The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 21
flexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thread where excessive trolling and arguments will be moved to

Quote:
Originally Posted by xingfu View Post
maybe u had the luck that day,or u r very handsome..(i am good-looking too ) but i have to say,
An An in 1654a is total a disaster !! the worst experience i ever had in Geylang

she is from Hubei and middle-length hair , nice tits. but the service is terrible, i was not allowed to touch her tits!!! she said , hubei girl's temper is just like this way, and if i didn't like it then i can change another girl.....

it seemed she was customer who had paid the 150sgd and i was the whore!!!!

the service was as bad as some girls in 1612...

never been to these 2 houses again
woow you want her so bad for yourself is it? Registered this month and all 4 posts just to bad mouth her. Don't want more customer go bonk her say so lah
Old 13-12-2015, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: My current Top WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
My top WLs (Not in accordance to merit or preference) -

1) An An @ 1654A - Chio SYT, tall, nice well-developed natural C cupper tits, slim model-like physique, significant improvement in her facial complexion and overall packaging ... and the good thing is, the service that she accorded to me is always passionately awesome ... WL of such standard is hard to come by these days ...

2) Chu Chu @ 1654A - Presentable looking, slutty, her physique is getting voluptuous, very well done silicon implanted tits, nice pussy, and wild commando service ...I can see appreciative improvement in her overall packaging.

3) Fei Fei @ 1809 - Chio SYT, slender, petite, nice tits, nice pussy and fantastically-passionate service with a touch of GFE

4) Xiao Ping Guo @ 2831A - Adorable, average height, A cuppers, getting a little meatier and awesome out of this world sexual services from the time I entered the room to the time we parted ...

5) Yi Na @ L0819 - Chio with a PRC-Vietnamnese mixed blood looks, slim, well defined physique, leggy and offers passionate and enthusiastic service.

6) XXXX @ xxxx - will update in due course

Note: One's man champagne is another man's vinegar ... We all have different standards in judging WL and taste for women ... In addition, the human factors are always at play ... My suggestion is, try the WLs without any unnecessary expectation and am sure you would enjoy better that way ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
I really miss Apple ex1809.....she is a beauty with fuking good model body plus gorgeous well-shaped natural C tits......Any such quality? Check your PM.....
Old 16-12-2015, 05:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Ericcan7 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Any fr on fei fei of 1809?
Old 16-12-2015, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericcan7 View Post
Any fr on fei fei of 1809?
Click on the below link for my humble FR on Fei Fei ... Each and everyone of us may have different experience, not just for Fei Fei but every WL ... Better to go in with an open mind and am sure you would enjoy more that way ...

https://samsforum.com/showth...ighlight=l1809

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-12-2015, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Managed to steal away to 1654A today and had An An.
Enjoyed my time with her. Not into AR, hence skip this part. The frenching, licking , teasing and copulation was simply enjoyable. Was extremely tempted to extend, if not for a prior appt.
I will definitely RTF.
Cheers.
Old 19-12-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Managed to steal away to 1654A today and had An An.
Enjoyed my time with her. Not into AR, hence skip this part. The frenching, licking , teasing and copulation was simply enjoyable. Was extremely tempted to extend, if not for a prior appt.
I will definitely RTF.
Cheers.
Great to see that u enjoy An An's company like myself ... She is one of my fave WLs ... After the departure of Man Man and Zhen Mei (both from WH06) and Coco (WH15) as well as UK (1649), there aren't many left that makes me reach intense orgasmic ecstasy ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-12-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Chio lass with clubber looks ...

Managed to catch a glimpse of a youngish, reasonably chio and nubile lass who looks like those who frequent club Ce La Vi or Attica ... Hmm ... Will definitely give her a ride soon to see if she can fill the 6th position in my top WL list ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
My top WLs (Not in accordance to merit or preference) -

1) An An @ 1654A - Chio SYT, tall, nice well-developed natural C cupper tits, slim model-like physique, significant improvement in her facial complexion and overall packaging ... and the good thing is, the service that she accorded to me is always passionately awesome ... WL of such standard is hard to come by these days ...

2) Chu Chu @ 1654A - Presentable looking, slutty, her physique is getting voluptuous, very well done silicon implanted tits, nice pussy, and wild commando service ...I can see appreciative improvement in her overall packaging.

3) Fei Fei @ 1809 - Chio SYT, slender, petite, nice tits, nice pussy and fantastically-passionate service with a touch of GFE

4) Xiao Ping Guo @ 2831A - Adorable, average height, A cuppers, getting a little meatier and awesome out of this world sexual services from the time I entered the room to the time we parted ...

5) Yi Na @ L0819 - Chio with a PRC-Vietnamnese mixed blood looks, slim, well defined physique, leggy and offers passionate and enthusiastic service.

6) XXXX @ xxxx - will update in due course

Note: One's man champagne is another man's vinegar ... We all have different standards in judging WL and taste for women ... In addition, the human factors are always at play ... My suggestion is, try the WLs without any unnecessary expectation and am sure you would enjoy better that way ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-01-2016, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
lustysinner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wh 02 G28 Bing Bing

Looks : Sluttish

Boobs : b+

Moans : Fantastic

Gfe : 10/10

Rtf : Confirm

Now having promo , only $100 for 1hr, I don't still have a not , I went 2 weeks ago.
Old 12-01-2016, 12:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Serendipper is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustysinner View Post
Wh 02 G28 Bing Bing

Looks : Sluttish

Boobs : b+

Moans : Fantastic

Gfe : 10/10

Rtf : Confirm

Now having promo , only $100 for 1hr, I don't still have a not , I went 2 weeks ago.
What's the phone number of this house
Old 13-01-2016, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ricoraven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi quick question is it possible to call the house okt to book certain girl certain time or strictly first come first serve policy?
Old 13-01-2016, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoraven View Post
Hi quick question is it possible to call the house okt to book certain girl certain time or strictly first come first serve policy?
Depends on your relationship with the OKT. Sometimes bros book and then don't come or come late. Girl is obviously hot and won't wait too long and then goes with some other guy and when late customer shows up he is unhappy.

So OKT don't need that sort of headache. They rather you come in and sit your ass down and wait.
Old 04-02-2016, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cunninlingus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L16H6or6a(up the stairs on the right)
Xiao yan, is that how you spell it?
Although she no English and me no mandarin, she is by far the best in all my fucks in geylang. Power BBbj, trimmed pussy, looks also damn nice. Can take it hard no probrem, very wet too.

I shall start after our shower cause nothing much in shower. Lie on my bed she came starting with cat bath with hands busy playing your balls. Slowly went down and started BBBj, sooo good that I had to change to 69(to buy myself time from cummin hehe). Cannot tahan I lie her on her back and painted her. After paint she blow again, buey Tahan Liao take out phone and translate to mandarin 'do I get another shot if I come' she say as long you do it within the hour she fine. Then I came in her mouth. Very explosive. Relex abit, both go shower wash my bro she wash her mouth. Then back to the cocksucking, cause just came it was flaccid-half-erected, she blow for good 10 minutes and my dick really wet. Pounded her in cowgirl reverse cowgirl the sidewinder doggy and came while on missionary.
Sad thing is she said she going back Chinese New Year I think. My visit was in somewhere early December. Anyone knows if she still here?
Old 06-02-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
dominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi, Any girls in Geylang similar to this type? Will appreciate any sharing. Thanks!

Old 06-02-2016, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunninlingus View Post
L16H6or6a(up the stairs on the right)
Xiao yan, is that how you spell it?
Although she no English and me no mandarin, she is by far the best in all my fucks in geylang. Power BBbj, trimmed pussy, looks also damn nice. Can take it hard no probrem, very wet too.

I shall start after our shower cause nothing much in shower. Lie on my bed she came starting with cat bath with hands busy playing your balls. Slowly went down and started BBBj, sooo good that I had to change to 69(to buy myself time from cummin hehe). Cannot tahan I lie her on her back and painted her. After paint she blow again, buey Tahan Liao take out phone and translate to mandarin 'do I get another shot if I come' she say as long you do it within the hour she fine. Then I came in her mouth. Very explosive. Relex abit, both go shower wash my bro she wash her mouth. Then back to the cocksucking, cause just came it was flaccid-half-erected, she blow for good 10 minutes and my dick really wet. Pounded her in cowgirl reverse cowgirl the sidewinder doggy and came while on missionary.
Sad thing is she said she going back Chinese New Year I think. My visit was in somewhere early December. Anyone knows if she still here?
Xiao Yen has returned to China. At least you get to have a steamy bonk before her return!
Old 10-02-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

"Then I came in her mouth. Very explosive." Bro Cunninlingus, did she swallow your cum ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1