The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paris Hotel (Bukit Indah)

Went there last week after reading FR from 1 of the bro.

Asked for Mishell and OKT said she has left long long time ago! Told him Mishell was available in wechat but he insist Mishell was no longer there.

Buddy asked for Camry and OKT brushed us off saying she was on leave

Was then brought to the rooms and only 3 viets available at that time. Chose Bei bei cos she was 1 of the better looking ones but service was so-so..

Hygiene of this place is very bad. Towel offered is very old and rugged and bed sheets are yellowish as if it has not been changed for months!

Will avoid this place at all cost!
Old 31-07-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
omghotbabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can share the wechat id please? Interested to make a trip down in Aug. Thanks a lot!
Old 31-07-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 20
Laser is one of the Best!Laser is one of the Best!Laser is one of the Best!Laser is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omghotbabe View Post
Any bros can share the wechat id please? Interested to make a trip down in Aug. Thanks a lot!
Check the previous posting for the WeChat ID
Old 01-08-2016, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

Read some reviews that the facilities is jialat eg pool not hot water, towels worn out and bedsheets yellowish . How true is that cos many other reviews never mentioned about all this. So better save the rm 20 and go direct to the girls?

Any kind bro can advise?
Old 10-08-2016, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Cloudchaser is Cool - loads of Potential

My first visit today to the spa turned out to be unfortunate. Reached at 12pm. So i went to lvl 1 . was greeted by a big fat guy who gave me massage options only. When i asked for girl .he said dont have. I called number at wechat nvr ans. Whats the prob here
Old 10-08-2016, 08:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 0
kenzoJR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterkenzoJR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudchaser View Post
My first visit today to the spa turned out to be unfortunate. Reached at 12pm. So i went to lvl 1 . was greeted by a big fat guy who gave me massage options only. When i asked for girl .he said dont have. I called number at wechat nvr ans. Whats the prob here
Maybe because u r indian.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 5255 / Power: 63
Finn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond repute

Went to this place alone as intro by kaki, tried xiao man.

A very good fuck and she is willing to pls and very high gfe. He look better than in the pics posted.

Maybe should put her lastest picture will be better to attract more customers.

She will be here for long.
Old 11-08-2016, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1673 / Power: 16
xiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant future

Saw a Pinoy lady.
Anyone has a review for her?

-------------------------------------------------------------
Power and Points is Secondary.
Primary is Posting a FR from your HEART.

DON'T PUT EMOTIONS INTO CHIONGING SESSIONS.
I PUT THIS SIGNATURE TO REMIND MYSELF NOT TO BE KC-ED.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Old 12-08-2016, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Cloudchaser is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzoJR View Post
Maybe because u r indian.
No la. . y other race cannot meh. I have their wechat. What to req when reach there?
Old 16-08-2016, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2160 / Power: 18
w810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Paris Hotel (Bukit Indah)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn Balor View Post
Went to this place alone as intro by kaki, tried xiao man.

A very good fuck and she is willing to pls and very high gfe. He look better than in the pics posted.

Maybe should put her lastest picture will be better to attract more customers.

She will be here for long.

Yes, agreed with you ,bro .

Cheers
Old 16-08-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by w810_76 View Post
Yes, agreed with you ,bro .
upped u bro

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 17-08-2016, 08:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 0
kenzoJR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterkenzoJR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobudian View Post
Saw a Pinoy lady.
Anyone has a review for her?
tried the only pinoy there. Overall she is only good for chatting.

Lotsoff things can't be done.
Old 21-08-2016, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
fishhead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfishhead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfishhead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfishhead is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mmmm Long time no go, time for a visit soon
Old 23-08-2016, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2160 / Power: 18
w810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Will arrange another trip to Parris soon in Sep, after back from outstation 😁

Cheers
Old 29-08-2016, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

27 August 2016

A day trip to Paris Spa.

Took CW3/4 from Jurong East bus station at 1pm, ticket cost 4 dollars. Due to plenty of tourist buses, we arrive at 4pm. Told myself it will be my first and last trip as I detest traffic jams.

Arrived Aeon Mall, KFC was affordable and delicious. Changed MYR at 2.598, surprisingly their rate was even better than The Arcade. 10mins walk to Giant and we decided to roam the 3 massages parlors on the left side.

金美人(beside Orange hotel)
An aged pimp with mustache was patient in explaining the packages, the girls came in real person for us to choose. Out of 6 ladies, only 1 was looker. They have more ladies who are working, it could be worth a try as girls are trained for 一条龙 service. We did not wait and left to discover the rest.

依依不舍(same management as 金美人)
The counter guy has bad attitude, he can view his girls and wank behind the counter for all he want, hes not gonna get any business. AVOID THIS PLACE!

Sport Massage(located in between the two shops above)
The counter lady has an attitude problem as well, she explained 5 packages in 5 seconds in Mandarin, how the hell am I gonna catch that? Told her to repeat couple of times and she gave a suck-cock face. Opt for MYR128 package that consist oil massage + hj, had to pay before I view the thai ladies. BIG MISTAKE, none were at least a 6. Asked if there are more ladies, she said thats all to choose. No choice, I chose one that provided lousy massage and her hj was rushed. After deed left the place right away, AVOID THIS PLACE TOO.

Went to Paris Spa, went for quick dip in the hot pool. Had half boiled eggs and hot maggi noodles, tasted good. Captain Jimmy approached us and we went up to hotel rooms and view the girls. Met 6 girls and I would bang at least 4 of them.

Took 小贝 as her body was hot and had the 'I just woke up and screw me' look.

Indeed, she had just woke up from a nap. Lazy attitude and was playing with her phone for first 10mins.

Eventually we went to shower together, gave me a good standup bath followed by a tongue tease on the balls, along came with super-tight suction bbbj, this is probably the tightest I felt in my chionging days.

Dried myself and went to bed. She came to talk some cock with me, the room was all dark I could not see nothing. I requested for lights on, she was reluctant and played with the lights. Told her I have headache, she then turned on the lamp lights, bright enough for me to admire her wonderful body. She started to kiss and lick gently around my dick like it was her favorite lollipop, then she gave another awesome bbbj with tight suction, if I had not cum earlier I would have lost it right there.

She put on my condom, applied KY and started to hump me good while I pretend to sleep. I opened my eyes to view this hot body humping my dick, her tits were real, firm to the touch and just nice for her size. It is the first time seeing inverted pink nipples like her. Kissing/DFK was almost non existent.

For ladies who have bad attitude, I would usually give them a rough pumping to teach them a lesson. We transited to missionary and I ram her hard, she seemed to like it and pull me towards her for kiss but I declined, now I feel she has woken up and found me interesting.

Put her legs on my shoulder and thrust her fast. Turned her to side wanting to spoon, then she grab one of my legs to her body, we are like in a zig-zag position, first time trying this position and my movement were inexperienced. Moved her to doggy style and I pumped her while kneeling, I moved her to the side of the bed and pumped her harder as I have more balance control while standing. I brought her up and did standing doggy, by now she was amazed what I can do and kept laughing. I can see she enjoys it as much as I do.

We moved to infront of the wall mirror and pumped her there, it was hot. She kept putting her leg up, so I had to hold her leg and pump her from the side, inexperienced movement from me again. Moved her back to bed for some more doggy. Changed to side spoon, piak piak sound loaded my gun and I turned to missionary and submitted my load. I was perspiring like hell and she helped wipe my face with a look of fascination. She commented I am a 360 man, that was funny.

Fed me fruits and some chips, I have overshot 10mins and it is time to go. Gave her a hug and she requested me to carry her while I made my exit. RM198 for 45mins of decent fun.

Took the last bus back to JE outside Giant, costing RM5. Return traffic was smooth. I would definitely return only for another session at Paris Spa.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1