The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2017, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SAF armoured vehicles(Terrex) detained in Hong Kong port

they say garment increase water price.
Sporean will realise real value of water.
Treat us like children
Old 04-03-2017, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by chukeliang View Post
they say garment increase water price.
Sporean will realise real value of water.
Treat us like children
What is more important n necessary than water? Air n freedom la. No water can survive 1 day. No air, die in minutes. No freedom u want to live ma.

So $200 a month for air n freedom.
Deduct from giro or cpf la.
Like that all sporeans will appreciate value of air n freedom . Swee bo
_____
Exchange points important ma

Last edited by sadfa; 04-03-2017 at 04:09 AM.
Old 04-03-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes I wonder since so easy to hack into Mindef's servers , I wonder if our personal data with the government will be safe or not ?

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 04-03-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaSuay View Post
Sometimes I wonder since so easy to hack into Mindef's servers , I wonder if our personal data with the government will be safe or not ?
Of course not safe la!!!

& I'm not talking about safe from China or Anonymous or hackers.

Last time garbagement take out chiam's o level results for election purpose ok.
Knn not only is it irrelevant , it's confidential. They use it to say mah's o level results better OK.

If opposition's saf record got anything for garbagement to smear, CONFIRM they'll use it ok
______
Exchange points safe ma
Old 04-03-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 10
FUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaSuay View Post
bLother,
you should be more woLLY they donch hack into our SBF account!....
Old 05-03-2017, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
What is more important n necessary than water? Air n freedom la. No water can survive 1 day. No air, die in minutes. No freedom u want to live ma.

So $200 a month for air n freedom.
Deduct from giro or cpf la.
Like that all sporeans will appreciate value of air n freedom . Swee bo
_____
Exchange points important ma
yes air is expensive , if clean air in clean room, class 1.
Old 05-03-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Of course not safe la!!!

& I'm not talking about safe from China or Anonymous or hackers.

Last time garbagement take out chiam's o level results for election purpose ok.
Knn not only is it irrelevant , it's confidential. They use it to say mah's o level results better OK.

If opposition's saf record got anything for garbagement to smear, CONFIRM they'll use it ok
______
Exchange points safe ma
Now Singapore really got Keyboard Warrior .

Old 05-03-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNNYANDHORNY View Post
bLother,
you should be more woLLY they donch hack into our SBF account!....
I really hope that would not happen .

Old 16-03-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

NS recruits’ photos and NRIC numbers posted online in BMTC slip-up

Published: 4:00 AM, March 16, 2017

Updated: 8:04 AM, March 16, 2017

SINGAPORE — The latest cohort of National Service (NS) recruits who completed their basic military training over the weekend had their NRIC numbers and pictures published online for a day, before authorities realised the mistake and took down the materials.

The incident happened about a month after a cyber attack on an Internet access system used at military premises caused an unprecedented theft of the personal data of 850 national servicemen and Ministry of Defence (Mindef) employees.

In the latest case, the recruits’ NRIC numbers were emblazoned under their personal portraits that were uploaded onto Facebook last Saturday by the Basic Military Training Centre (BMTC) — a practice to allow servicemen to share the photographs with their family and friends.

Apologising for the “mistake”, BMTC commander Colonel Desmond Yeo said these portraits were taken down by noon the following day “when the oversight was realised”.

He was responding to a reader who wrote in to TODAY’s Voices section to highlight the incident.

Col Yeo did not specify the number of recruits affected, but there are a few thousand recruits in each graduating cohort.

The soft copy portraits of recruits are uploaded online to make the BMT graduation parade a “memorable and meaningful event”, said Col Yeo.

Recruits have also “warmly received” the practice, he added.

continue reading here : http://m.todayonline.com/singapore/n...line-bmtc-slip

Another breach of security .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 22-03-2017, 07:07 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

SAF to get new S'pore-made armoured vehicle

The delivery of the Next Generation Armoured Fighting Vehicle will begin in 2019

Published: 5:10 PM, March 22, 2017

Updated: 5:46 PM, March 22, 2017

SINGAPORE — The Singapore Ministry of Defence (Mindef) has awarded a contract to Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd (ST Engineering) for the production and supply of the Next Generation Armoured Fighting Vehicle (AFV).

In a press release issued on Wednesday (March 22), the Mindef said the Next Generation AFV will replace the ULTRA M113 AFV which has been in service since the early 1970s.

It will be the mainstay of the Singapore Armed Forces’ (SAF) mechanised forces, operating alongside the Bionix Infantry Fighting Vehicle.

According to a factsheet issued by Mindef, the new AFV will weigh 29 tonnes, carry up to 11 soldiers and travel at a maximum speed of 70km per hour.

The AFV can also travel up to 500km on a full tank of fuel.

continue reading here : http://m.todayonline.com/singapore/m...moured-vehicle

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 23-03-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

HK to charge shipping firm, captain over lack of Terrex transport licence

Published: 7:05 PM, March 22, 2017

Updated: 12:03 AM, March 23, 2017

SINGAPORE/HONG KONG — Hong Kong’s Customs and Excise Department is likely to press charges against shipping company APL and the captain of the container ship which transported nine Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) armoured Terrex vehicles into the city from Taiwan without a required licence, reported the South China Morning Post on Wednesday (March 22), quoting a government source with knowledge of the case.

The article added that the shipping company is expected to be issued with a summon, while the captain of the container ship is to be charged with importing strategic commodities without a required licence. The decision was reportedly taken after the Customs and Excise Department sought legal advice from the Department of Justice.

When contacted by TODAY, a spokesperson from APL’s Singapore office said last night that it has yet to receive any official summons and “will not be in the position to comment further”.

Hong Kong Customs did not reply to queries by press time. The armoured vehicles were seized in Hong Kong on Nov 23 while en route to Singapore from Taiwan, after a military training exercise.

Meetings held in the initial weeks of the seizure between APL and Hong Kong Customs yielded no formal reasons for the move.

continue reading here : http://m.todayonline.com/world/asia/...t-licence-scmp

As usual the small guy will be the scapegoat .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 23-03-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
HK to charge shipping firm, captain over lack of Terrex transport licence

Published: 7:05 PM, March 22, 2017

Updated: 12:03 AM, March 23, 2017

SINGAPORE/HONG KONG — Hong Kong’s Customs and Excise Department is likely to press charges against shipping company APL and the captain of the container ship which transported nine Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) armoured Terrex vehicles into the city from Taiwan without a required licence, reported the South China Morning Post on Wednesday (March 22), quoting a government source with knowledge of the case.

The article added that the shipping company is expected to be issued with a summon, while the captain of the container ship is to be charged with importing strategic commodities without a required licence. The decision was reportedly taken after the Customs and Excise Department sought legal advice from the Department of Justice.

When contacted by TODAY, a spokesperson from APL’s Singapore office said last night that it has yet to receive any official summons and “will not be in the position to comment further”.

Hong Kong Customs did not reply to queries by press time. The armoured vehicles were seized in Hong Kong on Nov 23 while en route to Singapore from Taiwan, after a military training exercise.

Meetings held in the initial weeks of the seizure between APL and Hong Kong Customs yielded no formal reasons for the move.

continue reading here : http://m.todayonline.com/world/asia/...t-licence-scmp

As usual the small guy will be the scapegoat .
As usual, garbagement will do their usual.
Not offer their unwavering support to shippers La.

They'll publicly smear n attack them n say it's all yr fault!!
China will nudge garbagemen n garbagement can even say their ties with China always very good n it's all the shippers fault things are bad! They'll even sue shippers for millions for loss of use of vehicles.

A cb who'll throw his subordinates under the bus for their own self interest, u know is shameless n always think of themselves first
________
Exchange points shameless ma
Old 23-03-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
MaiHowSiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Young cheebye unicuntboy, where are you?
Old 24-03-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

Container ship captain faces Hong Kong court over seized Terrex vehicles

Published: 11:02 AM, March 24, 2017

Updated: 12:08 PM, March 24, 2017

HONG KONG — The captain of the container vessel that transported nine Singapore military vehicles to the city from Taiwan in November without a required licence appeared in a Hong Kong court on Friday morning (March 24).

Appearing at the West Kowloon Magistrates Court, the mainland ship master named Pan Xuejun, 39, was charged with one count of importing strategic commodities without the necessary licence.

It comes after a spokesman for the Hong Kong customs department said on Wednesday that investigations had unearthed sufficient evidence to prove a breach of the strategic control system.

The nine Terrex armoured troop carriers, which were bound for Singapore from the Taiwanese port of Kaohsiung after a military training exercise, were seized by customs officers on November 23 last year.

The vehicles were not “specifically” declared on the ship’s cargo manifest.

continue reading here : http://m.todayonline.com/chinaindia/...errex-vehicles

Here we go again . Why Hong Kong Customs don't sue the Singapore Government ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 24-03-2017, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiHowSiao View Post
Young cheebye unicuntboy, where are you?
Actually would really love to see him post . Love reading his posts .

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1