The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Galatiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Playing with FIRE - home maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by relegate View Post
Can start ask her to shoot naked photos for you to see,
Sappork this idea.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
WhyLidat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any progress TS?
Old 05-02-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 15
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post
Thanks bro. Up my points if possible. Will look for time to update soon....
Juz up ur rep bro. Cheers!^^
Old 05-02-2017, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfly1966 View Post
Juz up ur rep bro. Cheers!^^
Got my 1st power. Thanks bro. Return u my humble 1 point.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galatiko View Post
Sappork this idea.
Sorry bro. U guys talk so easy. Why not you ask another gal to do it yourself.

Who in right frame of mind will take naked pic or video? Not to mention and share with other pp.

I will be happy if she pose and allow me to take pic of her fully dressed first. One step forward liao.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 10
dewe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdewe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post
Serious bo? U mean got pp allow that?
You'll be surprised at what can happen bro. Maids are horny. How i know? Because my friend of all people, a respectable officer in the marine industry convinced his pinay maid to get another of her maid friends and they had threesome. his pinay maid is a milf with couple of kids whom he said was super horny but her friend that she bring was a lesbian! No venture no gain and your maid seems super horny also but always ask first and make sure they consent to it willingly.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

Super happy to have supportive bro thst up my points and i got my 1st power. Keep those points coming. APPRECIATE IT.

From the arching her back and adjusting her bra strap... i know i'm progressing well and can advance further. I hold back even though my rod already harden and just give her a naughty wink and proceed to work.

That day at work, my mind keep thinking about what happen in the morning and planning what to do next. Damn horny thoughout the day and end up jio friends for ktv and tnn.

After getting home late that night around 11pm, she open the door for me and ask me where did i go.... i was puzzle why but i jus response her with "work". She did not probe further and i proceed to in and had some body contact brushing her boobs with my shoulder as i walk in. She held her hand on her left boob and look at me. Act blur i proceed into the room where my OC is inside reading magazine. Heart pumpped fast... one for just back from ktv tnn and two for just brushing the maid boobs with my shoulder. Fast hand fast leg go shower. In shower, my rod is harden as usual after drinking and my mind start fantasy on bonking my maid.

After shower, saw my oc still awake and reading magazine in room, as i'm damn horny liao, i proceed to cuddle her and she pushes me aside and tell me "not tonight auntie came". Told her to bbbj me cos i'm already harden.... she gave me a face but still oblidge doing so, however maybe my mind is occupid with the maid or ktv gal jus now.... i'm unable to cum after 10mins bbbj by wife whom complaint tired and stop there. No complaints cos i'm tired too and lights off sleep.

To be continue.....
Old 07-02-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

After lights off and sleep for few hours i wake up and pee.... then went outside to drink a cup of water.

Pass by her room and door is open. Enter the room and slip my hand into her top and wooolah nice full hand cup and she doesnt seems to know. After a few tnn i decided to stop before she or my oc wake up and i will be in deep trouble.

The next day morning i bump into her in the kitchen and she called me naughty...... i act blur and say she then naughty, and quickly make my way out..... heart pumping damn fast and kinda scare if she turn the table and say i molest her.....

To be contine. If you like my story (100% real), pls help to up my points or drop me pm/comments.. Thanks. Appreciate it.
Old 07-02-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
Benazir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support here and up up.
Old 07-02-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
Capitaland deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me too support here.
Old 07-02-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
cadsan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me too, supporting here.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Be careful bro. Touching her in her sleep is damn dangerous. Let her make more clear moves then u know its mutual and can proceed further. Can also buy her something nice without OC knowing..
Old 07-02-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
idreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice story!! BTW what's oc haha ^^"
Old 08-02-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoh_15 View Post
Be careful bro. Touching her in her sleep is damn dangerous. Let her make more clear moves then u know its mutual and can proceed further. Can also buy her something nice without OC knowing..
Thanks bro. GOOD advice.

Buy what thing leh? Hmmmm chocolates? Mind is blank now...
Old 08-02-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 16
qwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud of

buy her sexy lingerie to let her know your intention sound and clear
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1