The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2016, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
arsenal168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
SAF armoured vehicles(Terrex) detained in Hong Kong port

China has toughen its stand against Singapore. 9 SAF armoured vehicles(Terrex) are detained in Hong Kong port. China's spokesperson said they are against any form of military co-operation or exercises between Taiwan and the countries that have official ties with PRC. However, SAF has been training in Taiwan for many decades and China has all the while closed both eyes to that reality. So why now the hostile reaction??
It probably has got to do with what PM Lee said in the August state visit to USA.

".....So I hope that the U.S. will continue its rebalancing and its active engagement in the region. It is something which many, many countries in the region support and hope will strengthen. They don’t all express it in the same way. Some of them find it more implicit than others. Singapore has nailed our colors to the mast and we have stated our position unambiguously for many years. It’s a good thing; it needs to continue. It’s good not just for the region, where millions of souls depend upon it, but it benefits the United States tremendously, because you’re securing peace and stability in the Asia Pacific which otherwise could be a very troublesome part of the world for you...."

China is offended for sure.
Old 26-11-2016, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 13
tafguy35 is one of the Best!tafguy35 is one of the Best!tafguy35 is one of the Best!
Re: SAF armoured vehicles(Terrex) detained in Hong Kong port

Singapore has lots of investment in China. I think the future step is to make it tough for profitable business to continue. At the same time, China is investing in Forest City Project and building a new big sea port in JB.

These are the strategies that China is pursuing to undermine Singapore and bypass Singapore. I think China sees Singapore as an ally of US and with Trump becoming President, the competition for South China Sea may just be dead. Singapore Leaders should think of a new solutions as China continues to undermine Singapore and it would be a matter of time that China will succeed, given its vast resource and the type of neighbourhood that Singapore is surrounded.
Old 26-11-2016, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
MeLuvBoobies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wahahahaha
Old 26-11-2016, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
SioKanMai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is what happens when a moron doesn't know his place on the globe!
Old 26-11-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 14
mastersergant is a Helpful and Caring Samstermastersergant is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What has this got to do with a sex forum ???
Old 26-11-2016, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

SG in future must really learn how to make our own weapons, by replying others too much, others can play you out/taking advantage of you. Most probably our tanks all the details will be recorded away from the foreign countries before even reaching us.

In future all these front line warfare sure will be replace by cyber wars or gundams.
Old 26-11-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
dinzmarck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydinzmarck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastersergant View Post
I agree with u Master Sergant
Old 26-11-2016, 06:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Our SAF also got do joint training exercise with PLA troops in PRC.
Maybe they like our Terrex vehicles and so needed a few samples so that they can build their own version.
Old 26-11-2016, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

China comments on SAF armoured vehicles and equipment seized, as SAF sends officers to Hong Kong

Hong Kong customs seized nine Singapore-bound armoured vehicles and military equipment believed to belong to the Singapore Armed Forces on Thursday (Nov 24).

Published Nov 25, 2016, 4:44 pm SGT

Updated Nov 25, 2016, 9:02 pm

Chong Koh Ping China Correspondent in Beijing with additional reporting by Jermyn Chow in Taipei and Joyce Lim in Hong Kong

China’s Foreign Ministry has commented on the seizure of Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) military vehicles and equipment by the Hong Kong customs, even as the SAF dispatched officers to Hong Kong “to address the security of the equipment”.

At a routine press briefing on Friday (Nov 25), the ministry's spokesman Geng Shuang said China is currently verifying the related details when asked if Singapore has to contact the Chinese Foreign Ministry for the release of the vehicles.

"All people and goods entering Hong Kong Special Administrative Region should follow the laws of the SAR. I'd like to reiterate that the Chinese government firmly opposes any of the countries that has diplomatic ties with us to have any form of official exchanges with Taiwan, including defence exchanges and cooperation," said Mr Geng in response to another related question.

Singapore's Defence Ministry (Mindef) said in a statement on Friday that a SAF team is en route to Hong Kong "to address the security of the equipment".

This comes a day after the territory's customs officials seized nine Singapore-bound armoured vehicles and related equipment on board a container ship from Taiwan.

In the meantime, Japanese-owned container shipping firm APL, which was hired by the SAF to transport the cargo, has "assured the SAF that they are working with Hong Kong authorities to resolve the issue", Mindef added.

Mindef said that APL was required to comply with all regulations including the declaration of transported equipment in the ship’s cargo manifest. This included obtaining the necessary permits required to transit through ports.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/eas...ized-equipment

So Singapore government broke the law in Hong Kong SAR ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 26-11-2016, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachachang4 View Post
Our SAF also got do joint training exercise with PLA troops in PRC.
Maybe they like our Terrex vehicles and so needed a few samples so that they can build their own version.
You are wrong . Their technology is much more advance than Singapore's . Why would they need these samples ? There is more than meets the eyes here .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 26-11-2016, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastersergant View Post
Might we have problem getting more PRC bitches to fuck in the future?
Old 26-11-2016, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Might we have problem getting more PRC bitches to fuck in the future?
On the contrary!

China will send even more pretty whores but disease ridden to fuck sporeans raw. The men will spread to spore women n very soon thousands of sporeans infected.

N because medisave dont cover medication, even the stupid sporeans will finally know garbagement only care about themselves n their money.

So prc achieve their objectives of attacking sporeans n open their eyes
_______
Exchange points your objective ma?

Last edited by sadfa; 26-11-2016 at 11:03 PM.
Old 26-11-2016, 08:40 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
SG in future must really learn how to make our own weapons, by replying others too much, others can play you out/taking advantage of you. Most probably our tanks all the details will be recorded away from the foreign countries before even reaching us.

In future all these front line warfare sure will be replace by cyber wars or gundams.
They already making la but obviously standard not there. So still must buy

And cyber war now in Syria meh
Old 26-11-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
You are wrong . Their technology is much more advance than Singapore's . Why would they need these samples ? There is more than meets the eyes here .
Once again this forum needs my post to set the standards n tell u wats going on.

It's probably not stated by fucked up spore media but China already made it clear. Ties with spore is poor now n been poor for some time

So the prc officials know it's open season to whack spore. Don't need give face especially on sensitive topics like Taiwan Tibet xinjiang.

So from this tank seizure prc is putting spore in its place.
They're telling spore they should know it's place regarding Taiwan. And must act appropriately.

And what many miss out isn't that spore been doing this for years n China did nothing. BUT the important fact is spore isn't helping Taiwan. It's Taiwan helping spore

Already other countries obey China to freeze out Taiwan. Spore is NOTHING SPECIAL. Theyve to do the same thing.

So spore is now Chinas little brother. It's not an independent country n It's Not an equal.

They need to b taught it's place. Fucking ironic. I hope China destroy the tanks like they destroy contraband tiger penises. N invite garbagement like hen n Vivian to be GOH. but before destroy, reverse engineer n put up specs online like open source coding. Indonesia n Malaysia will laugh their head off

And don't sympathise garbagement hor.
They KNOW ties are bad.
So why stop at Hong Kong with tanks used in Taiwan. Garbagement don't know Hong Kong is China meh. Fucking stupid

I can't wait for cb Vivian to do Wat he do best. run his cb mouth n make the situation worse
________
Exchange points ironic ma

Last edited by sadfa; 26-11-2016 at 10:40 PM.
Old 26-11-2016, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal168 View Post
China has toughen its stand against Singapore. 9 SAF armoured vehicles(Terrex) are detained in Hong Kong port. China's spokesperson said they are against any form of military co-operation or exercises between Taiwan and the countries that have official ties with PRC. However, SAF has been training in Taiwan for many decades and China has all the while closed both eyes to that reality. So why now the hostile reaction??
It probably has got to do with what PM Lee said in the August state visit to USA.

".....So I hope that the U.S. will continue its rebalancing and its active engagement in the region. It is something which many, many countries in the region support and hope will strengthen. They don’t all express it in the same way. Some of them find it more implicit than others. Singapore has nailed our colors to the mast and we have stated our position unambiguously for many years. It’s a good thing; it needs to continue. It’s good not just for the region, where millions of souls depend upon it, but it benefits the United States tremendously, because you’re securing peace and stability in the Asia Pacific which otherwise could be a very troublesome part of the world for you...."

China is offended for sure.
Your post lacks my insight la

This is a slap in the face.
On stupid sporeans who think garbagement is great in foreign policy n wp can't do a proper job

Not only ties with China is bad now, it's bad years ago. Thanks to garbagement. Except most sporeans brainwashed n don't know

China been busy getting allies in Indonesia Malaysia n Thailand n stupid spore still think USA is really world cop. Knn. This effectively surrounds spore.

Fuck stupid idiots la. Everyone knows USA always look after their own interests. Why garbagement so plp USA. Will they send helicopter to rescue garbagement when they're finally deposed.

And please hor. Dont believe dumb sporeans.
Even if old man alive, China WONT GIVE FACE. So far how they act is business as usual. Not scared of reputation.

only dumb sporeans think he is some China expert and everyone respects him n listen to him. Haha. Xi da da shows he's 99% ruthless. Minus 1% cos he never fix jiang zemin

Last edited by sadfa; 26-11-2016 at 10:58 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1