The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
HarleyJoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sharing your first time sexual experience

Good start TS, please continue
Old 23-03-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

Amusing and interesting at the same time...
Old 24-03-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
Lian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Upz for more sexciting stories.
Thanks bro! Return favour! Upzzz....
Old 24-03-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
bebe1069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 24-03-2017, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
TanEngKong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro....
Old 24-03-2017, 01:11 AM
Samster

Lian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to behold

Thank you all for your positive comments. I shall continue my sharing, first time threesome with 2 PRC teens.

I was 19 that years waiting for my enlistment. Decided to "reward" myself before serving the army. No Girlfriend and understand will not have Sex for a while when serving army. So take with me $500 & head down to Geylang 2 days before actual enlistment. It was past 12am, lots of girls standing along different Lorong during those good old days. Can't see it nowadays anymore. Missed those days.

I started walking from Lorong 8 and admiring those China PRC ladies. There are so many, from early 20s to late 30s. Really awesome views. Then past the "Indonesian" Lorong, all quite young, but not really favoured tanned skin so decided to skip Indonesian & Thais but go for Chinese "Mei Mei".

Threesome was never my intentions that night but it just happens. While I was walking along Lorong 14, almost bumped onto a petite Chinese lady, I remember her name is Xiao Jie.

Xiao Jie is only 160 tall, weighing around 42kg. Very nice small body but nice boob size firm C cup. I apologised to her as I almost knocked her down to the floor. What aroused me was when I bumped on her, I grab her to prevent Xiao Jie from falling and my left hand pressed on her right boob. It was soft and big compare to her size. Xiao Jie has a "girl next door" face as well. And she's actually only 20s when later I found out. I was immediately attracted to her and asked her what her price shyly. Yes, shyly I said as her looks can be easily for me to bring back home as my Girlfriend and my mum will be happy.

She replied in a very cute tone, natural small girl voice that she charged $100. I agreed without even thinking and asked her to go to the nearest hotel. But Xiao Jie apologetic told me to wait as she supposed to pass some money to her Friend. I told her if that the case, I will accompany her if she allows me as I really like her a lot. Her looks are so naive & innocent. I think I fall in love already.

Happily, she agreed and held my left arm as we walks towards Lorong 21. At that time. I cannot stop looking at her as she was the prettier gal I have not seen for a Long time. Truly beauty to me.

Soon, we reached a nearby Coffeeshop. We walked to the back alley and went into a small door. We walked past a few more doors before reaching a run down circular staircase. She pushed open a door and it was dim and there was a double bed. Then I saw a lady with beautiful Long thick hair, no makeup, almost the size of Xiao Jie but she is slightly look even younger. Her name is Qian Qian and she's actually Xiao Jie class mate in China which I get to know later.

I was shocked by her beauty, plain Jane looks yet beautiful to me. Actually both girls looks like any ordinary Poly girls nowsaday. I decided to treat both girls for a good meal if they dun mind and told them my intentions. Both girls agreed and I offered to bring them to East Coast Satay. Both girls were happy and We halt a taxi to East Coast without wasting much time.
Old 24-03-2017, 01:23 AM
Samster

I ordered a lot of food for them to try and many times, a lot of people there watch me enviously with 2 pretty young girls. We spoke a lot during meal times and I learnt a lot from them both. They were actually here in Singapore to earn quick bucks. Daring as they were, they can only come in to Singapore for 14 days. Today is only their 2nd days. Another lady came with them taught them how to make quick bucks in Geylang and rent a bed for $10 a night to be shared by the 2 of them.

They needed the money to continue their education in university back in China and I started to feel sad for them. The three of us have a wonderful time together eating and Chit chatting. After meal, I send them back to Geylang. As I felt sorry for them, I offered to give them my money, I'm left with $400 plus. They knew I'm serving the army soon and we will not be able to see each other again was rather sad.

Then both gals suggested surprisingly that we booked a room and spent a night together chatting if I'm willing since I will be serving the army the next following day, of course I'm more than willing and we booked a cheap room to check out before 12pm for only $20 I remembered along Lorong 8.
Old 24-03-2017, 01:36 AM
Samster

So as soon as we get into the room, we did some light wash up and both girls were appreciative for the meal and I paid them without asking for their service in return. It was then I realise Qian Qian looks 70% like younger version of 钟楚红. It was with the room light I realise that she was so pretty. And later I realised Qian Qian has pinkish inverted nipple with 34D. I never knew it until I saw her nude.

Actually it was Xiao Jie wanted Qian Qian & her together to return me the favour by paying them so much. We chat openly just like Long lost friends and both seems to like me as well. So Xiao Jie suggested we had sex together just for once for the three of us as they never did it before and neither do I.

In my heart, I'm more than willing and agreed as well. Qian Qian without hesitation took off her oversize blouse showing me her firm 34D breast with lacy bra. Xiao Jie naughtily squeezed Qian Qian boobs and laughed as I blushed. Xiao Jie help me to my baby suit first before she took off her clothes.

Both girls were about the same heights of 160cm and both were petite in size not more than 45kg both. But both have killer figures as Xiao Jie has nice 34C cup and Qian Qian with 34D breast. Both with pinkish nipple and both girls at their prime age of 20s. I'm truly lucky.
Old 24-03-2017, 01:53 AM
Samster

As I had my physical training preparing for my national service, I was stout and tough looking when nude. Xiao Jie praises me for my muscular body and I make the first by carry Xiao Jie on my left and Qian Qian on my right as we went for the shower. Already Qian Qian was so shyly asking me why is my cock so Long and thick and Xiao Jie teased me that it looks like an elephant trunk. My mind is crazy with all these teasing as I held both girl on my arm enjoying the softness of 4 boobs rubbing on me.

I put both girls gently on the washroom and started washing for both. I started washing Xiao Jie first as she shyly try to avoid my soapy hands all over her body. Several times I was so aroused that I rub my hardened cock on Xiao Jie as she shyly trying her best to push me away gently.

Qian Qian was soon falls victims on my soapy hands as well. Especially I spend extra effort massaging her boobs while Xiao Jie returned my favour by scrubbing my back. My hands cruelly squeezing Qian Qian breast and enjoying every moment of it. It was a very arousing scene with me soaping Qian Qian 34D breast while Xiao Jie rubbing my back with her pair of 34C boobs.

As I couldn't stand it anymore, I gently hug Xiao Jie to my arm and gently spread Qian Qian Legs apart. Qian Qian bushy and hairy pussy exposing right in front of me while I move my fingers slowly fingering Xiao Jie, hairless pussy. It was then when I was about to push my cock into Qian Qian, I realised I have forgotten to buy condom.
Old 24-03-2017, 02:13 AM
Samster

Xiao Jie was moaning cutely while I fingers her expertly. I knew she was enjoying it so much as Xiao Jie squeak at least twice already. Xiao Jie was very inexperience and she totally conquered by me just by fingering. I hesitate for a while without condom but as I watched both girls not mentioning anything about protection and safe sex, my head took over my big head and I pushed my face sucking on Qian Qian nipples greedily and squad over slightly as I penetrate into Qian Qian raw. Qian Qian is so aroused by me as she moaned softly while I picking up my momentum pushing in & out of Qian Qian warm & moist vagina.

Warm water flowing and showering on us three as I next shifted my cock out from Qian Qian and took aimed at Xiao Jie. I bend Qian Qian forward and her nice small ass was on my side as I slipped my fingers into her without giving her a break as soon as I pulled out my cock from her vagina. At least 2 of my fingers inside Qian Qian while my thumb pressing hard on her arsehole, my index finger tackling her clitoris at the same time makes Qian Qian moaned even louder.

Without wasting time, I also bend Xiao Jie forward so both girls nice little ass was facing me and I gently uses my leg and spread Xiao Jie Legs apart, not a second wasted, I rammed my hard cock into Xiao Jie tiny little pussy ignoring the fact that Qian Qian cum juice still dripping down from my cock.

As my cock was wrapped tightly in Xiao Jie vagina, I couldn't slow myself down and I rammed Xiao Jie hard as both girl moaned in pain and pleasure. I continue ramming both girls under the shower for at least 20-30 mins before I cummed. I was so bad as before I cum, I pressed both girls on their knee and cummed on their face. Without me saying a thing except moaning in pleasure, both Xiao Jie & Qian Qian licked & sucked hard on the tip of my cock causing me to grab on to the shower and my legs wobbles. The first threesome was awesome and unforgettable with Xiao Jie & Qian Qian. But I'm not done yet as we gonna have the whole night till 12pm. I think I will have sex with both of them as Long as I can for the whole night.
Old 24-03-2017, 02:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rokor8812 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Upz for more sexciting stories.
Old 24-03-2017, 02:36 AM
Samster

After the first threesome, both girls still never realised I had raw sex with them in the bathroom. I just couldn't smiling in my heart or should I be worrying, I really cannot be bothered. We three washed up and I carried Xiao Jie back and placed her gently on the bed. I dry her first before going back to the bathroom and carried Qian Qian out. I cannot resist but carried Qian Qian up and placed my head on her firm 34D breast. I knew I am goons suck on her pinkish nipple very soon again.

Xiao Jie and Qian Qian both were so nice that they asked me to lay between the two of them as they dry my body. I was looking at them like a "dirty old man" enjoying every view of having 2 beautiful nude girls side by side. We did not chat much as I had my hardon again after only resting for a while. Xiao Jie without a word took my cock into her mouth.

Qian Qian & I watched in amazed as Xiao Jie tiny mouth tried to suck on my big & thick cock. After a while, Qian Qian pressed her soft lips on mine and we frenched furiously. Xiao Jie joined in the frenching as we three tongue fighting each other and I can taste my precum from Xiao Jie mouth.

My left & right hands soon was slipping through the girls legs and found their lovable cunt hole. I was wondering why Qian Qian was so bushy & hairy and Xiao Jie was hairless. Then suddenly Qian Qian realised we did not have protection while having threesome, I was surprised Xiao Jie told her off that it was too late now to realise but pointing her little finger on my nose warning me with her cute voice not to cum in them.

I couldn't stand the tenptation anymore as I turned Xiao Jie over with me on TOP of her and I pump my cock in hard on her small hairless pussy. She screamed in pleasure as I pumped her hard. Qian Qian tried to move away as I think she was shock I pumped Xiao Jie so hard and furious and Xiao Jie was screaming and her nail scratching my back.

Qian Qian watched in horror or rather desperate and wet as I fxxx Xiao Jie on missionary position, on doggie and finally standing up. That my Favourite position as I carry Xiao Jie up and threw her up & down with my cock piercing deep into her pussy. I continue maintains in this position screwing her till she screamed loudly asking me to stop. In fact she was shouting 不要了不要了! Meaning she don't want anymore. I ignore her and continue fxxxing her hard and shift my target to Qian Qian.
Old 24-03-2017, 02:48 AM
Samster

Qian Qian was trying to hid herself from one corner of the bed but I stretched my free hand that not holding Xiao Jie and pulled her toward me. To my surprise, Xiao Jie turned her head toward Qian Qian and started to French her. This wet tongue frenching scene aroused me even more as I licked my fingers with saliva and started fingering Qian Qian. I also move my face to both of the girls breast and sucks on their nipples hard.

After a while, Xiao Jie was on TOP of Qian Qian on the bed and the scene was seducing with both girls pussy fully exposed in front of me. I lost my mind and fucked both pussies. One minute I was in Qian Qian and another minute I was in Xiao Jie. After a Long while taking turns making love with both girls, I fucked Qian Qian on missionary position and started to eat on Xiao Jie already swollen but wet pussy.

I cannot describe how the feelings was as I was on TOP of Qian Qian pumping her hard and eating Xiao Jie pussy at the same time. Eventually I lasted for quite a while till I was tired. Both girls were completely wasted as well and I was still bad enough and wanted both girls to lick my cock till I cum. But girls was truly great as both worked hard on my cock with their mouth till I again unloaded my sperm on both faces again.
Old 24-03-2017, 03:13 AM
Samster

Xiao Jie & Qian Qian did not even bothered to clean their face and both just laid side by side on me. I hugged both girl in my arm and fell asleep. So does both girl.

I opened my eyes seeing both girls sleeping soundly in my arms. I tried to recall what we done and it was crazy. Memorable threesome I can never forget but if you think I'm done with the girls, you are wrong. I was immediately aroused and erected hard again when I saw the dry sperm stains on both face. I feel so good doing that and gently, I move Xiao Jie to the side and I move my body on TOP of Qian Qian. I wet one of my finger with my salicin and wet Qian Qian pussy. Qian Qian was snoring lightly and I evilly pushed my hardened cock into her hairy pussy again. I covered her mouth so she will not scream and wake Xiao Jie up.

Qian Qian eyes watched me in horror as I fucked her again while she was sleeping. She moaned softly as my hand covered her mouth. After a strong continually pumping on her for solid 30 mins, she already have countless orgasm as the bed was completely wet with her cum juice. My other hand was not free as I covered her mouth with one hand and squeeze her boob hard on the other hand. Then I sucked on her nipples again but this time, the nipples were so seducing that I suck and bite on the nipple hard. Qian Qian tried to struggle free but in vain. I can see tear flowing from her eyes as I think I suck on her nipple too hard. I quickly apologised but she grab my ass and her2 legs wrapped around my backside asking my to continue.

Without hesitation, I fxxx her hard. Then I felt another pair of boob on my back, it was Xiao Jie as she was awake and uses her body weight wanted me to penetrate into Qian Qian even deeper. I gladly obliged and Qian Qian was soon begging me to stop as my cock is hurting her. I quickly stop and check on her hairy pussy. It was indeed red and swollen, Qian Qian wanted her revenge on Xiao Jie as she jumped up and pushed her to me. Both girls were laughing and I cannot stand anymore with 2 nude girls fighting beside me or more like playing. Watching 4 nice boobs bouncing was my limit and I grab Xiao Jie legs and spread her legs wide.

I grab my cock and trying to push into her hairless pussy but it was dry. I quickly spit some saliva on my hands rub it gently on Xiao Jie pussy. Xiao Jie spread her legs widely to accommodate me as I penetrate into her. I fxxx Xiao Jie gently while Qian Qian watched from the side. Finally I pulled out my cock and ejacuated on Xiao Jie tummy.

We three had our last bath together and after bidding them farewell I walked out the hotel without turning back. This threesome experience was my first and heart breaking although I only know them less than a day. I never get to see them again. Now both girl, Xiao Jie & Qian Qian lives in my memory and often, I think of them.
Old 24-03-2017, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 8
JoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud of

Nice story, pls continue...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1