The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
My little ballet studio....

My name is H.
I'm a Singaporean Chinese businessman with business interests all over the world.
My companies have interests in military technology, pharmaceuticals, construction, investment banking, the works.
i have significant investments in Japan, and travel there often for business. I also own quite a lot of property in downtown Tokyo, ad part of diversifying my portfolio.
With my extensive portfolio, I decide to open...

A ballet studio!

What on earth am I up to?!

I open a proxy company to purchase the building in downtown Tokyo, then oversee the renovations, hire my own staff, and make membership / use of the studio dirt cheap (but on a selection only basis....)
And only females allowed, for modesty purposes...
Hehe....
Old 07-04-2016, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of
Re: My little ballet studio....

Good that you are successful....
Old 07-04-2016, 10:59 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

I hire a secretary, Heo, to manage the studio. She is pretty, sexy with perky C cups and pinkish nipples. Slim with no fats. Only 18, a fresh graduate from high school.
She looks like a Japanese AV star..
It's a tough employment market, so she is thankful for the job. It's relatively easy work managing the ballet studio, and I pay her very generously. About US$10,000 per month.
How did she qualify for this dream job? I set out interviews asking for full body and face shots. Then I got Heo alone. She was the prettiest and sexiest of the 100+ applicants.
I knew what I wanted. I told her how much I would pay my future ballet studio manager. Her eyes opened so wide!
Then I walked up behind her, stroked her neck and hair, and asked her what she was willing to do for the job....

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 09-04-2016 at 04:38 PM.
Old 07-04-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

TS, continue ur hot & spicy story!

Meanwhile enjoy watching it

Last edited by orangeproud; 07-04-2016 at 11:23 PM.
Old 08-04-2016, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
BaseBall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS
Old 08-04-2016, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
crackhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah...haven't read a first person perspective story yet....well done...camping...
Old 08-04-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
blackant is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackant is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for next installment .
Old 08-04-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Look forward for ur exciting juicy story!
Old 09-04-2016, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
jesslyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah, continue please
Old 09-04-2016, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
MrKiasi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackant View Post
Waiting for next installment .
Same here as well
Old 09-04-2016, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
AntonioConte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start, do continue bro
Old 09-04-2016, 04:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
DerekCech deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here!!
Old 09-04-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster (P)

I do my research before targetting my potential victims.
Heo was from a single parent family. Her father died in an industrial accident when she was 2. Her mother worked washing dishes in a ramen shop. And had a nasty gambling habit. Hence she owed the yakuza tonnes of money.
The yakuza had wanted to take her in as a schoolgirl prostitute, but she was below the legal age. She just turned 18, 3 days prior to her interview. She needed money, a lot, and on short notice.
She needed to repay US$100,000 in the next 5 days.
Are there any good samaritans left in the world willing to entrust that money to an 18 year old girl in an act of faith?
I think not.
She was mine for the taking.
How would I know all this? I have my underworld connections. I supply weapons for the Yakuza, and I have my "Information Chief", Hanzo, who is assigned to do my wetjobs and other dealings in Tokyo.

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 09-04-2016 at 04:50 PM.
Old 09-04-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 12
lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!

Good start of a story.

Hanzo will die fighting a predator! Haha. Cheers.

Heo and ballet girls sounds like a great story to come!
Old 09-04-2016, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6082 / Power: 13
HornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,
camping for the weekend.
based on your taste, HEO must be better than Felixia .

For 2nd Ups :
Prince7, devilchan78, SimplyUnperfect, lonebonker, CoCK ShoCk, Smoky7, TingTongLove, Jay Chou, Supervert, sailsingapore, Cafu, Goalie, Cloudy80, ah rat, Passerbyer, Rasta Marley, lookingaround.

Exchange : Min. 3 pts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1