The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
Lian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to behold
Sharing your first time sexual experience

Hi Bro & Sis,

I'm here opening a thread for everyone to share their first sexual encounter. It can be anything related to sex and I know many times are your first time as well. Let me start mine. Everyone is welcome to share.

My first sexual intercourse was with dishwashing auntie. Yes, doesn't sound grand, haha....

It was my first job as a kitchen helper in those old days. I was only 13 but was standing at 170 weighing 65kg. Early puberty which normally doesn't happened to guys. Come from Poor family so have to start working at young age.

This dishwashing aunties, let called her Ma Jie, was in her late 40s. As it was my first job, doing all the unwanted chores in the kitchen was all thrown to me. I have to peel potato, onion, garlic, shallots, ginger by the sacks. Sitting next to the dishwashing area the whole weekends or on the weekdays evening from start to end as it was the only place that I can do the preparations there. I was not allowed to step into the kitchen as I was too young.

So Ma Jie was very nice to help me everytime when she's done with her washing. Very soon, we chat like old friends and Ma Jie was quite surprise at my young age and of course, pity me.

Ma Jie was not married and she lives alone in the storeroom of the restaurant we worked. She actually came from Ipoh and the owner of the restaurant is her distant relative. She smoke and she like to drink beer as well. It gross at time to see her stained yellowish teeth and mixed tobacco & alcohol smell on her breath.

Ma Jie was not pretty and she is plumb & short. Her height is around 155 only and she should weigh about 70kg. Maybe becos her pair of melons are too big, this one I remembered, it at least 36G. Why I know is becos several times I went with her to buy cheap bra from the wet market and she always complaint not many bra fits her.

Less than a month working, I am very close to Ma Jie, everybody there can see as well. Ma Jie always tell the workers there I was her god Son. Things started when one fine Saturday, there was a huge catering orders taken and was suppose to deliver on a Sunday.

I have to work late to finish the preparations for all the raw ingredients. As I stayed nearby, walking distance, I was told to continue working till restaurant closed in the night. Extra income for me and I am more than willing so it's me alone with Ma Jie after restaurant closed.

Ma Jie went to finish all her washing & cleaning and she sat beside with her cigeratte on her mouth. She was also drinking the Chinese liquor at the same time helping me with my work. I remember she was wearing the dirty white short sleeve shirt and a baggy black pant.

Many times she sat so close to me that night which I dun know why. Her breast was always rubbing on me whenever she tries to move the ingredient to her. And as we chat, she share with me her sexual experience when she was young, reason why she never got married was because she was raped by 6 Indians when she was 18. Ever since than, she smoke and drink, take drugs and even worked as a prostitute until years back she was chase out from the house by her own Brother so she ended in Singapore as a dishwasher and cleaner when the distant relative took pity of her.

She also asked me my family and my sex. I was quite arouse by her openness especially when she likes to have body contact with me. It was humid and warm at the washing area. We are both sweating and I can actually see thru her black lace old fashioned bra from her wet shirt. But also, can smell her bad breath and sweaty smell as well.

I remember that night, we had our sexual contact when we were done while doing the cleaning up, she asked me do I masturbate and how. I was embarrassed and reply that I only did that a few times.

While chatting, she puts her howdy hand on my groin and gave me a soft pat. I kept quiet and continue my washing on the potato. She continued to rub gently standing beside me at first with her left hand rubbing up & down on my groin with my pant on while she help washed the potato with her right hand.

Ma Jie started to praise me what a nice boy I am and I can feel my cock erecting hard and uncomfortable in my pant. But I was too embarrassed and kept quiet with my head stay low continue washing the potato......
Old 23-03-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Lian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sharing your first time sexual experience

Ma Jie feels my hardon and even spoke grossly on her different sexual experience when she was young. I can feel my sweat wetting my shirt and dripping from my nose. Her rubbing on my groin was even faster and she stood behind me suddenly and pressed her warm wet saggy breasts on my back.

Her both hands started to work on my zip and swiftly, she pulled down my zip, move her hand into the opening and started to rub her fingers on my already hardened cock against my underwear.

I stood like a statue not dare to move a bit as Ma Jie fingers move tot the opening of my underwear and slipped her hands and hold on my cock. I was a dumbass and continue to wash the potato quickly. I can feel her hand peeled off my underwear as Ma Jie stroke gently on my cock as I smell her bad breath breathing on my neck and her soft yet wet sticky breaths pressing on my back.

Within minutes, I ejected all my cum on the basin and the washed potato. As some cum was on her hand, Ma Jie rubbed it on my pant and scolded me for cumming without telling her. Now we have to wash the potato again.

My face was all red and I quickly zipped up my pant and washed the potato. Ma Jie asked how I feel and parish my penis is thick and Long for a young Chinese man. She even mentioned she seen many cocks and mine was those few that is Long and thick. But needs to be trained to last as she teased.

As soon as we are done with all the works, Ma Jie cooked some leftover food and asked me to sit in the storeroom and eat. This was my first time sitting in the storeroom and on one side is all the canned food and raw dried ingredients, the other side was a tiny room with door opened and inside is only a foldable nylon bed.

Ma Jie passed me a plate of fried rice and I eat hungrily. Then I saw Ma Jie started to remove her sweaty white shirt sticking on her in her tiny room but the door was not closed.

I almost spilled out my rice out from my mouth looking at her as she removed her shirt. Now I can see her black bra as she pulled down her pant and I saw a big fat ass with a white panties. The panties almost burst as Ma Jie ass was so big, I thought I was looking at a 2 big gigantic aluminium cooking pot.

Ma Jie next peels off her under wear and took a towel to dry her self. Then she walks towards me with only her black bra. I believe at that point my eyes did not blink a bit and my mouth was filled with food but kept opened..,,
Old 23-03-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

Ma Jie took off her black bra and stood in front of me. It was the first time I saw a completely nude adult women that can be my Mother. But she was fat and ugly. And also smelly but I think I smell the same like her.

Ma Jie sat beside me and started to feed me. I was totally blushed and eat up the food quickly. But Ma Jie put the last mounts of food in her mouth and she placed her lips on me pushing the food gently into my mouth using her mouth. My eyes were wide opened as i feels my tongue twisting her tongue.

Ma Jie slowly licked all the food on my face, and even slowly licking down to my groin. She unbutton my dirt and I sat there like a statue. She opened up my buckle and unzipped me. Then she took off my shirt and slowly licked on my nipple.

Oh man, my first time sexual contacts with an old women. Her hands brushed aside my underwear and hold on to my hardened cock again. Then slowly her tongue moved south and I can feel her breath on the tip of my cock. She used the towel and cleanse my cock. I feel the wetness of the towel but was soon replaced by Ma Jie moist mouth.

She sucked on me hard and furious as I watched her with my eyes wide big. It was the first time of my life someone suck my cock. Ma Jie might be old, fat & ugly but her blowjob was till now the best one. I can hear the slurping sound as Ma Jie give me no chance to even moaned as she stood up suddenly and started to kiss me. I can taste her saliva and my itinerary taste from her mouth but this was good.

Then she asked me to stood up and my pant dropped swiftly on the floor. She pulled down my underwear swiftly and I stood completely naked except my black socks on.

Ma Jie grab my cock like the zoo Keeper holding on a elephant trunck and passed me to lay down on her foldable bed. She pressed her big G cup breast on my head and asked me to suck her big nipples. Her aurora was evens bigger the old fifty cents coin and her nipple was brownish and the size of the grape. I did as told as she moaned loudly. Soon, I realised the louder she moaned, the harder I sucked her nipples. My face was almost swollen as when I sucked her left nipple, her right saggy breast slaps me. When I sucked her right nipple, her left saggy breast slaps me as her breast was too big.

The breast slapping session lasted a while until both her nipples were red and swollen & so is my both cheeks. Then she asked to stood up and spread her legs wide open. I saw the fattest vagina in my life as she peeled open her pussy and pressed my face on it. I smell a strong ammonia smell mixed with sweat but I like it. I was so aroused by her that I feel my cock is gonna to explode anytime.....
Old 23-03-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

Ma Jie asked me to lick her pussy and I just did it naturally. Her hand & fingers guided me so well that she quirk on me. My face was completely wet by her cum juice and that time I was wondering any she urine on me.

She threw me the towel on the bed as Ma Jie breathing heavily as though she just runs a marathon.i sat beside her as I was cleaning my head when Ma Jie uses her saggy breast and clamped my cock. I watched as my cock rose up to the max and Ma Jie doing breast fucking. Again, without warning, I shoot every drop of my cum on Ma Jie breast and face. Luckily not much this time, but still, got a nice scolding from her.

Ma Jie grab my hand as we walked to the washroom. It was a funny scene as I was tall & slim nude with my soften cock swinging left & right & Ma Jie holding my hand walking in front with her big saggy breast & ugly fat ass swinging as well. What a memorable scene.

Thought I'm done, far from over. Ma Jie bath me with a good body massage. Her big saggy breasts were all over my body massaging me to the MAX. My uncontrolled cock salute her again within minutes with a full hardon. I was very amazed why my cock keeps getting hard in short time after Cummings.

I have to squad down in order for Ma Jie to bath for me but as I squad. Ma Jie conquered me again as we washed away the soap on our body, she lay on the cold floor with her face up between my legs as I squad down as though I'm shitting. She licked my ass and stroke my cock at the same time.

There are no words to describe how I feel. The pleasure, the excitement, the orgasm, so good. So good like Trump admiring Ivanka. Well, needless to say, I cum again within minutes. Her tongue continues to push in to my ass crack and she continue to masturbate me hard and furious till I scream. Yes I scream! It was just too good. So good. I felled to the side of the bathroom begging Ma Jie to stop the furious tongue licking on my ass crack and the mad wanking on my cock after I cum.

Ma Jie, laughed as she stood up. Telling me it's not over yet. Ma Jie says she will play with my cock until I cum with air and dried my cock until there are no more sperm.

Scary as she sounds but let me tell you, my first time, first woman, first licking, first blowjob and more to cum in just one night.
Old 23-03-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

We dried our body and head back to the room. My legs were wobbling and struggled back to the bed. As the bed was small, our body squeezed tightly on one another.

Ma Jie took out some body oil and rubbed on my body. It was so comfortable especially she rubbed on my ass crack and wanking my lifeless soft cock at the same time. My cock in no time hardon again as she focus her massage on my balls.

Then she taught me how to fingered her pussy. It was my first lesson doing practical fingering on a woman. Practise makes perfect as my fingers well taught by Ma Jie that until today, all the girls that I ever fingered never failed to squeak and beg for more. I will not go into details, Brother who wished to know more can pm me, Sister who wish to try can pm me as well. Ha ha...

Ma Jie had at least 3 orgasm I recalled just by teaching me how to finger her. Especially when my fingers are Long enough to play with her clitoris, vagina and ass hole at the same time.

Ma Jie wasted no time when my cock resume his fourth erection as she sit and ride on me this time, she rides on me hard and fast that the foldable gave way and broke apart. Think we will stop having sex, Ma Jie rides on me and my cock pushes in even harder into her as we fell. I almost deaf by her moans. The pain I fell was nothing compare what come next as Ma Jie had her orgasm again & again while riding me. She placed 2 pillows under my backside with she rides on me furiously.

Then what caught me by surprise she opened up her vagina wide and swallow my cock & my balls, yes both balls into her vagina. I screamed in pleasure as I do it know how to describe that feelings as her vagina wrapped my whole private part completely.

I no longer lay down and stood up with her clamping on my balls and cock and Ma Jie still rides me like no tomorrow. I do not know where I got the strength and carry her up and stood up. Ma Jie 2 legs hooked on my bum and now I pump her fast and furious. As this is my fourth full erection less than 3 hours, my stamina growths as I'm less sensitive as I pumped her hard and furious.

Ma Jie is heavy but I'm stronger. Not too bad for a 13yo boy as I maintain that positron standing and pumping her hard and fast for quite a while. Twice she struggled and wanted me to free me but I ignore. I even saw her eyeballs roll backward as she had her orgasm.

I bang her non stop standing and soon she collapse completely on me. But I never stopped and I pumped her hard this time with the support of the wall. There was a nice small wall shelving above knee level as I placed Ma Jie to sit on it or I say forced her this time as I continues to fxxx her non stop.

I can hear the pooping sound loudly as I bang her and I feel her cum juice flowing non stop down from her pussy to my cock and down to my legs. I continues it at least 45 mins banging her non stop till I stopped as I think she fainted.

I panicked and I lay her down on the floor and check her breathing. My cock soften as I thought I killed her. Luckily, she woke up after a short while, as I was relieved. She struggled to stand up as we stood up and walked back to the washroom and washed up.

Ma Jie gave me the best blowjob I think I will never have again in my lifetime after bathing and I cummed. But this time, only air and nothing.

So I ended my sharing, our relationship lasted for several months. Of course, Ma Jie, my first sex partner, taught me many more which I share the next time.
Old 23-03-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Teleshop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep coming. Well done
Old 23-03-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 16
Bulova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBulova is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Setting up a campsite .
Old 23-03-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Upz for more sexciting stories.
Old 23-03-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
xxxaddict is one of the Best!xxxaddict is one of the Best!xxxaddict is one of the Best!

the mental imagery is a bit disturbing....

ciggy alcohol breath 40 year old woman must be terrifying for a 13 year old..

anyway, very well written story.
Old 23-03-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4862 / Power: 20
liewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing
Old 23-03-2017, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
conbustion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more
Old 23-03-2017, 08:02 PM