The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
JiByeBitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Tokyo firm

Konnichiwa !!!!! Thanks for the update
Old 21-06-2015, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
starrydreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarrydreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryQQ View Post
Does Misa have a tight ass ?
great question; her boss is dying to find out, too.
Old 21-06-2015, 04:25 PM
Samster

starrydreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarrydreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: The Tokyo firm

Hello again bros!

I've had some time today to update and, continuing from where we left off, here we are...

Stay tuned for more to come!

*TS's note: Kabuki-cho in Shinjuku is one of the more vibrant entertainment districts in Tokyo - here, in addition to bars, restaurants and karaoke places, one can find many hostess as well as host clubs.

From Wikipedia:
Kabukichō (歌舞伎町) is an entertainment and red-light district in Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan. Kabukichō is the location of many host and hostess clubs, love hotels, shops, restaurants, and nightclubs, and is often called the "Sleepless Town" (眠らない街). The district's name comes from late-1940s plans to build a kabuki theater: although the theater was never built, the name stuck.

Chapter 7

It was 7:30am in the morning when Misa got home. In her one room apartment, the rays of the morning sun filtered through the curtains as an exhausted Misa lay curled up on her bed in only her red silk thong panties, still in last night's make-up. Her newly colored and treated hair, the color of bright copper and set in soft sensuous waves, gleamed in the morning light. The shiny scarlet party dress she had been wearing until moments ago was draped over a chair in the corner.

The night before had been a very busy one. Misa had been made to entertain some of Mr Tanaka's business associates at a private room in an upscale bar in the Kabuki-cho district of Shinjuku, and a couple of the men had brought their own girls along. The girls, like Misa were all dressed sexily with thick evening make up, and poured drinks as well as drank with the men. The girls seemed moderately lively yet subservient. Misa wondered if those girls also worked as secretaries for those men, and made to entertain after hours, just as Misa had been. After a few drinks, the men became rowdy, and started to grope and tease the girls. That evening, the men had their desires and lust satisfied, as they fucked the girls in the private room of the bar, exchanging girls with each other. Misa was being done doggy style by her boss on the sofa when her boyfriend's call came in. He had noticed her phone buzzing on the table, and had her answer it while he fucked her.

As her boyfriend's voice came over the call, Misa had struggled with little success to steady her own voice as Mr Tanaka held her hips and thrusted in and out of her. Gasping her replies over the phone, she quickly told him that she was busy and had to go. Even as she hung up, she realized how turned on she had been while she was made to talk to her unsuspecting boyfriend while she was being fucked hard in a submissive position by another man. The fact that the man had her in his power intensified her arousal further, and Misa soon felt a tsunami of pleasure engulf her as an enormous orgasm rocked her body.

Lying in her bed, she replayed the events of the previous night in her mind, and began to sob at the realization of what a slut she had become, and the helpless situation in which she was in. Not only did Mr Tanaka have her almost completely under his control, she was powerless to deny how turned on she had been and the immense feelings of ecstasy that swept over her each time she had been fucked to orgasm. Misa quickly drifted off to sleep, completely oblivious to her cellphone buzzing in her handbag as her boyfriend called again...

Last edited by starrydreamer; 21-06-2015 at 04:50 PM.
Old 21-06-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

This is almost exactly how Misa looked like in Shinjuku in Chapters 6 and 7:
She had been made over into Mr Tanaka's personal hostess.

Old 21-06-2015, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by starrydreamer View Post
Another visual for you bros... hopefully it will enhance your reading experience...

This is a pretty accurate depiction of Misa's office style as well as how she gets screwed by Mr Tanaka in his office.

TS love your story n pictures. Pls keep it up.

One question on technicalities the girl in pic isn't in garter belt. Nonetheless, it fill my imagination welll.
Old 21-06-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
TS love your story n pictures. Pls keep it up.

One question on technicalities the girl in pic isn't in garter belt. Nonetheless, it fill my imagination welll.
hello there bro, and many thanks for reading and for your comment! always happy to hear from bros...
Sometimes Misa does not wear a garter belt, thus the panty stockings you see in the pic...
Old 21-06-2015, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all

Let's see if the japanese characters in this story is as hentai as they really are in japan..

uppss..
Old 21-06-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by starrydreamer View Post
hello there bro, and many thanks for reading and for your comment! always happy to hear from bros...
Sometimes Misa does not wear a garter belt, thus the panty stockings you see in the pic...
Ha ha sound logical. Btw whom is the actress u capture here or the title of the movie from. She looks hot....
Old 22-06-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

Good evening bros, and I trust you have been waiting for the next part.
Presenting the next chapter of our story...

Chapter 8

The restaurant was on the 60th floor of an office building. It was posh, serving Italian cuisine, and the ambience was perfect for a romantic date. Its floor to ceiling glass windows offered an unobstructed view of the Tokyo skyline. It had been almost a week after the party in Shinjuku. That evening, Misa was Mr Tanaka's date. She sat nervously across him, demurely eating her pasta in small bites, as he complimented her on her beauty that evening. She wore a sweet black and violet cap sleeved silk dress that gave her a very soft feminine look, and had her eyes done up with smoky eye make up. He presented her with a gift; a beautiful pair of six inch Christian Louboutin stiletto heeled shoes. It was her reward for her good performance in the previous few weeks, he said, and he was looking forward to see her continue her efforts. Misa beamed shyly accepted the gift and thanked her boss in a coy voice.

Between courses in the middle of dinner, Mr Tanaka got up and discreetly led a disoriented Misa into a cubicle in the men's bathroom. It was larger than usual, meant for disabled patrons who were in wheelchairs. He took hold of his attractive secretary and kissed her on the lips. Misa was stunned but soon submitted to her boss's advances.

"Just keep it quiet and nobody will know that both of us are in here together", he whispered in her ear, pushing Misa down into a squatting position facing him as he sat down on the closed toilet bowl. Misa knew what her boss was expecting. Unzipping his trousers, she fished out his already erect cock with her slender fingers, and in no time, she had her pretty pink lips around his hard shaft, her tongue swirling expertly around it. She could feel the flush of her own arousal building up as she pleasured him while he held her head in position with one hand and caressed her breasts with the other. Misa brought her boss to orgasm in no time, as he squirted gobs of semen into her mouth. Dutifully, she presented her open, cum filled mouth to him as she had been trained to do, and then proceeded to swallow in front of him, presenting her open mouth again to him to show she had swallowed all of it, like a good girl.

The dinner soon ended and Misa's arm was wrapped around her boss's as they left the restaurant. Mr Tanaka led her into a waiting taxi, and they headed toward the penthouse apartment that he owned near Roppongi Hills.

Misa's evening was far from over...

Last edited by starrydreamer; 22-06-2015 at 01:11 AM.
Old 22-06-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
TioJiakAgain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS u damn good at writing erotic stories !!!!!

more please
Old 22-06-2015, 01:13 AM
Samster

Here is Misa as she appears in Chapters 8 and 9 on her hot date...

Last edited by starrydreamer; 22-06-2015 at 11:15 PM.
Old 22-06-2015, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Ha ha sound logical. Btw whom is the actress u capture here or the title of the movie from. She looks hot....
Here you go, buddy... I believe her name is Nanako Mori.

http://imagetwist.com/lg9yvmtqi74b/13ss00034pl.jpg.html
Old 22-06-2015, 04:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Liquidity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update love it
Old 22-06-2015, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Nice..camp for updates.
Old 22-06-2015, 10:51 PM
Samster

Konbanwa (Good evening) bros, and it's a new week once again.
Thank you for all your support, as always, and I have a new update for you.

Without further ado, let us move on further with the story...

Chapter 9

The penthouse apartment was spacious, and lit warmly with a huge living room and full length windows that overlooked the city. Two large L shaped sofas sat in the middle of the living room, paired with matching coffee tables. A well stocked bar counter was set up in one corner. The place was clearly set up for parties. A high end sound system piped in soft jazz music.

Leading her by the hand into the living room, Mr Tanaka took hold of her slender waist in a smooth motion, tilted her head upward and put his lips to hers. Misa obediently reciprocated. As he began to make out with her, she kissed him passionately, letting him know she desired, and needed, him inside her. Misa had been wet with arousal since he had her please him with her mouth in the restaurant's bathroom earlier, and somehow she knew her boss would not just let her off so easily that night with just a simple blowjob. Misa had been deeply turned on and badly needed to cum. She hoped he would fuck her that evening and provide her with a much needed release.

Misa did not have to wait long. Even as they kissed, Mr Tanaka lifted the hem of her dress, inserting his fingers into the purple lace panties that she was wearing that evening, and began to finger her clit. He could feel the wetness of his prettily dressed secretary's arousal as his fingers worked her pussy. Misa closed her eyes and moaned as she felt his other hand around her shoulder reach into her silk dress to stroke her nipples. Slowly, he pulled away her already wet lace panties, leaving them on the marble floor as he pushed up her dress, raised her right leg with one arm while supporting and positioning her with the other, and moved in.

Misa gave a loud moan as she felt him enter her in a standing position, and she held on to him tightly as he raised her leg higher and began to fuck her in a slow, steady motion for a full minute as they stood. Withdrawing from her, he sat down on the sofa, his dick pointed upward in a firm erection. Without any prompting, Misa pushed her dress up to her waist and positioned herself on top of his shaft, and lowered herself onto it, trembling slightly from the sensation as it penetrated her and brushed against her G-spot. In that position, facing her boss, she began to ride him, slowly at first, then more desperately, as she sought for the release she craved. Mr Tanaka looked in amusement at the sight of his pretty and demure secretary, the hem of her elegant silk dress pushed up and riding him like a wanton slut. He knew she was desperate to cum, but he was not going to make it easy for her. To Misa's dismay, as she was inches from climaxing, he suddenly took hold of her shoulders and held her down firmly, impaled on his rock hard dick. Mr Tanaka began to take control. Rocking his hips, he began to pull out slightly and thrust himself strongly upward into Misa's wet pussy. Misa let out a high pitched moan.

"You need to cum, don't you Misa?"

"Y...yes..." she gasped. She was breathing heavily.

"You will cum exactly when I allow you to." Mr Tanaka began moving his hips slowly, stimulating the inside of Misa's cunt, but slow enough not to let her cum.

"Will you be a good, obedient girl and do your best at work from now on?"

"Ye... yes.." Misa's gasp was barely above a whisper.

"Will you give yourself to me and serve me wholeheartedly?" Mr Tanaka began thrusting a little stronger this time.

"Yes...!" Misa could not hide the growing urgency in her voice.

"Will you submit your body to me to do with it as I please, without question?" He increased the tempo further.

"Yes!" She was desperate now, steadily edging toward orgasm.

"Who does this body and cunt belong to?"

"You, Mr Tanaka!!" Misa cried out in desperation, gasping.

He released his grip on her shoulders, and held her by the hips as he thrusted into her, in sync with her rocking hips as she rode him furiously, inching closer and closer. She could not control her high pitched moans of pleasure as she exploded in a seismic climax that rocked her to the core. Mr Tanaka pulled out of her, and standing above Misa, he pumped his shaft and shot his viscous white spunk onto her face, as if asserting his dominance over her, as she lay on the sofa, her body trembling from the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"Thank you, Mr Tanaka..." Misa lisped, breathlessly. She knew now that her submission was truly heartfelt...

Last edited by starrydreamer; 22-06-2015 at 11:47 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1