bad. sad...
Old 25-03-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

This is a week late due to work and other commitments. Just posted on the original site page as well:

Name: Mindy
Stable: Siam Angels
http://siamangels.net/index.php?topic=31.0

I owe an FR on this GEM!!!
About a week late but have been busy...

Got to location... F**King central yet so hidden at the same time. With lots of discreet parking areas around.
And THANK YOU BRO for actually providing the room without need for transit registration.

Got up to the room, did the usual knock and wait.
Door opened... NO ONE THERE!!! DAMN!
Heh Heh... she was hidden behind the door as it was a pretty small room, but yet cosy, clean and recently renovated.

She had just come out of shower so was draped in her towel and hair was wet... that got me going, was soooo sexy!

She asked if I could have a quick shower on my own as she just got out, fine by me. I had my purpose that day and GFE Shower wasn't one of them.
While I did that, she had to pop out quickly to pass a friend something so I got on and when I came out, she was back and without delay, she started to catbath me standing and started to kneel to blow me.

I made her sit on the edge of the bed while she sucked on my meat rod. This way I could grab her ample boobs and massage her huge rosy red nipples... OMG!!! Her boobs are a good B++ and soft (probably has had a kid before) but all natural and responsive.
After a few good minutes of blowing me bareback. I dove in!

I needed to suck tits, eat pussy and lick ass!
And OH BOY! Did she enjoy it, which in turn gave me absolute excitement and turned me on even more...
Sucked on her big rosy nipples and she started to squirm... I can tell she's kind of enjoying it with her pushing her nipples harder into my face... Moved on to her pussy...
SO CLEAN and SHAVEN!
I skipped that for now and decided to inspect her asshole.
TOTALLY CLEAN TOO!!!
Licked her really good there and after a while she started to get wet... and I worked my tongue on her pussy, her clit, back to her asshole for a good 15 minutes until (I think) she came... But I did not stop there... I started to finger her and lick her clit at the same time... The gentle rubbing of her g-spot and licking of her clit made her cum again... until she had to lay there for a few seconds.

But being a professional, while laying there, she reached out for the condom and coated my rod and got into missionary for my grand entrance.
Keeping with the theme of enjoying her body... I only allowed her to feel my dick head at her pussy lips... kept it there with light penetration for a few minutes until I could feel her love sauce covering my dick head and then I slowly entered her more and more until with a well lubricated thrust... I made her gasp and thrust her hips up to meet my rod...
Fucked her slow and hard in missionary for a while... until I felt I was about to cum... I held off.

I pulled out and made her turn around to doggy... Once again I worshiped her anus with my tongue and started to finger her back door.
As she started squirming. I penetrated her wet pussy with my hard dick to get her juices flowing and the lube up my dick to prepare for entering her sweet dark back entrance.
While doggying her... I started to lube her anus and relax her there with gentle fingering...

Pulled out of her pussy... Lubed my dick head again and slowly penetrated her back door.
SHE IS A FUCKING ANAL CHAMPION!!!!
No hard squeezing... while slowly penetrating her asshole... she pushed back slowly to allow me full penetration into her back door balls deep!
Kept my dick there while she gets used to my rod up her ass...
Slowly I started moving... moving... moving... so tight, yet sooooo GOOD!!!
I made her close legs together so I could bend her body and grab her boobs while I pounded her ass real hard while she was moaning away...
After a few minutes of pounding her hard in her little girl anus... I CAME IN HER ASS (in the condom) while she was shivering away below me with my hard dick still inside her.
I pulled out gently and wiped her sweet anus for her, and we both just lay there for a while worn out.

I managed only 1 round due to the time constraint with what I did with her in 1 round-3 holes. But oh man... she sure gives QUALITY!

According to Bro, she's due to head home anytime soon. So I hope to be able to take her 3 ways again before she leaves.

Body: 7.5/10, matured but well maintained
Face: 8/10, different from the studio shots, but still very pretty
Boobs: 7/10, milked before, but I love her huge rosy nipples
Pussy: 8/10, clean and lovely to eat out
Anus: 9/10, clean and responsive
BBBJ: 8/10, probably lower than this, but how she approached me was very natural. But I was there for her ass not a BBBJ
FJ: 8.5/10, responsive and reactive, naturally lubricated
AJ: 9.9/10, NEAR PERFECT!!! Naturally lubricated by her pussy juice and me... and I feel like she's learned to enjoy anal sex
RTF: 11/10 if I get the time
Overall: 8.5/10, one of the better gems out there right now. Turn her on and she'll make sure you have a great time.
Old 25-03-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by crizpy View Post
ya lor.. was actually quite interested in ace and mo one... but so far all the review quite bad. sad...
Same here. Looking at Mo but now hesitant. If the service can match the pics...
Old 25-03-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
This is a week late due to work and other commitments. Just posted on the original site page as well:

Name: Mindy
Stable: Siam Angels
http://siamangels.net/index.php?topic=31.0

I owe an FR on this GEM!!!
About a week late but have been busy...

Got to location... F**King central yet so hidden at the same time. With lots of discreet parking areas around.
And THANK YOU BRO for actually providing the room without need for transit registration.

Got up to the room, did the usual knock and wait.
Door opened... NO ONE THERE!!! DAMN!
Heh Heh... she was hidden behind the door as it was a pretty small room, but yet cosy, clean and recently renovated.

She had just come out of shower so was draped in her towel and hair was wet... that got me going, was soooo sexy!

She asked if I could have a quick shower on my own as she just got out, fine by me. I had my purpose that day and GFE Shower wasn't one of them.
While I did that, she had to pop out quickly to pass a friend something so I got on and when I came out, she was back and without delay, she started to catbath me standing and started to kneel to blow me.

I made her sit on the edge of the bed while she sucked on my meat rod. This way I could grab her ample boobs and massage her huge rosy red nipples... OMG!!! Her boobs are a good B++ and soft (probably has had a kid before) but all natural and responsive.
After a few good minutes of blowing me bareback. I dove in!

I needed to suck tits, eat pussy and lick ass!
And OH BOY! Did she enjoy it, which in turn gave me absolute excitement and turned me on even more...
Sucked on her big rosy nipples and she started to squirm... I can tell she's kind of enjoying it with her pushing her nipples harder into my face... Moved on to her pussy...
SO CLEAN and SHAVEN!
I skipped that for now and decided to inspect her asshole.
TOTALLY CLEAN TOO!!!
Licked her really good there and after a while she started to get wet... and I worked my tongue on her pussy, her clit, back to her asshole for a good 15 minutes until (I think) she came... But I did not stop there... I started to finger her and lick her clit at the same time... The gentle rubbing of her g-spot and licking of her clit made her cum again... until she had to lay there for a few seconds.

But being a professional, while laying there, she reached out for the condom and coated my rod and got into missionary for my grand entrance.
Keeping with the theme of enjoying her body... I only allowed her to feel my dick head at her pussy lips... kept it there with light penetration for a few minutes until I could feel her love sauce covering my dick head and then I slowly entered her more and more until with a well lubricated thrust... I made her gasp and thrust her hips up to meet my rod...
Fucked her slow and hard in missionary for a while... until I felt I was about to cum... I held off.

I pulled out and made her turn around to doggy... Once again I worshiped her anus with my tongue and started to finger her back door.
As she started squirming. I penetrated her wet pussy with my hard dick to get her juices flowing and the lube up my dick to prepare for entering her sweet dark back entrance.
While doggying her... I started to lube her anus and relax her there with gentle fingering...

Pulled out of her pussy... Lubed my dick head again and slowly penetrated her back door.
SHE IS A FUCKING ANAL CHAMPION!!!!
No hard squeezing... while slowly penetrating her asshole... she pushed back slowly to allow me full penetration into her back door balls deep!
Kept my dick there while she gets used to my rod up her ass...
Slowly I started moving... moving... moving... so tight, yet sooooo GOOD!!!
I made her close legs together so I could bend her body and grab her boobs while I pounded her ass real hard while she was moaning away...
After a few minutes of pounding her hard in her little girl anus... I CAME IN HER ASS (in the condom) while she was shivering away below me with my hard dick still inside her.
I pulled out gently and wiped her sweet anus for her, and we both just lay there for a while worn out.

I managed only 1 round due to the time constraint with what I did with her in 1 round-3 holes. But oh man... she sure gives QUALITY!

According to Bro, she's due to head home anytime soon. So I hope to be able to take her 3 ways again before she leaves.

Body: 7.5/10, matured but well maintained
Face: 8/10, different from the studio shots, but still very pretty
Boobs: 7/10, milked before, but I love her huge rosy nipples
Pussy: 8/10, clean and lovely to eat out
Anus: 9/10, clean and responsive
BBBJ: 8/10, probably lower than this, but how she approached me was very natural. But I was there for her ass not a BBBJ
FJ: 8.5/10, responsive and reactive, naturally lubricated
AJ: 9.9/10, NEAR PERFECT!!! Naturally lubricated by her pussy juice and me... and I feel like she's learned to enjoy anal sex
RTF: 11/10 if I get the time
Overall: 8.5/10, one of the better gems out there right now. Turn her on and she'll make sure you have a great time.
nice FR bro! got so many good FR about this gem.
Old 25-03-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!

Body: 9/10 tight. Petite nice ass with abit of abs
Face: 8.5/10 chinese like. Syt defo
Pussy: 8.5/10 tight enough. Unshaven but didnt lick
Bbbj: 5/10 braces got caught by a rough customer. Still sucked but not gd
FJ: 8/10 accommodative. Doggied her brains out
French: nil. Only light peck. Damn disappointed cos okt say can. She doesnt kiss anyone and I'm decent looking. So okt talk cock.
Gfe: 8/10 her attitude first round damn bad. Cuddled and showed the fuckboy side until she reciprocate the flirting
Rtf: yes for the face and body. No for the fuck.

Peace
Old 25-03-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!

Oh yea the post is about Mo from lust berries btw. Almost forgot. She's big B cup or small C at most. I'm a boobs lover so naturally abit disappointed. Nevertheless they were proportionate to her body
Old 25-03-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
Dudddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ello909012 View Post
Any bros tried the Cleopatra stable?
also waiting fr.... feels legit....
Old 25-03-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudddy View Post
also waiting fr.... feels legit....
same here... targetting may and june hehe..
Old 25-03-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

1st blood this 23yo lovely syt from Sex Senses, Febby

Hails from Khon Kaen, working as a coyote dancer in bkk.
Not a shy type for sure.
Looks: 8/10 her 2nd pic looks most accurate albeit slimmer face, it seems she lost some weight. Her dress sense is not up to standard lol, have since advised her. However, as the session went on i found increasingly attractive as she smiles n once the memory of her clothings subsides.
Body: 9/10 a coyote dancer body. Slim n curvy. A tat on her right ankle. Well maintained.
Boobs: 9/10. Ok...her best physical assests. Rounded natural boobs. Cant gauge the exact size but a real handful with small nipples. Definitely one of the best i tried. She is fine with sucking, licking n nibbling but doesnt like them to be roughly treated. Exactly my type of boobies..yummy!!!
Pussy: 7/10. Tight but unshaven so not exactly my type. She tot SG men are like Japs who loves them unshaved n untrimmed. She told me she will get it clean shaven after tonight.
Fingering: allowed. Took a smell of her juice after finger poking her fast n furious, no fishy smell.
Painting: i skipped due to her bush but if she is good to words, i might consider doing it.
Catbath: 8/10 due to the fact she went 2 rounds instead of the standard one, she tot customers might it better. Licked all the right spots to make me steam harder lol. Thigh n inner thighs she will lick n kiss.
Frenching: 7.5/10..now she is a bit blur blur on this. She tot her job is to bonk or get bonked n its just a fuck. Explained to her, certain SOP n requirements are needed. She is a smart gal who understood easily n auto surrendered her tongue to me lol. A french war erupted.
BBBJ: 8/10. She has braces but i didnt feel them. Good skills n she sucked my nut sacks well. A plus is she will lick u till almost the butthole. Not a AR but i think its possible if persuaded.
GFE: 8/10. Her english is passable she can easily strike a conversation, in between rounds she cuddles n kisses n offered a decent massage. Like i mentioned earlier, she didnt know too many SOP at the start of session but has since been enlightened lol. I felt a good chemistry n GFE towards the end, jokimg n teasing each other. Definitely no commercial feel.
FJ: 8/10. A above average rider who has good stamina n a above average receiver capable of taking a long, hard pounding. No complains even though i took forever to come lol. I am old, shit....every bros' skill sets differs but she is my type of bonks.
Overall Febby is definitely a above average bonk. A keen learner who listens to this uncle's advice well and really positive type of gal. As we were walking to the door when i was leaving, she turned me around n started to french me passionately, held onto me n refused to let me go and playfully asked if this is the GFE i was advising her on. Lol. She has the looks n the body so lets see if she improves after my advice. Thank u bro OKT for your fast response.
Old 25-03-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1225 / Power: 8
gabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Been aiming a few but couldnt seems to match the time.

Wanted to make appt with Kiko from Emmanuelle Wed Night.
Whatsapp Okt and replied avail at XXXXhrs. Reached destination and waited but MIA. After that replied 40mins later which i already left.
Next day tried again told him i am in the area. Again replied after 30Mins. Sianzz. Maybe not their regular they dont bother.

Tried making appt for Bale from Lustvegas also could't get. Lady all full not even a single avail as well... Sianzz.... this was also Thurs night....

Last night Finally... Horny for 3days finally gotten appt from Bangkok-Gems. Recommend me Fiona first day Syt and since i gotten before from them, will trust that pic is real.

Arrived at desination with a SUPERB SWEET LADY in a tight dress type showing her curves. Wow i am Fking glad i booked this bonk.

Stable: Bangkok-Gems
Name: Fiona
Body: 9/10 tight. As per Pic. Busty Natural 36C/D and nice Ass.
Face: 9/10 chinese like. Syt definately.
Pussy: 9/10 tight but not shaved. I dont Lick anyway so no issue.
Bbbj: 10/10 no braces good suction BBBJ. Did not try CIM as i dun wanna waste my shot so i am not sure if she do it.
FJ: 9/10 tight and willing to change position. Boobs super nice when cowgirl and ass super nice when doggie. Damm i am still dreaming of her while writing this.
Gfe: 10/10 her attitude is really good. Maybe first day or maybe because i am friendly haha.. Can comumicate in english and bery sweet smile. But not perfect english la. Good enough for me.
Rtf: A hundred percent yes and likely this 2days
Dmg:$160/90/2. Was hesitating as other stables now many running promo $120-$140 but given my few encounter with Bangkok-Gems ok la for that $10-$20 dollars more for a good standard,WORTH IT!
Old 25-03-2017, 08:03 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
Tried Lovely from siamescort this morning.

Looks: similar as photo. Uni student with petite build and small boobs.
Gfe: she like to chat and joke during the session.
Bj: good suction and no teeth eventhough she wear braces.
Fj: stop halfway after 1 minute. Notice got slight blood and straight away stop and throw the cap and wash afterward. She mentioned her menstrual cycle come. After that just ask her to blow until come. Sian half already.

Has informed the stable after that to prevent another bro have dissappointed sessiin. The boss keep saying sorry. But, seems like the okt still bump the thread..

Overall, It is half dissappointed session. The girl is ok but the timing arre bad.

Was looking for slim Syt and tried out Lovely from Siam Escort this afternoon.

Body: Confirmed slim, no tummy, no baby fats
Looks: Cute Syt type
Age: she said she is 20 jokingly. But I believe early 20s
Attitude: Keeps smiling, very friendly and takes her initiative to chat. Bubbly. Able to comm in English.
BBBJ: Excellent and no complain
Boobs: B+ but not so firm and soft to touch. Confirmed real. And she likes u to squeeze both handful boobs.
FJ: Very patience and tried many patterns also no conplain. She seems to enjoy sex.

Note: Going back real soon.

Overall: 8.5/10

Recommendation: Highly recommended for those who like slim Syt with good attitude.

Enjoy!
Old 25-03-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 15
intelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to all

Recently a fuckbuddy came back, face still okay but body gone chubby. I think she had not been fucked for a while, the whole room stank with her sex juices as I rubbed her, i fucked her and she wanted another shot, I told her I had no more power.

So feeling a need to get some sweet thing I went for SKINNY FERN.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=644124

BUT ZERO resemblance from pic. Perhaps I am given a different girl?

she look like a southern thai dark skin with a fuckmeat look with braces

Very thin with not well done enhanced boobs.

She asked if if need to shower with her... I said no, and she was glad. She then gave me a damp towel but luckily this time I had my own towel.

The irony is that she not being a pretty thing; and she asking me to stop a number of times ... and so due to that I gave her a long and hard banging as I cannot Cum (home).

She rewarded me with a look (not sure what it meant) and showered me.

I left quickly after that.
Old 25-03-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
Themafia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time writing FR.

Tried Meena from Siam Escort.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=643373

OKT was responsive and quick to reply.
Looks: 9/10 Same as the photo advertised. In fact, she's prettier in real person.
Boobs: 10/10 Quite a handful to grab and nice nipples to suck (Def for boobs lover). haha
Body: 8/10 Not the slim type but the type where curved in the right place (sexy body).
GFE: 10/10 She's like your long lost lover.
BBBJ: 10/10 She did it like a champ. Almost CIM in the shower but i had to stop her.
FJ: 8/10 Accommodate to all position. Meena will takes the initiative.

Overall:
Meena is very hardworking, patient and experienced. She knows how to set the mood right and get you excited right from the start of the shower to the actions on the bed. She's a gem not to be missed.

RTF: Yes, but too bad she's leaving soon.

For bros visiting her, do try to get her something to eat her as she might not have time to eat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1