The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
Wolfgang777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWolfgang777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wife's visit to the gynae

Hey guys... this is my first time posting in SBF... basically this story was written with the help "and permission" of my wife. She shares this account with me so feel free to let her know what you guys think. She's 35yr old, slim, very pretty (You can have my word for it) and works in banking back office. She knows she is attractive and she has a secret desire of wanting to be seen by men (I've known her for 11 years so I know all her kinks) Majority of the story is true, some portions have been altered to allow a better flow of the story. Much of it happened as told to me by my wife and much of the feelings were real and were used to tease her during our love making.

A Visit to the gynae.

I shared a sexual fantasy with my hubby one night when he asked me after dinner. It started innocently enough. I told him that I suspect that I am having a yeast infection down there and I need to see a doctor. He then teased me, oh, you want a male doctor to see your pussy? Those words hit me out of the blue and it really offended me yet it turned me on. So I jokingly told him “Ok, can try, you go make the appointment lah”. He went on to tease me that I am every guy’s wet dream and any doctor would die to see me down there blah blah. The more he said, the more excited I was. So was he. He seemed sporty enough to play it out. So we planned. And before we knew it, here we were at the clinic. he deliberately booked the last appointment, at the 8.30pm evening slot for me. It was after a long day at work and I have not cleaned up. Gosh, I feel so perverted and sexy just thinking about it.

The clinic was located at Gleneagles Hospital. The physician was a man in his 50s. Let's call him Dr. X. He looked healthy and he wore a surgical mask and I couldn’t tell how he really looked except for the eyes. He went on to ask me what was wrong, I told him that I was having a yeast infection. He went on to ask some standard questions about my last menstruation date and I told him that my period was due in a day or two. He went on to explain why some women get yeasts blah blah. Then he told me he’s gonna prescribe me some medicine. Then he asked me the dreaded question “Do you want me to check?”.

In my mind, I was secretly excited that it was an optional examination and he wanted to check me out. I was thinking, check means check, what do you mean if I want him to check. When he asked, my pussy tingled. I looked at my hubby and asked him, “Should check?”. To my dismay, he is keen to go ahead, and he said, “yah, why not? Let the Doctor run some tests to make sure!”. Oh no, this is really coming true. I crossed my legs tightly as I imagined what lies ahead.

I was told to go lie on the examination table. It was cold to the touch but the doctor switched on the heater. Soon I was feeling warm and comfy.
The doctor finished typing on his computer and came up to my side. He asked me to relax and close my eyes. At this moment, I was tingling with excitement. The excitement that has been building up the whole day from the constant teasing of my naughty husband was making my underwear wet with my juices. Part of me was really turned on by the prospect of a male stranger looking at, and even touching my most secret region, and at the same time I was dreadful of the embarrassing sight that will soon greet the doctor. I looked at my husband for comfort, he has that mischievous grin.

The doctor went on to explain to me that it will take quite a while and that he would give me a blanket to keep my upper body warm. As it was already 9pm, he then asked me if I would like his clinic assistant to be around since my hubby is with me. (I later realised that my hubby had it planned) Since my hubby was there, I decided to spare myself the embarrassment of having a strange woman standing nearby looking at my groin area. I am straighter than straight.

He then went to lock the door to the room and drew the drapes. I hear him pull a chair and I knew he was sitting at the far end of the examination table. I hear some clicks and the squeaks of leather as he reconfigured the examination table for gyno examination. After what seemed like minutes, as I waited, the dreaded words finally came. “Ms, could you kindly slide towards me and raise your legs onto the side cushions?”. I glanced first at him and then at the stirrups and then to my hubby and I shyly placed both my legs onto the cold cushions. At this moment, my skirt was bunched up at my waist and my legs were spread widely at each end, wantonly exposing my panty clad groin area to him.

He then painstakingly and slowly put on his surgical gloves as they wrapped around his hands with a snap. Then he pulled a halogen lamp and aimed it at my pussy area. The constant teasing from my hubby plus it was the end of a long day means it's quite messy. Omg, I was embarrassed as hell. When will this be over? But my pussy juice continued oozing. The prospect of having my pussy totally exposed under the warm light and examined at close range by a male doctor was turning me on, I had to pretend that I was cool about it but my body is not obeying me. I didn’t wear any panty liner and my satin panty has double layered cloth at the crotch area, and I really wished that the doctor couldn’t tell that I was wet at the groin area. That would have been the most embarrassing.

At this point, my hubby’s phone rang. (I later realized it was deliberate). Then he hastily excused himself and said that he needs to run back to the office for an emergency. At this point, the female clinic assistant has also left the clinic and there was no one else to be the chaperon. My hubby then gave me one strange wink and then left the room and said he will meet me back home later.

Dr. X was pretty composed despite the situation. He assured me that everything will be alright and patted my legs. (Of all places) Perhaps he also felt good knowing that my hubby was comfortable enough to allow him to be in the room alone with me. However, looking back, any intelligent man would know that my hubby probably didn’t mind or was too jealous as any hubby who minded would asked that the work commitment wait. Going back to the office at 9pm, any intelligent person would know that it is a lame excuse. It is not as if it were a million dollar job. Ok now back to the situation…

Dr. X then went on to explain to me he will be taking a few samples. First would be the sample from my panties, which he explained would be representative of my discharge on a normal full day. Next would be the sample directly from my vaginal, which would allow him to ascertain if the infection was external or internal.

He then proceed to say that he will be starting his procedures and asked me to relax. He asked me to remove my panties on my own as he went to prepare the equipment and glass plates to deposit the sample. I took a deep breath and while he was not looking, I slipped out of my panties and folded them neatly by my side. The dreaded moment came. He returned and sat between my wide spread legs.... To be continued...
Old 22-03-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thomascepai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wife's visit to the gynae

parking...
Old 22-03-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4862 / Power: 20
liewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, camp here.
Please continue...
Old 22-03-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Support nice story.
Old 22-03-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Nice story. But I need to point out that it is against the doctor's ethical code to be alone with a patient of the opposite sex, especially if the doctor is a male. Any doctor in the right mind will never do that, as they will be risking unnessary accusations.....
Old 22-03-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

Very very nice buildup!
Old 22-03-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

hahahaha u've managed to make the Yeast infection moment of not v sexy to at least sensual and interesting

He's definitely not of average Intellect
Old 22-03-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Gambas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, pls continue.
Old 22-03-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
8March deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, support your nice story.
Old 22-03-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 14
starmind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarmind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I chop seat .
Old 22-03-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts,I love to see pussy too.Any pics to share

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 22-03-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
Wolfgang777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWolfgang777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys, thanks for the supportive words. In any case, most of what transpired were true, the rest were my wife's fantasy as she shared with me. Just enjoy the story and defer judgement k. Recently, one doctor was even charged for penetrative sex with a patient at his clinic. It was in the papers. (No it is not the same doctor)

............................ cont'd

Our eyes met for a moment as he came face to face with my wide spread pussy, and I realised it must have been an already oozing pussy that greeted him. I hate the bristles of shaving and the pain of waxing and because I don’t mess around, so I kept it natural as it is more comfortable. My husband told me he loved my hairy pussy with healthy and shiny black hair and that it turns him wild. He told me that initially he liked shaven pussy when he was a teenager, but my looks made it so compelling for him that he changed his mind and would go down on me whether I am hairy or not. (That's love I guess, but that's another story). He told me that if a girls is really pretty, he wouldn't care if she is hairy or not. I saw that as a compliment. But in the current situation, I couldn’t care what the doctor liked, to me I was really feeling vulnerable and at the same time, strangely turned on and I just want it to be over as soon as possible. So vulnerable and exposed I was if you can imagine. Gosh...

I looked at the doctor, he was looking at my pussy. I saw that look of excitement in his eyes as his pupils dilated. He must have liked what he saw as he glanced at it a few times while adjusting his gloves. I was so embarrassed that I had to say something. I asked “Doctor, is anything wrong?”. As a matter of factly way, he said. “You have a very natural looking pussy, you seem confident of your sexuality, unlike many young ladies I’ve seen who tried to shave and leave nasty bristles. Shaving is not good from a gynae’s point of view.” He said it in an instructional and factual way. I blushed bright red, I thought he meant that my pussy must have been coated with juices and natural means he thought I was hairy. He must have seen that and knew that I was excited. I'm sure he could smell me at that range. My hubby often said I smell "sexy" down there but I won't know what is considered "sexy" so I was very self conscious. I was so embarrassed that the doctor told me something like that. But I was strangely not upset as I thought I would. I actually felt attractive. I just closed my eyes and kept my legs spread.

He then asked me to hand him my panties, which I reluctantly did. He opened the folded fabric and went on to take a sample from the crotch area. It was one day of my juices. I'm sure it sure smelt nasty. He deposited it onto a plate of glass and returned me the panties. He then told me he is going to take a sample from my vagina. OMG, this was the moment. I’ve not been touched by a stranger before and this is so dreadful yet it turns me on. I closed my eyes as his fingers began to spread my pussy lips open. My oozing pussy was now so wantonly exposed to him.

As I was mentally very turned on, against my wishes, I felt really good as he adjusted his fingers and spread my pussy as he traced his fingers along my lower lips as if he was checking and looking out for something. The tracing of the fingers felt good. I was obviously wet. He then warmed up a plastic speculum and inserted it slowly into my vulnerable and exposed pussy and clicked it such that i felt my insides exposed to him. I realized he didn’t apply any lubricant, this means that I must have been so copiously and visibly wet to him. I was so embarrassed I could die. Nothing is worse than letting the doctor see my sexual desire in plain sight. I mean how could I hide from his eyes when everything was spread out there for him to see? I think this was the point he realized I was sexually aroused and which led to the subsequent events (I guess). He then used a scraper and inserted into my vagina and gave a scrape, then he spread it on the glass plate and he was done. (At least that's what I thought)

That was a weird sensation. It was not exceptionally exciting or stimulating. It was more my mind going crazy and almost going through a mental orgasm. He then removed the speculum and inserted two his gloved fingers into my anus to feel for lumps. I thought this last step was unecessary but I guess he enjoyed violating me. He finished taking his sample and his checks. I was relieved. This was finally over. However he then said something strange. I didn't even know if it was medically accurate.

“Mdm, I would also need to take a sample when the yeast are supposedly in action, meaning under the conditions that would normally itch badly?” He then asked me matter of factly when would the itch be the worst? I told him it would itch after sexual activities. He asked me to elaborate. At this point, as the boundary has been crossed, to a woman, it didn’t matter anymore so I had no vanity left. I told him that normally when my husband performs oral sex on me or penetrates me with his penis and after many strokes, I would start to itch. He then asked me if it was with condom or without? I told him that it is normally triggered when it is done raw. He remained composed. He went on to tell me that he will be trying to replicate the sexual stimulation.

At this moment, my eyes went wide open. My heart pounded. What did he mean by replicate? Is he going to fuck me? Oh no. This is not happening. At the same time, I was strangely turned on by that thought of being “fucked” under such compelled circumstances. Honestly, on a normal circumstances I would not have been attracted to him. He seemed to sense my discomfort and went on to say “Do not worry, the stimulation will be done using an apparatus, so do not worry, I will be as gentle as I can.” At this point, I could only nod. Part of me was humiliated, part of me so excited. This was the first time that I am going to be fucked by a apparatus (I later realized it is a medical dildo), and by a male doctor. This is madness. I think he was out to play me.

He went to the drawer and pulled out a flesh coloured dildo. It was relatively huge. I would think that it is much larger than my husband and any of my ex boyfriends. My eyes went wide open. I was totally humiliated and worried. He must have seen my pussy lips clench in anticipation. He then asked me if I would be embarrassed to see him performing the examination and tests? Actually I do feel really embarrassed and if I could avoid eye contact, it would certainly make me feel more at ease. He then pulled a curtain drape over my abdomen and I couldn’t see him anymore. But I was aware of each and every sound, each and every sensation. In fact, I was even more aware.

................ to be cont'd
Old 22-03-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 14
tuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to behold

Ts excellent writing. Pls do continue.
Old 22-03-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
aloscus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice description and write up....upped you points....
Old 22-03-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
TanEngKong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1