The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-03-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
skycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend f

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryEternity14 View Post
My very first MR! For Mint

One of the best services I have ever experienced! She's really cute and she really makes you feel at home. Her massage was pretty solid and i especially liked it when she focused on my tailbone area.

The highlight for me was the awesome hj! Dam it's the first time I experienced such a thorough and exciting one! She was so cruel, playing with me yet never letting me surrender... My heart was beating so fast throughout the hj experience! Throughout the whole experience, I was constantly hugging her and had very good coverage for roaming. Sliding my hands over her smooth skin... 110% worth the visit!

Looks: 8.5/10 (Cute)
Boobs: 8/10 (Soft and natural)
Massage: 8/10(Targets the right spots for me)
HJ: 10/10 (Try it to believe it)
up for the mr
Old 24-03-2017, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend f

☆☆☆❤ 21yo SYT 女友感觉爆表,舒服的按摩治疗
年轻美女按摩师Mint 为你缓解压力和疲劳❤☆☆☆

Real photo! You get what you see.
照片绝对是本人,看到的就是你得到的.
Consolidated MR For Mint (Part 1)
Total 总数= 60

Great frenching , 100% GFE feel~ ken6890
抓根后感觉,弟弟充满活力~ skycock123
lovely petite girl with great GFE~LovinMonstaR
HJ: 10/10 Lots of pattern and sensual.~diabloshook
well taken off both physically and sexually~ uglydoll00
feel like girlfriend. feels good being with her~yongcheng
HJ: 10/10 Lots of pattern and sensual~ironchef
十足的服务态度。一定会再来的~genm79
full of gfe experience~GilaCow
Mint is a deserving AP~GilaCow (RTM)
Her GFE is always top notch~ TinML777
accommodating, gfe max~koolie22
SYT lover sure get KCed ~ hero369
Knows how to tease me well~lorong8
experience with Mint is out of this world~UnknownZzZz
绝对物超所值,非常满意��~fxfxtrade
her GFE n service is always so good~powerbank14
labelled GFE all the way~ 8195
服务态度棒,女友感觉更是一流~Best256
Her service was top-notched~DJTrader
GFE is top notch , hard working ~ haoshuang520
She is simply too alluring for me~jujupie
Sensual and Gfe- 11/10 no doubt~kaisiong
the most amazing frustration I have ever experienced~ stiffness
Very Happy Ending ~ canthaveenuf
her HJ techniques have a lot patterns~ ssurfer987
Mint making me feel so awesome~ winddd
Gfe: top class... Perfect score. ~kilrein
This is the best release I have~ macktamer
女友感爆表!我已经锁定她了~ roller
I am sure u get KC very easily~Diehard88
She surprised me with more new HJ technique~ ssurfer987 (RTM)
I felt like an emperor ~ kilrein (RTM)
un un unbelievable that's what mint is~ jgosh80
GFE gao gao...willing to please ~Nabz
I'm already immuned to KC ~ SibeiNew
Gfe max .. i got kced liao ~Lanmianbao
cute, nice hardworking girl,GFE is high bigtube99
make you feel loved and pampered~Psam
Her HJ and Hdly has many patterns~ cheesepotato
give full attention to customers~romanee
Experience with her is great~ secretlyinlove
chatty and friendly and frenches a LOT~horny099
The best $110 bucks I've spent~itchymember
She made me explode in no time~SYTluv
make u feel very loved and pampered~secretlyinlove(RTM)
Her service standards exceeded my expectations~diego19
a very good service from her. Very hardworking~ HardoGrey
really sensual and lots of patterns~ onelasttime2207
paid up and left a happy man~iRelay
像你的女友,细心体贴温柔,绝对满分~gtoforfuck
worth the money and time~bonkie14
scores high on professionalism, playability and GFE~MagicFortune
110% worth the visit ~FieryEternity14
very best session I have ever had~zoro
The patterns with her moaning was fantastic~ tim1
the sensual part had alot of patterns~ tocuncle
Her teasing never stopped~Trapezeial
Service level is as before~JasonJG
comfortable and enjoyable ~ connormacleod

Mint98956710

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 24-03-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

☆☆☆❤ 21yo SYT 女友感觉爆表,舒服的按摩治疗
年轻美女按摩师Mint 为你缓解压力和疲劳❤☆☆☆

Real photo! You get what you see.
照片绝对是本人,看到的就是你得到的.
Consolidated MR For Mint (Part 2)
Total 总数= 69
(Continue from part 1)

Next up :

Old 24-03-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 10
gongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud of

check out our All New website
Old 24-03-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

skycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mint MR from.bro Nabz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabz View Post
MR on Mint

The place is quite nice and clean with an attached toliet.

Enter the room and put down my bag, straight away she come to be and help me undress. After removing my top, she went on to first attack my nips and played with my didi before allowing me to go bathe. In the shower she still playfully demand me for a kiss and demand to let her wash my didi.

Proceed on to massage after the shower. The massage and JG was not super but was passable. Constantly trying to make small talks to keep a conversation going. HJ is where she is best at, really has a lot of different pattern and the best time is she is not in a hurry to finish you off. Takes her time to slowly alternate the pace of her stroke combine with the different pattern makes it very interesting for me at least.

From the chat we had, I think she is coming up with new pattern soon to capture your wallets~~ haha....

Overall i think her GFE gao gao..... one of the more willing to please ML. Will surely RTM
Mint MR from bro Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
This is my MR on my favorite "Mint"

Actually quite reluctant to write this FR, as after writing this, I guess it would be even difficult for me to book her

This is my dunno how many time RTM, she still like to speak French. Help me to undress and we proceed to shower. There is a bit of teasing during the shower, but I think this is solely rely on the chemistry, other bro here might receive more than I do, hehe.

Massage was nicely done. It's not a hard massage though, but it is good for me.
After about 30 minutes of massage, we proceed with the sensual part. She speak French again, follow by boob massage, HJ is pattern is more than badminton.... Slowly and not mechanical like some other ML will make ur little bro pain.... After that everything is history. Check the time, we still got 10 minutes left, she offer me a good head massage. And I left as happy man.

My rating below,

Look: 9.5/10 with no makeup
Boobs : 8/10 for her petite size, not for boobs lover, but for hero think is enuf, feel it's getting bigger, haha
Figure: 8/10 nice figure smooth skin and tone
GFE: infinite, I am sure u get KC very easily,
RTM: countless , and I m regular now... Pocket bleeding....

Of course, one man sweet can be other man poison. But I do think most bro here will agree with me.

Bros, take good care of her, and she will rewards you equally!
Old 24-03-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mint MR from.bro Nabz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabz View Post
MR on Mint

The place is quite nice and clean with an attached toliet.

Enter the room and put down my bag, straight away she come to be and help me undress. After removing my top, she went on to first attack my nips and played with my didi before allowing me to go bathe. In the shower she still playfully demand me for a kiss and demand to let her wash my didi.

Proceed on to massage after the shower. The massage and JG was not super but was passable. Constantly trying to make small talks to keep a conversation going. HJ is where she is best at, really has a lot of different pattern and the best time is she is not in a hurry to finish you off. Takes her time to slowly alternate the pace of her stroke combine with the different pattern makes it very interesting for me at least.

From the chat we had, I think she is coming up with new pattern soon to capture your wallets~~ haha....

Overall i think her GFE gao gao..... one of the more willing to please ML. Will surely RTM
Mint MR from bro Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
This is my MR on my favorite "Mint"

Actually quite reluctant to write this FR, as after writing this, I guess it would be even difficult for me to book her

This is my dunno how many time RTM, she still like to speak French. Help me to undress and we proceed to shower. There is a bit of teasing during the shower, but I think this is solely rely on the chemistry, other bro here might receive more than I do, hehe.

Massage was nicely done. It's not a hard massage though, but it is good for me.
After about 30 minutes of massage, we proceed with the sensual part. She speak French again, follow by boob massage, HJ is pattern is more than badminton.... Slowly and not mechanical like some other ML will make ur little bro pain.... After that everything is history. Check the time, we still got 10 minutes left, she offer me a good head massage. And I left as happy man.

My rating below,

Look: 9.5/10 with no makeup
Boobs : 8/10 for her petite size, not for boobs lover, but for hero think is enuf, feel it's getting bigger, haha
Figure: 8/10 nice figure smooth skin and tone
GFE: infinite, I am sure u get KC very easily,
RTM: countless , and I m regular now... Pocket bleeding....

Of course, one man sweet can be other man poison. But I do think most bro here will agree with me.

Bros, take good care of her, and she will rewards you equally!
Old 24-03-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

gongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud of

Old 24-03-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 10
Hero369 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHero369 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

support mint thread
Old 24-03-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
MR for Mint

Before I decided to finally make a reservation for her, all the hype and reviews about her have shaken me. Staring at the photo of a demure and doe-eyed lass made me procrastinate no more. She is simply too alluring for me to miss out on. Below is my latest review for her service.

As I walked up the steps leading to the doorway, I could butterflies in my stomach. Flashes of her photo and reviews raced through my mind as I pressed the doorbell waiting for her to invite me into the apartment. When the door opened, a hand gestured me into the apartment. Behold, right behind the door, stood a sweet and adorable girl. All the hype about is justified as she matches every man's expectation of a innocent schoolgirl look. As she held my hand and led me into the room, I took the time to take a peek at what she was wearing. Despite her petite frame, she manged to pull off the ensemble of clothes she was wearing, revealing a pair of slender legs to her advantage. At the top, she had on a white sleeveless silk top, as the top was rather tight, it accentuated her bust line. At the bottom, a yellow full skirt in textured rib. The waist length long black hair of hers with bangs at the front completed her schoolgirl look.

The moment we entered her room, she started to help me out of my clothes. As she squatted down to remove my pants, I was really tempted to ask her to get it down on me. Her massage was a comfortable one, with ample of focus on the acupoints on my body. I could feel her relieving the tense up knots and bumps in my body. And did I forget to mention that she was sitting on my back in the course of the whole massage. As she worked on my back and legs, I could feel her thighs and butt constantly brushing against my back. Despite being of young age, she can hold a conversation pretty well. She is direct and frank with her comments and opinions, which suited me pretty well as I too do not like to hold back on my words.

She ushered me to turn around for the JuaGen portion of the massage and I was taken aback by the sight that greeted me. She stood beside me only in her lingerie, smiling at me seductively. I certainly was not expecting that, the little schoolgirl that stood behind the door has transformed into a naughty little who is capable of teasing the life out of you. The only thing that retained the adorable side of hers was the white polka dot blue panties she was wearing. She pressed on a few acupressure points on my penis to promote blood circulation, this was a little painful yet pleasurable both at the same time. She knows how to rock my penis, threading between the thin lines of ejaculation and easing it back repeatedly. Every now and then, she will check back on my satisfaction level, and smile at me with her puppy eyes. Finally, it was time for the release, she rocked my penis with her hands until I could not hold it in anymore and came a huge load all over the place. She continued to get me off till every single last drop was out, after which she gave me a satisfied smile and ushered me to bath.

Thank you Mint

Please treat her well with the due respect she deserves. Do not force her to comply or do anything against her free will. She will reciprocate your graciousness in her own ways.
up for the mr
Old 24-03-2017, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownZzZz View Post
MR for Mint

My maiden experience with Mint is out of this world!

Venue: She stays alone so you can run around naked in the apartment! The place is extremely neat and well decorated and you’ll feel like visiting your lil girlfriend rather than having a commercial feel. You know the type with soft toys littered throughout the house like any teenage girls loved to.

Looks: 99% like the photos she posted. The 1% simply because the camera didn’t do her justice

Body: Perky breasts, soft nipples, tight young body, need I say more?

Service: This is where she excels. After entering, she led me to a couch, sat down, undressed me and did a mini cat bath there and then! Showered together and she wore my ‘hand bra’ as we proceeded to her room on L2. Her desire to serve is unmatched, imagine the tender body gyrating on top of you while your hands felt every inch of her soft smooth skin.

I wanted to go on but recollecting the experience while writing this just makes me want to visit her again tomorrow!

Please treat this super gem well bros.

Cheers
up for the mr
Old 24-03-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Old 24-03-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

support mint and camping for more mr

Next up :

Old 25-03-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hee01 View Post
MR For Mint

Finally managed to book a session with Mint yesterday night . Location is pretty alright , few minutes walk from MRT

Mint lives alone in a nice place. So you got all the privacy you want. I was greeted by this lovely mint with hug and kiss after door closed

Lots of hugging and we hit the showers., shower together and she washed me clean clean with some teasing , after she leads you to the battlefield, her naked body in full view in front of you is a sight to behold.

Message is pretty ok and she has a massage bed to do that. Kinky action is moved to the bed and it really feels you are in some av with an innocent angel.

Her famous badminton HJ is one of the best i ever try , very shiok experience , i released 2 times in less than 30mins

Mint is chatty and nice so never an awkward moment with her. Well worth your money.

For bros who loves young SYT. Mint is for you.

Looks : 8.5 /10 Pretty cute SYT
Shower.: 8.0 /10 wash clean clean
Frenching : 9.0/10 good frencher
Catbath : 8.5/10 lick from ears to below with boobs rubbing
HJ : 9.0/10 Pattern more than badminton , shiok shiok with 2 times release
GFE : 9.5/10 GFE feeling till max , treat you like BF
RTM :Of course
up for the mr
Old 25-03-2017, 01:27 AM
Samster

Old 25-03-2017, 06:05 AM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread