The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-04-2017, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 10
javascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjavascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
I would not let a ML stand on my back and step. One wrong over strength step and it can be painful for a couple of weeks. Hand rub preferred but I supposed different people have different likes.
That's exactly what happened to me few week back. Costochondritis or chest wall pain. No joke...it was really a torture. I can't even take deep breaths as it hurts badly. A painful lesson learned. I could still feel a tinge of the pain after 3 weeks.
却看不到我滴在
键盘上的泪
++++++++++++++++
Old 02-04-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why is summer moved to list 2? Did her service drop? I visited her 3 weeks ago, i thought it wad quite ok.
Old 02-04-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
Why is summer moved to list 2? Did her service drop? I visited her 3 weeks ago, i thought it wad quite ok.
Negative reviews received.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
MR for Laura (sglonelyguy)

http://sglonelyguy.com/laura-massage/

MR for a ML that needs no introduction.

Appearance (7.5/10): Looks pleasant, sultry young lady. D cups are true as ever, good size for BF indeed.

Massage (7/10): Not the best, some knowledge of where the veins and nerves are, not anyhow press. Above average.

Sensual and JG (9.8/10): This is where she excels. She gives a good BM with those huge jugs, definitely got feel. A short feast on those scrumptious nipples. The JG that follows was surprising! I was thinking that it will be some half fuck process like most others nut NO, she does a completely professional JG (reminds me of bro Steriodfreak's ladies, just that Laura is naked doing the deed). LONG torturing process where she brings you to heaven and hold it there, repeats the process again. The ending HJ was really good as well after the JG, shoots a whole lot.

Overall: Great attitude friendly ML who can chat decently. Best thing is I have found the JG master that I am looking for a long time, which I will be able to visit regularly.
Her JG is quite authentic because they were disciples of YF. She and her sister Mint is the notorious pair that gave YF a taste of her own medicine back in those days. Quite an interesting story if they want to share
Old 02-04-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 22
curiosity is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuriosity is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A belated MR on peony
Personnel rating on her
Looks: 7.5 got those ancient beauty
Boobs: b, nice to grab
Massage: 8
Hj/jg: 8
Rtm: yes, when time permits
Old 02-04-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

My 2nd ML in this forum. 1st one was a few years back.

Decided to try Aini from SLG after reading many good reviews and seeing her nice body.. Am glad that I made a good choice. Good service and damn solid figure.

RTM soon..
Old 02-04-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mizuki_yona is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone tried Jessie from beautycastle?
Old 02-04-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 8
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki_yona View Post
Anyone tried Jessie from beautycastle?
Also known as http://sglonelyguy.com/chu-lian-massage/
Her MR: https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=15530434
Old 03-04-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
My 2nd ML in this forum. 1st one was a few years back.

Decided to try Aini from SLG after reading many good reviews and seeing her nice body.. Am glad that I made a good choice. Good service and damn solid figure.

RTM soon..
Is AINI going RTC soon??
Old 03-04-2017, 04:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by javascript View Post
That's exactly what happened to me few week back. Costochondritis or chest wall pain. No joke...it was really a torture. I can't even take deep breaths as it hurts badly. A painful lesson learned. I could still feel a tinge of the pain after 3 weeks.
99.9% of the so-called MLs come to our land without any training or experience on massage. Some of them just pick it up from their sisters or some bros who are willing to teach them. Getting a "hard" massage from these girls is not always a good idea and you might not experience "relief the ache of the body" as claimed by many of the reviews here.

Unless a ML is really properly trained, otherwise I would just take the massage as some sort of foreplay or chit chat session before my penis takes action.
Old 03-04-2017, 04:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

http://sglonelyguy.com/ling-ling-massage/

Does this girl do BBBJ as advertised? I went to try she offered me only CBJ which I didn't accept. Any bro has the same encounter?

In fact I wanted to fuck her as the teasing was really not bad, she is also advertised as an FL btw, but blowjob with condom is too potong stim which ended up I also got no mood liao.
Old 03-04-2017, 05:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vynjacobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.com/rose-massage/

waiting for a review on her. anyone?
Old 03-04-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Chionster420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My virgin MR~ please don't zap me!
Not new to the scene but always operating from the shadows... decided to come out of my shell to share a ML that I feel deserves more attention~
I usually frequent 2 MLs and try new faces that I see but this ML stands out even in comparison to the usual MLs I visit. (Would love to keep her to myself but I guess sharing is caring)

http://www.liltigersden.com/mini/

Location: It is LITERALLY right outside the MRT exit! Car park is right infront of the apartment entrance but it gets crowded at night so better to take MRT. Centrally located. Nice apartment but looks expensive... No massage bed but a queen size bed~
Looks: To be honest, I was expecting a 20-30% discount from the photo she posted but HOLY SH*T! Not just similar to the photos but she looks WAY WAAAAAAAAY prettier with mild makeup on and younger than her stated age~
Figure: She is kinda petite sized. Roughly 158-160cm but she has a well maintained figure. Hourglass figure with no visible fats. Very nice to hug hehe
Massage: Above average~ Although she doesn't have much strength due to her size, she does put in effort. Can tell that she have gone through some training. She has yet to master her skills but will definitely get better over time.
Sensual: Quite SOP but with 4G roaming and that pretty face of hers, not a problem for an explosive release.
GFE: She is kinda shy but very accommodating and always asking how am I feeling. Or if she is hurting me. I am a quiet person that doesn't like to chat much, so it might be different for fellow bros.
Damage: 100+big tip~ because she deserves it!

All in all, I recommend bros to check her out~ she is really worth the price. Although in the $100 category, I feel that she deserves more~
Old 03-04-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Visited 2 lovely ladies after positive FRs by fellow bros:

Mi Mi

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p...ostcount=28890

Pleasant looking that grows as the session went on. She did not put on any make up. I thought she'll look quite chio if she put on some light make up. Slim, petite figure with cup B.
Attentive from the time I stepped into the apartment. She even sent a thank you note after I left for treating her gently. I believe in treating the girls well but this is the first time a ML bother to thank me for it, which I appreciate.
Soft spoken and very polite girl.
She puts in considerable effort in the massage section and asked where you'll like her to focus the massage on. Commendable effort.
Now to everyone's favourite part. Not a fan of bbbj, so i skipped that. She gave me a long ticklish catbath that aroused my bro. Good roaming signals. Surrendered my load in no time.
We chatted after the deed and she told me that she may not be here for long. For her service oriented attitude and polite personality, I'm planning a RTM after vit M replenish.

Mo Mo

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p...ostcount=28835

SYT with some light make up. Was wearing some loose lingerie that hid her voluptuous figure. Would prefer her in some tight fitting top given her ample assets She gave me the vibe of a poly/jc gal who likes cutesey things.
Offered to bath with me which I declined as it will be too squeezy in the small shower area. On reflection, i should have said yes. The small the space the better. Silly me.
Puts in decent effort in massaging but it was not long before she moves into vixen mode to turn me on. The ticklish HDLY combined with some catbath makes me horny. Finally, its time to flip over and its time to enjoy her assets. Many patterns in her HJ mode which reminds me of Miqi. My precious bro succumbed after some time.
Gave me a head massage after the deed. RTM? definitely , if i have the urge to enjoy a SYT.

Can compare Mi mi, Mo Mo?
Personally, i think they belong to 2 different categories. Mi mi is like a demure polite personal secretary while Mo mo is like a SYT mistress. In fact, I also have a milf fetish, whom is Qing Qing in SLG. Depending on my fetish for the day, I'll RTM the ladies accordingly
Old 03-04-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Romas1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eJac View Post
First time visit June, I was interested in the juagen cos very long never service already.

Will not repeat what other bros said in previous MRs. Just need to highlight that her massage is topnotch! Definitely for massage lovers.

And the JG is superb! For those who regularly go for servicing you will know what I mean, she's in the league of YF.

Also, help her to clarify, June and Chanel are 2 different persons. They look the same because they are twin sisters! They operate next door to each other. I wonder if they do tarma! My next target is Chanel.

http://www.liltigersden.com/chanel/

Quote:
Originally Posted by eJac View Post
Massage strength is very good. When she stepped on my back and cracked it, could feel it! After that feel damn shiok. Cracked the neck too. After massage and JG, felt so good didn't bother to ask for sensual stuff or roaming. Worth it!
called June on Sunday afternoon, fully booked already .
http://sglonelyguy.com/june-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1