The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 30-03-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranahpg View Post
Bro, I think I know who you are talking about, I think she is not very young too. There was a time she even had Indian actors pictures on her walls. I vaguely remember seeing her ply her trade in desker, years before she ended up in petain. I have never tried her, but are you sure she is Indian? She dosen't seem to have Indian features. I always felt she was masquerading as one probably to attract the India/Bangladesh clientele.
You're right she's not an Indian...... she's a Kaur...... their males are those that wear turbans on their heads...... more commonly known to our local ah bengs as Bayi.
Old 30-03-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leekwantew View Post
There's another granny type one somewhere in one of the house 20+, can't remember exactly where though
All the WLs in H20 are grannies.
The Indian WL is in the room after Peng Peng in the inner lane.
Old 30-03-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn80 View Post
Anybody knows if peng peng hse 20 still working? I went few times her door closed and is there any indian wl in hse 20?
Yes.... Peng Peng is still working.
Of course her door is often closed as she is the angpai of H20.
Old 01-04-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
piranahpg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
You're right she's not an Indian...... she's a Kaur...... their males are those that wear turbans on their heads...... more commonly known to our local ah bengs as Bayi.
Oh guess she must be a Sikh or of North Indian descent. Have you tried her bro?
Old 02-04-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranahpg View Post
Oh guess she must be a Sikh or of North Indian descent. Have you tried her bro?
I dun do the WLs in PT........ I go down to PT to tcss with the OKTs.
Old 05-04-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dereklim1985 View Post
finally tried H22 Michelle and she really good in what she doing

Very satisfied as I am a sucker for AR.
This one is the one w frizzy Afro hair?

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 05-04-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravemeister View Post
Finally had PAT H16 the other day
Loved her skin tone like a little tanned
Looks 7 milfy
Boobs 6 just nice
Loved the way she ride like squatting up n down instead of just kneeling and ride
Finished missionary
Loved the way she gives that eye contact kinda passionate
Damage 50 maybe cuz she was gonna have lunch
Heard from her 9 more months place gonna close liao
Quite sad kinda like how this place is n gonna miss my Malaysians there
Here's hoping to Hong Hong and princess cookie (she's so hard to get!) To complete
Pat and Cookie are only ones I will go for in Petain and I have not gone down in ages always cannot meet timing. Pat service is good and she is still one smoking hot old chick. Cookie must depend on her chemistry with you but she is still chio
Old 07-04-2017, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3366 / Power: 14
cupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Pat and Cookie are only ones I will go for in Petain and I have not gone down in ages always cannot meet timing. Pat service is good and she is still one smoking hot old chick. Cookie must depend on her chemistry with you but she is still chio
Think Pat now almost near 50y now, still in good hot body
Old 08-04-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Pat H16, which room ah? My all-time Favourite still Fong Yi. Her ass is damn delicious!
Old 08-04-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
horn80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
May i know how much does Fong yi charges n her rm no
Old 08-04-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn80 View Post
May i know how much does Fong yi charges n her rm no
Fong Yi h12 room06

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 09-04-2017, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 16
dereklim1985 is one of the Best!dereklim1985 is one of the Best!dereklim1985 is one of the Best!

today went around and found that the H22 seems like the whole half of the section got sealed off, anybody know why?
Old 09-04-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
Pat H16, which room ah? My all-time Favourite still Fong Yi. Her ass is damn delicious!
Pat in H16 R11

H12 R6 Fong Yi ass is so well drilled now she does not need extra lubrication there. She claims the wax oil from the condom is enough to penetrate her asshole and she likes it with some friction. The slight pain & pleasure combination is simply heaven to her.
Old 09-04-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dereklim1985 View Post
today went around and found that the H22 seems like the whole half of the section got sealed off, anybody know why?
The inner half is sealed off because none of the WLs in the rooms there are working. They have gone to QingMing prayers for the WL who was murdered in those same premises many years ago.
Old 09-04-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Post Re: All Petain FR experience

Yes! A page from the past. Coco was her name. I guess her tomb is at Malaysia. Good sisters no doubt. Probably ex PT girls liked Violet and H22 Sally Chan will pray there too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1