The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Texer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Very good thread, support TS.
Old 01-03-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
AsivTriced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phuquoc View Post
Bicycles not allowed on expressway.
Was thinking the same.
Old 01-03-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by voon99 View Post
When i was 16, PCC-ed and some of the semen dripped onto the bed. Mom saw it and she wondered, so she tasted it...... i can see her face turn green before she threw that furious stares onto my face.....
Haha.. means she allowed your dad to cum in mouth lah... familar taste again..
Old 02-03-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning.

Hope more bros will post more jialat stories to share here.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 02-03-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Yes933FM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Exactly my sentiments.
Old 02-03-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
grabuber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibueyJiaLat View Post
Good morning.

Still hv plenty of funny stories here.
Old 02-03-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
cuber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
When i was 16, PCC-ed and some of the semen dripped onto the bed. Mom saw it and she wondered, so she tasted it...... i can see her face turn green before she threw that furious stares onto my face.....
Very jialat leh!
Old 02-03-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Floater630 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibueyJiaLat View Post
Good morning.

So many plenty more stories here.
Old 02-03-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

recepie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Was thinking the same.
Old 02-03-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster

maletines deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Very jialat ah!
Old 02-03-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

This happened about 3-4 years back. I was damn horny one afternoon, and back then I could PCC like 3 times a day at any timings. So I switched on my laptop, put on my earphones, and started PCC on my bed, well aware that I did not lock the door as I did not expect anyone to come into my room (I am staying with parents). So just in case, I used one bolster (I have a total of 2) to place it on the side of me which is exposed to the door.

Just as I was about to cum, I saw the door open, and I tell you, I chose not to look at the door's direction and stopped whatever I was doing and pretended to be asleep. I knew that was the last resort and of cos the laptop was still playing the video that I was watching.

Ever since that day, I told myself never ever to PCC at home in the afternoon unless I was fucking sure nobody will be coming home within say 2 hours. Such an embarrassment!
Old 02-03-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lian&Hua View Post
Must share this jialat incident just happened. Meeting my newly "Sian" Myanmar maid this morning. Being tackling & courting her for a month or so. New to Singapore & Her innocence look is killings.

Suppose to meet her at 8am for breakfast & drive her to Peninsula plaza after that to meet up with her Cousin. But instead I pick her up from her Blk & we starts to hanky panky in the car liao.

Give me a nice handjob while I was driving to nearby MacDonald. Unzip my pant & released my small Brother out for fresh air while I was driving, never know she was so daring but can't risk to lost focus on road.

She told me to send her home for a quickie after a while. So brainless me drive like F1 racing & got her back home as she told me her master family is out early in the morning & no one at home.
Once inside her home, pull down her jean & panties & fast leg fast hand unzipped and just give her a good fuck on the dining table.

Half way thru doggie her & the door opened, her master family came home. Everyone saw me & her white both of our jean down. I was like WTF & pulled up my jean & pushed my way out of the door & no one stopped me. WTF now? How am I gonna to round this up?
So bro how's the fate of this maid? Also, did the master report police as you intruded his house without permission?
Old 02-03-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster

JulesVerne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvilla View Post
This happened about 3-4 years back. I was damn horny one afternoon, and back then I could PCC like 3 times a day at any timings. So I switched on my laptop, put on my earphones, and started PCC on my bed, well aware that I did not lock the door as I did not expect anyone to come into my room (I am staying with parents). So just in case, I used one bolster (I have a total of 2) to place it on the side of me which is exposed to the door.

Just as I was about to cum, I saw the door open, and I tell you, I chose not to look at the door's direction and stopped whatever I was doing and pretended to be asleep. I knew that was the last resort and of cos the laptop was still playing the video that I was watching.

Ever since that day, I told myself never ever to PCC at home in the afternoon unless I was fucking sure nobody will be coming home within say 2 hours. Such an embarrassment!
Wah damn jialat!
Old 03-03-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
StompJialat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvilla View Post

Yup, better pretend to be sleeping
Old 03-03-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
sinay188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Why your mom so curious de?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1