The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 8
kpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Girls selling panties used in sex acts

Internet users selling used underwear on social media

Aug 22, 2016 6:00am

By DAVID SUN

It is a sale like no other.

Used panties, which sex acts are performed in, are being sold here through social media.

For the right price, they are also hand-delivered by the girls who allegedly wear them.

One seller, who calls herself Joyce, claims to be an 18-year-old girl "fresh out of JC (Junior College)", and sells each pair for a starting price of $20.

continue reading here :http//www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/girls-selling-panties-used-sex-acts#sthash.Jy5gEaV3.dpuf
Still selling in the forum.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=623512
Old 22-08-2016, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Was feeling frisky on a Friday night after some drinks, n I brought my then new gf to ECP for a walk to cool off.. sat down on a bench facing the sea near the east coast lagoon side, near to besok jetty ( where is darker) .. my left hand was roaming her c cup bosoms under her light sports jacket, n my right fingers were teasing her upper thighs.. Can hear her moan softly in the darkness, when I pinch her erect nipples n my fingers play near her clit..

After a few mins, she buay tahan (21yo girl lol..) n climb onto my lap facing me.. can feel her shorts very wet now n she "scolded" me for making her so, so she wanna punish me back..

She put her right hand into my shorts n grabbed my hard throbbing rod, n moved her hand up and down while licking my right ear lobe.. Damn steam.. my turn to moan.. Then she flicked her thumb around my dick head, n as you know, it's very sensitive there, n I can feel my cum coming up..

Not wanting to let her torture me, I opened her jacket zip n saw she only had a bra inside..ho ho ho.. quickly, I unhooked her bra n pulled it down inside her jacket, leaving her beautiful breasts n light brown nipples exposed to the cool air, n this had the effect of making the round knobs rock hard.. immediately i hungrily sucked on her nipples n bit them lightly, making her scream softly.. *grin*

The naughty girl increased her hand tempo in step with my fingers flicking n rubbing her clitoris, n can feel her thighs were soaked with her love juice.. just as we both were going to climax, suddenly 2 bright lights shone onto our faces.. ta ma de, really die cock standing, dunno what's this.. turned out was 2 policeman who heard a scream n tot got robbery or what, n they came running over to see.. knn, once they saw my girl on top of me with her soft white left breast exposed n her hand inside my shorts, they stunned like vege for a sec then started to stutter something.. before I can say anything, the senior cop muttered "carry on" n they beat a hasty retreat..

Meanwhile, while we were in the standoff, i actually cum in my girl's hand, n can feel it spreading all over..lol.. dunno if the cops see my orgas look or not.. ha-ha.. My good girl then didn't skip a beat, n continue to pump me until all my cum shoot out n she licked her fingers clean of my semen.. wasted didn't pump her sitting down that night, as I'm sure more cops will come running over when they hear her loud moans n screams as I invade her very wet pussy hole..
Old 22-08-2016, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
DJack88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
PM Lee to go for full check-up after health scare at NDR

Published: 11:33 PM, August 21, 2016

SINGAPORE — Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong made his way to Singapore General Hospital for a full medical check-up after concluding his National Day Rally (NDR) speech on Sunday (Aug 21), following a brief scare when he became unsteady during the English segment of his speech.

The Prime Minister's Office (PMO) said Mr Lee's condition, which sparked an 80-minute interruption of the live telecast of the speech from ITE College Central, was due to prolonged standing, heat and dehydration.

"His heart is fine and he did not have a stroke," the PMO added.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...alth-scare-ndr
Heat and dehydration? Air-con broke down?
Then no NDP in future lah, spare a thought for those standing under the hot sun
Old 22-08-2016, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
Georgeofejungle is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGeorgeofejungle is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJack88 View Post
Really can get dehydration and heat in an air con environment ???
Old 22-08-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
strout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgeofejungle View Post
Really can get dehydration and heat in an air con environment ???
Maybe they forgot to feed him ginseng-abalone tonic soup with a golden soup?
Old 22-08-2016, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
PM Lee to go for full check-up after health scare at NDR

Published: 11:33 PM, August 21, 2016

SINGAPORE — Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong made his way to Singapore General Hospital for a full medical check-up after concluding his National Day Rally (NDR) speech on Sunday (Aug 21), following a brief scare when he became unsteady during the English segment of his speech.

The Prime Minister's Office (PMO) said Mr Lee's condition, which sparked an 80-minute interruption of the live telecast of the speech from ITE College Central, was due to prolonged standing, heat and dehydration.

"His heart is fine and he did not have a stroke," the PMO added.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...alth-scare-ndr
Fuck, for a moment I thought we are going to have another state funeral
Old 22-08-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJack88 View Post
Haha these fcukers in this day n age talk cock think ppl will stupidly believe. The son cock drop off, they'll say he still can fuck.

He should do the right thing n resign n not stay in his throne n not abdicate. But good thing he never abdicate cos if shanmugam take the throne, Wahlao spore finished.
Old 22-08-2016, 08:03 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by strout View Post
He born with the spoon.
When Not using, he shove it up his ass in case ppl steal. Ptui! No wonder he get sick. No matter how nutritious, he will always b sick

Anyway the piece of shit talk cock as usual.
He claimed he never see so many doctors before.

Talk cock! He got cancer so often, you think only one junior doctor see him? You think his father won't call the minister to fcuk him if they do that?
Old 22-08-2016, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
You sound very excited for state funeral.
Old 22-08-2016, 10:24 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BREAKING NEWS : Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong had taken ill while delivering his National Day Rally Speech 2016. A medical team is attending to him right now . The National Day Rally 2016 speech had been suspended .
No stroke,heart is ok.
Old 22-08-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40335 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Too much ginseng-abalone tonic soup with a golden soup but Not enough sex that why got weaker heart

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 22-08-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
You just had your wish cum [email protected] today..
Old 23-08-2016, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 16
S.I.T.E has much to be proud ofS.I.T.E has much to be proud ofS.I.T.E has much to be proud ofS.I.T.E has much to be proud ofS.I.T.E has much to be proud ofS.I.T.E has much to be proud ofS.I.T.E has much to be proud ofS.I.T.E has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Too much ginseng-abalone tonic soup with a golden soup but Not enough sex that why got weaker heart
Haha.........
Old 23-08-2016, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
You just had your wish cum [email protected] today..
Damn, I was wishing for the other one
Old 23-08-2016, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
You sound very excited for state funeral.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1