The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2015, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Thank you all for posting your jialat stories.

Hope to read more jialat news or stories.
Old 05-10-2015, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
WebBrowser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by liufatt View Post
Got 1 more super jialat story to share.

me and 2 friends kana rob at HCM. Damn shag. I got seperated from my 2 friend. It took me 4 hours to go back to my hotel. I too seh to even remember my hotel name. Wanted to call police but i doubt they will help lol.

Total Damage for me : around 80SGD. Heng i kept my handphone and most of my money in my safe box

My 2 friends : 2 phones and $200SGD

The next day we ask around for the robber details, wanna find them then found out that they belongs to a local robbery gang that robs dick itchy tourist.
Really jialat! Nice warning.
Old 05-10-2015, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
CarbonCopy9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibueyJiaLat View Post
Thank you all for posting your jialat stories.

Hope to read more jialat news or stories.
Thank you bro for starting this thread.
Old 05-10-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 21
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

was doing the deed halfway with my fb when her daughter opened the door, but then she quickly closed it, dun know if she saw anything, advice, pls check if and make sure that the doors are locked properly.
Old 05-10-2015, 12:34 PM
Samster

sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

another time was with 2 female colleagues, wanted to show them some words or excel documents from my thumb disk on my laptop. just after opening the files in the thumbdisk, a pic of my fb bbbj for me appears on the screen I had to scramble to close the pic, after that I have to make the apologies to them, and i have to explain that that was my wifey (luckily they have never seen her before)
Old 05-10-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
RoyalMounty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun814 View Post
another time was with 2 female colleagues, wanted to show them some words or excel documents from my thumb disk on my laptop. just after opening the files in the thumbdisk, a pic of my fb bbbj for me appears on the screen I had to scramble to close the pic, after that I have to make the apologies to them, and i have to explain that that was my wifey (luckily they have never seen her before)
I was laughing all the way after reading.
Old 05-10-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice share, thanks
Old 05-10-2015, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
durian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

many years back after one drinking session, i was feeling very horny then i drove my gf to mount faber carpark. I did not checked my watch and apparently it was coming close to dawn. After finishing our "dawn attack" in the car, the lights are coming out and 1 see a few people doing their warming up exercise.

Quickly, I drive my car away ... feeling very jialat.
Old 05-10-2015, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyIsMighty View Post
Just collect car... the sales agent is chio bu she bend over to pick up paper...and gana zhougeng.

i saw her neh neh liao i buay tahan step on accelerator bang into the wall!

Hope all think is jialat enuf!
I vote this the winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupkia View Post
Many moons ago after drinking session with Kakis then went straight to GL. The chicken giving an awesome BJ and suddenly all the beer rushed to my bladder and I unloaded my pee into her mouth. All the full Cantonese vocab cursing everything under the sun came put of her mouth.
Like this how jialat?
Jialet for the gal, not u lah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhdlgggk View Post
meant to send LJ photo to gf but end up sending to friend by mistake. counted? lol
Lucky ol'coyote didnt send the LJ pic to teacher instead of form.. Woot! That one lagi jialat! Especially she make police report... Fwah! Complicated man, explain police, explain wifey.. explain daughter.. must find hole man!

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II
Old 05-10-2015, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 22
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBro View Post
Lucky ol'coyote didnt send the LJ pic to teacher instead of form.. Woot! That one lagi jialat! Especially she make police report... Fwah! Complicated man, explain police, explain wifey.. explain daughter.. must find hole man!
a beri good point...
lucky me no send FL pics or me bonking vids...
will have to explain big time...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 05-10-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster

yah not as jialat as my case
Old 05-10-2015, 04:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Last time call liao fl at fortune center,finished biz realised i left ny wallet in office.in the left my hp with her as collateral.and gt.to lie to my gf i lost my hp when she call.me.sibei jialat
Old 05-10-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun814 View Post
Bro, your 2 female colleagues felt horny after seeing yr lanjiao

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 05-10-2015, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro, your 2 female colleagues felt horny after seeing yr lanjiao
Haha even if they are, i can't bring myself to be horny as both of them are close to 50 and they just had a good laugh.
Old 05-10-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
Jiaobin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJiaobin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tiagong the balless Johnbass secret lover is Kurt Tay..... Eh actually not so jialat sia. They both chao ah gua suit each other
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1