The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
naliki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by petertan799 View Post
2nd part of my jialat case.

Did I just kill an innocent life? After a few minutes, she came out of the toilet, I got hold of her and ask her why she didn't tell me that she was pregnant! She calmly replied that she was not pregnant and cannot be pregnant bcos she have already "紮了", cannot have babies anymore. And her period just over a few days ago. My mind was puzzle but relieved that moment, suddenly she pointed at my rod, I look down. The cd was at the base of my rod, it have been torn and my rod was gushing with blood. Those blood was from my rod. Hell, run to the toilet, slowly remove the torn cd, grab the towel to stop the bleeding. Sharp pain follow, my first thought was maybe too much rubbing and that broken lousy cd cause a tear on my rod? Quickly wear back my clothes, rush down to my family doctor. Before that, I have to pay extra $20 to the room service lady to help clean up the mass, send my fb back, telling her I got a cut there, no big deal.

‌Now come the big big jialat....

‌To be continue....
Thank you for sharing.
Old 15-11-2016, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
OgilvyMather deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Did I just kill an innocent life? After a few minutes, she came out of the toilet, I got hold of her and ask her why she didn't tell me that she was pregnant! She calmly replied that she was not pregnant and cannot be pregnant bcos she have already "紮了", cannot have babies anymore. And her period just over a few days ago. My mind was puzzle but relieved that moment, suddenly she pointed at my rod, I look down. The cd was at the base of my rod, it have been torn and my rod was gushing with blood. Those blood was from my rod. Hell, run to the toilet, slowly remove the torn cd, grab the towel to stop the bleeding. Sharp pain follow, my first thought was maybe too much rubbing and that broken lousy cd cause a tear on my rod? Quickly wear back my clothes, rush down to my family doctor. Before that, I have to pay extra $20 to the room service lady to help clean up the mass, send my fb back, telling her I got a cut there, no big deal.

‌To be continue....
Bro, you are bleeding. Quickly let us know the continuation what happened to the rod.
Old 15-11-2016, 12:05 PM
Samster

orang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, very funny thread.
Old 15-11-2016, 12:11 PM
Samster

DaSmoothy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Before that, I have to pay extra $20 to the room service lady to help clean up the mass, send my fb back, telling her I got a cut there, no big deal.

‌To be continue....
What is the big jialat case?
Old 15-11-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Office365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

‌To be continue....
Thanks for sharing.
Old 15-11-2016, 12:21 PM
Samster

saatchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSmoothy View Post
Hope bro Peter don't let us wait too long.
Old 15-11-2016, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
DebitMaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OgilvyMather View Post
Bro, you are bleeding. Quickly let us know the continuation what happened to the rod.
Yes, please let us know.
Old 15-11-2016, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
BirdAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSmoothy View Post
Wait for bro Peter to continue
Old 15-11-2016, 12:34 PM
Samster

Koup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saatchi View Post
Hope so as well.
Old 15-11-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Musked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very funny thread
Old 15-11-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 8
faceblack is a name known to allfaceblack is a name known to allfaceblack is a name known to allfaceblack is a name known to allfaceblack is a name known to allfaceblack is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by saatchi View Post
So interesting story. Peter where r u?
Old 15-11-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
petertan799 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for the waiting.

The clinic was quite crowded, everyone looking at me bcos my couch look so big with the towel inside. Waited almost an hour before my turn. Once inside, I dun know how to describe to the doctor, just told him that I met with an accident and my rod is bleeding. He slowly open up the towel, the bleeding have stop. He touch here touch there, I nearly have a hard on. Then he apply some antiseptic cream near the head. He smile at me and said "No more sex activity for the next 2 weeks to one month", I was huh,totally blur. "You have torn your frenulum, it is quite usual when engaging in rough sex and it will tear again if it does not heal properly. Just need to apply the antiseptic cream twice-a-day".

‌Shit, double shit. No sex for a month. How do I answer to my wife. Imagine that, it also hurt initially when I have a hard on. Damn it, should not have got the cheapskate cd over the hotel front counter.

‌This is based on a true story. So Bros beware when u are having fun. Quite common to have the frenulum tear.

Cheerz
Old 15-11-2016, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
dhdlgggk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for clean massage today.. ML was very professional and stayed away from sensitive parts.. mostly.. when it came to the thigh for some reason it went very high up and the strokes were very strong. I got an erection, which is actually rather unusual, but I thought to myself "nah what can happen. She also not touching my dick, can't just cum like that right..." Who would have known, the pleasurable sensations came in a few waves and before I knew it, cum shot out onto the towel that was covering me.. All without my dick being touched..really skilled ML... lol.. So I said sorry and asked for a change of towel.. But she acted like nothing was wrong.. haha.. thus the jialat embarrassment..
Old 15-11-2016, 08:09 PM
Samster

commerxial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sorry for the waiting.

The clinic was quite crowded, everyone looking at me bcos my couch look so big with the towel inside. Waited almost an hour before my turn. Once inside, I dun know how to describe to the doctor, just told him that I met with an accident and my rod is bleeding. He slowly open up the towel, the bleeding have stop. He touch here touch there, I nearly have a hard on. Then he apply some antiseptic cream near the head. He smile at me and said "No more sex activity for the next 2 weeks to one month", I was huh,totally blur. "You have torn your frenulum, it is quite usual when engaging in rough sex and it will tear again if it does not heal properly. Just need to apply the antiseptic cream twice-a-day".

‌Shit, double shit. No sex for a month. How do I answer to my wife. Imagine that, it also hurt initially when I have a hard on. Damn it, should not have got the cheapskate cd over the hotel front counter.

‌This is based on a true story. So Bros beware when u are having fun. Quite common to have the frenulum tear.

Cheerz
Really jialat bro
Old 16-11-2016, 06:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, thank you for your jialat story.

Quote:

‌To be continue....

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1