The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2017, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Female Contraceptive Gel

Bro TS, what about "after use"? Do we have to do anything after sex?
Old 20-03-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 16
Disinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
Bro TS, what about "after use"? Do we have to do anything after sex?
No need do anything after sex.
Old 20-03-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster (A)

Disinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of lightDisinfector is a glorious beacon of light

Aier female contraceptive gel,also name liquid invisible condom. Make us of secure contraception by advanced dual physical barrier technology.

PM me for deal. Thanks
Old 20-03-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
xxxaddict is one of the Best!xxxaddict is one of the Best!xxxaddict is one of the Best!

Have been reading the exchanges between TS and other forum luminaries like Maxman (love your raw stories btw), and I felt the need to say something.

Whilst TS has been saying that if we are scared, we should stay away, it doesn't address the issue raised, which is that the consumer needs some independent empirical evidence before he decides to buy the product. Whilst there are studies galore done in the past, on the effectiveness of various forms of contraception, we have yet to see any established evidence on the actual Aier product itself.

There have been some reviews from various consumers on the ease of use of the product (with one forummer taking videos eve ), and those reviews have helped to dispel the east of use factor. Users have also commented that they can now bonk away with peace of mind, and without worry on pregnancy. And that's very good and all.

I guess these users are now the first group of test subjects. Perhaps they could update us on their situation in another month or two, and let us know if things are still OK. ie. they won't be having any personal celebrations on the third Sunday of June this year.

I hope there are more forummers who would care to give this product a try. Then at least we will have a larger population sampling, which can then (sort of) attest to the efficacy of this product.
Old 20-03-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxaddict View Post
Have been reading the exchanges between TS and other forum luminaries like Maxman (love your raw stories btw), and I felt the need to say something.

Whilst TS has been saying that if we are scared, we should stay away, it doesn't address the issue raised, which is that the consumer needs some independent empirical evidence before he decides to buy the product. Whilst there are studies galore done in the past, on the effectiveness of various forms of contraception, we have yet to see any established evidence on the actual Aier product itself.

There have been some reviews from various consumers on the ease of use of the product (with one forummer taking videos eve ), and those reviews have helped to dispel the east of use factor. Users have also commented that they can now bonk away with peace of mind, and without worry on pregnancy. And that's very good and all.

I guess these users are now the first group of test subjects. Perhaps they could update us on their situation in another month or two, and let us know if things are still OK. ie. they won't be having any personal celebrations on the third Sunday of June this year.

I hope there are more forummers who would care to give this product a try. Then at least we will have a larger population sampling, which can then (sort of) attest to the efficacy of this product.

Thanks for your view. Like i said, it may not be easy to get evidence here in sg because of our society. However, in the net there are lot of similar product that reader can take reference and they are really cerified product in overseas country. For those buyer, who had already brought this product. I would appricate if you guy can provide some review on the effectivess of this product.
Old 20-03-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster (A)

PM me for details and deal.
Old 20-03-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
C20W deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Totally agree with you.

Totally no statistic regarding this product. Who is the approving health authority to assure us that this product has passed all health criteria, certify that its claims are all true and will do the job it claims to do?

Seller should bear some level of responsibility instead of blindly selling n just saying that don't buy if not sure. I mean you come here sell items you should provide us some facts n statistics instead of just plain salesmanship.

Pls don't get me wrong seller. It all sounds like a wonderful product and I salute your entrepreneurial spirit in bringing this item in. I, too am eager to try it but I cant afford to get my partner pregnant nor do I wanna risk getting any STDs. Maybe u can ask the factory in China for more info on this product n share with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxaddict View Post

Old 20-03-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

I've used many types of contraceptives but I don't think i have used enough to give a good statistical "Confidence Interval"

It really depends on luck....so far I have used:

- 2 boxes (6 tubes) of the Contraceptive Gel
- 3 boxes (30 pieces) of Contraceptive tablets
- 2 boxes of morning after pill from JB
- 100+ boxes of condoms from all kinds of brand
- and even used the most unreliable "pull out" method!

So far no girl tio ....however I still cannot say that all the above are 100% effective, can i?

For those guys who already have kids and still worried about getting your wife/FB/ONS/FL pregnant, why not just do a vasectomy? It is reversible and 100% effective! (sorry if this suggestion make TS out of business )
Old 21-03-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster (A)

Shall wait for more fr. Those keen on the product can pm me.
Old 21-03-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster (A)

Contact me via PM for purchases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crampler View Post
Brought this once i saw the ads was up. It arrive within one day.

This is my review for Aier

-Push tube design
-comfortable
-easy to use
-smooth colourless
-light weight
-small
-carry around easily

Thanks for intro the product. Now i don’t have to worry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
Spermicide and Contraceptive Gel are quite hard to find in Singapore, so i bought them from Hong Kong and JB previously.

I bought a "tablet" form of spermicide from Hong Kong Watson, it is quite cheap like HK$30 for a big box of 20 pieces?

Pro : Cheap and easy to carry
Cons :
1) Melt in Singapore weather and feel like melting butter. I have to keep in freezer before use, or put near my car's aircon vent to solidify it
2) It has a bitter taste and weird smell (so don't ask her to give BJ after you poked in!).
3) It take about 5min to completely melt inside the pussy and it only last for like 20min? So you have to time yourself carefully, do some foreplay and put in the tablet 5min before you want to insert, and have to cum within 20min.
4) You have to use your finger to push the tablet all the way into pussy before it melt, very often the tablet will get "ejected" out of the pussy, so i need to stuff it in again, or put in a new piece.
5) Not suitable if you want to have multiple shots per night, because it has a burning sensation for prolonged use within a night. I have to pee immediately to get rid of the burn.
6) Need to standby wet tissue to clean your finger before continue sex, else the contraceptive will get all over your body. I only realize after playing with my girl's nipple using my finger, and her nipple become so bitter to suck
7) Leave a whitish stain (see below picture)

I also tried the contraceptive gel that TS is selling, I bought from JB previously and here is my review

Cons:
1) bulky and more expensive than tablet (I can't remember the price)
2) She need to be a bit wet so that you can insert the tube smoothly

Pros :
1) easy to use and no mess, I just need to insert the tube deep into her pussy and pump in the gel.
2) No burning sensation, no weird smell
3) feel more "wet" as it act like lubricant
4) No white stuff (see below)

For both contraceptive, no hormones and no side effect (at least to my girl), it was effective too (but your mileage may vary ). Problem is to stop halfway during foreplay to apply the contraceptive, which spoil the momentum, and can't use it in car or outdoor because need to lie down flat to ensure it goes deep into pussy.

Condom is still easier to use for indoor and outdoor situation, but nothing beat Cum-in-pussy raw!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FucKDeviL View Post
I saw this product in Alibaba and some online shop sometime back. Was cusious, so brought a few to try it. Is not cheap including the shipping fees.. Manage to convince my gf to try. It really cool and it work smoothly for us. The process of fucking raw n cumming inside her without getting pregency was really good. Now saw it it side here, mai tu Liao.i quickly place order with TS.
Old 22-03-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster (A)

Contact me via PM for purchases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crampler View Post
Brought this once i saw the ads was up. It arrive within one day.

This is my review for Aier

-Push tube design
-comfortable
-easy to use
-smooth colourless
-light weight
-small
-carry around easily

Thanks for intro the product. Now i don’t have to worry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
Spermicide and Contraceptive Gel are quite hard to find in Singapore, so i bought them from Hong Kong and JB previously.

I bought a "tablet" form of spermicide from Hong Kong Watson, it is quite cheap like HK$30 for a big box of 20 pieces?

Pro : Cheap and easy to carry
Cons :
1) Melt in Singapore weather and feel like melting butter. I have to keep in freezer before use, or put near my car's aircon vent to solidify it
2) It has a bitter taste and weird smell (so don't ask her to give BJ after you poked in!).
3) It take about 5min to completely melt inside the pussy and it only last for like 20min? So you have to time yourself carefully, do some foreplay and put in the tablet 5min before you want to insert, and have to cum within 20min.
4) You have to use your finger to push the tablet all the way into pussy before it melt, very often the tablet will get "ejected" out of the pussy, so i need to stuff it in again, or put in a new piece.
5) Not suitable if you want to have multiple shots per night, because it has a burning sensation for prolonged use within a night. I have to pee immediately to get rid of the burn.
6) Need to standby wet tissue to clean your finger before continue sex, else the contraceptive will get all over your body. I only realize after playing with my girl's nipple using my finger, and her nipple become so bitter to suck
7) Leave a whitish stain (see below picture)

I also tried the contraceptive gel that TS is selling, I bought from JB previously and here is my review

Cons:
1) bulky and more expensive than tablet (I can't remember the price)
2) She need to be a bit wet so that you can insert the tube smoothly

Pros :
1) easy to use and no mess, I just need to insert the tube deep into her pussy and pump in the gel.
2) No burning sensation, no weird smell
3) feel more "wet" as it act like lubricant
4) No white stuff (see below)

For both contraceptive, no hormones and no side effect (at least to my girl), it was effective too (but your mileage may vary ). Problem is to stop halfway during foreplay to apply the contraceptive, which spoil the momentum, and can't use it in car or outdoor because need to lie down flat to ensure it goes deep into pussy.

Condom is still easier to use for indoor and outdoor situation, but nothing beat Cum-in-pussy raw!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FucKDeviL View Post
I saw this product in Alibaba and some online shop sometime back. Was cusious, so brought a few to try it. Is not cheap including the shipping fees.. Manage to convince my gf to try. It really cool and it work smoothly for us. The process of fucking raw n cumming inside her without getting pregency was really good. Now saw it it side here, mai tu Liao.i quickly place order with TS.
Old 22-03-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster (A)

PM me for deal now....

Aier female contraceptive gel,also name liquid invisible condom.

-Delicate microemulsion in liquid invisible condom Lower sperm viability decreased kinetic energy by adhering so that sperm can not swim.

-Make sperm lose their vitality totally. Micropores surfactants reduce the surface tension of sperm,dissolve the lipid membrane of sperm,sperm damage biological lipid membranes,damage sperm biofilm systems.
Old 22-03-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster (A)

PM me for deal now....

-Delicate microemulsion in liquid invisible condom Lower sperm viability decreased kinetic energy by adhering so that sperm can not swim.

-Make sperm lose their vitality totally. Micropores surfactants reduce the surface tension of sperm,dissolve the lipid membrane of sperm,sperm damage biological lipid membranes,damage sperm biofilm systems.
Old 23-03-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster (A)

PM me for deal now....

Old 23-03-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster (A)

PM me for deal now....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1