The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 19
typeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant future
Re: Sharing your first time sexual experience

Good story, I remember the mei mei SYT lining up from Geylang lorong 8 to 16 the good old days. Bro remember RAW is war.
Old 24-03-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
MikePiak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice 3some ... please continue
Old 24-03-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
Lian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to behold

Sharing my first with Malays.

After my army, I continue my Degree in one of the local U. I got my 2B license and bought a TZR to travel to school and also having some fun with others bikers who shared the same interest. I remembered almost every weekend we will group together loiter at Dhoby Ghaut Cathay or Marina Square riding our bikes.

The group of "motor Siao" I mixed with had nice mixed of Chinese, Indians & Malays bikers. And of course, sometimes we got into troubles with other group but never really into it. Young girls were fond of us especially Malays girl. I'm not being racial but that want I encountered.

I was the quiet guy in the group and thus never had much chance to interact with other bikers girlfriends but this girl, lets call her Siti.

Siti was 18s and in JC. Came from a typical middle class family and parents were civil servants. Siti was Girlfriend to another group of Chinese bikers leader, Tiger. We were in good term with that group so we mixed along together quite well. Siti, Boyfriend, Tiger was quite a handsome guy and always lot of girls will be around him.

I remembered some girls mixing with us were very open minded and several times I saw them having sex in public or in the carpark corners with any bikers. I never had a chance as I'm always the quiet and shy types. Not outstanding and cannot talk very well like other guys.

There's one time we were at Changi Chalet celebrating Tiger's birthday. The session ended up a group blowjob between the bikers and several Malays girl together. I was unfortunate too shy to join them and only ended masturbating in the toilet that night. The scene was really erotic with several girls kneeling down on several guys giving them blowjob together. And a few couples even drop their jeans infornt to everybody and had sex. It was very erotic and how I wished I can be one of them as I stood watched.

Then I realised Siti was standing at another corner watching as well. I saw tears dropping from her cheeks as his Boyfriend was in the group with other girls as well. My heart was somehow sad to see Siti cries. I think I falls for her.

Siti is slim, tall, with nice brown complexions. She's also quite tall about 1,75m. Hourglass figure and she is very intelligent. She's very different from the rest of the girls in the group and she the always well behaved. I just wonder how she got in a relationship with a bike leader.

After that chalet incident, I never saw Siti again till I found out that she had break off with Tiger and Tiger has several new Girlfriend after that. Months later, fate brought us together when I meet Siti at the my University open house.

I remembered that day I just parked my bike in U compound getting ready to be one of the student leaders to orientate the potential enlistees for our U. Then I saw a familiar figure, Long smooth black hair shone as the sun shines. That body, that looks, its Siti. And Guess what, she was walking towards me and my heart pounding fast. This is love I Guess. Ha ha....

And true enough, Siti waved at me with her beautiful smile and was surprise to see me in the University T shirt. I was surprise she remembered me and even call out my name. Later when we spoke, Siti was also surprise that such a U student like me mixing with motor bike gangs was unbelievable. And I teased her as well to see a smart intelligent women like her being ex Girlfriend of leader of another bike gang. I was meant but she graciously teased me back as well. Never in my world I can be so lucky to meet my dream girl again during the University open house.

I decided not to waste this chance to slip as I requested for her company and guides in the U later during the school tour. Siti happily agreed and I rushed off back to my team doing whatever I can to be Siti guides in the school later.
Old 24-03-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

Lian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to behold

Siti & I had a wonderful times during the college tour. I can never dream that my dream girl was here. I offered to ride her home that day and Siti agreed. But instead of going back home, we had a movies and dinner together. Siti was really a modern classic Malay girl I ever meet. She possessed the wild factors in her character yet well mannered and considerate to people around her. I really falling for her. Siti was the only kid in the family and I think her parents must be doing very well grooming and educating her.

We went into a sweet relationship for 2 years. My weekends I remember was only with Siti and I no longer with the bike gang anymore. Siti was my first love and first relationship and I cherished it a lot.

Sometimes we will kiss each other on their lips and with a little bit of body contacts. I'm only allows to kiss her and can also only feel her breast outside the clothes. My hand was never allowed to touch her lower body and touching her boobs have to seek permission. Ha ha.... but Sitiwas very open to me. Sometimes she will kiss for me for a Long while and will masturbate for me.

Yes, that's right, Siti will do me a handjob if I behave well evertimes. Ha ha... the first time it's happened was when we are both in our 1st year anniversary dinner. I brought her only to the Ayam Penyett restaurant at Wisma. Well, pls dun laughed at me as this the best I can affords since I'm only a poor U student with scholarship.

After dinner, we strolled to Boat Quay and sat at the stairs near to the river. It was quite dark and secluded when we started kissing. It was as usual with me kissing her gently on her cheeks and she will pressed her moist warm lip on mine. Then her tongue will slip into my mouth and my hand will gently move up to touch her firm but B cup boobs.

Then Siti whispered softly at my ear telling me that she goona give me a surprise since I behave well and she moves her hand down to my groin and squeezed it lightly.

I was shocked but give her a smile. She whispered again telling me not to move a bit and her both hands moved to my jean and unzipped me. I was really surprise but kept still as Siti open up my jean and slipped her both hands into my underwear. My little Brother felt the warm grip of Siti tender hands held on to my cock. I let out a soft moan as she started stroking.

Siti whispered lightly to me saying my cock is huge and she has to stroke it with both hands. I blushed as I heard and her fingers putting a bit of pressure on the TOP of my cock each time she stroke. Siti whispered to me she never done it before and let her know if she make me painful. I was not worried the pain fi the stroking was too hard but afraid there are people walk to our stairs and caught us red handed with my jean down.

But luckily, we weren't disturb by anyone and after a while of stroking or rather wanking form Siti, I told her I'm gonna cum. Siti stroked even harder and faster upon hearing what I told her and we frenched. In no time. I cummed on Siti little hands and was surprised not a drop of sperm spills on my jean and Siti uses one hand to stroke me till I cum and another hand wrapped the tip of my cock. So all my sperm all sprayed on her hand.

Siti continued to stroke me till I beg her gently to stop as she milked my cock non stop and dried my sac completely. Then she teased me telling me that I must have a big reserve for my sperm and I cummed a lot. I was embarrassed and quickly took out some tissues from her bag and cleanse her hands. Siti was really wonderful and as soon as she clean her hands, she helped me to zip up. My first handjob with Siti in public was unforgettable.
Old 24-03-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster

Since then, Siti enjoys giving me a handjob everytime we meet. She will do it for me in cinema, in the park, on the double decker bus or even in handicap toilet of shopping Malls. Siti was so mischievous but we only maintain this much in sex. I am still not allowed to touch her lower part and can only feels her boobs with her consent and clothes on.

Unfortunately our relationship only lasted for 2 years. Siti parent wanted me to convert to their religious before I was allow to continue the relationship with Siti and my parent after knowing it, almost disown me. So poor both of us decided to put a stop on our relationship.

It was painful and we both cried that night. I remembered we were at Geylang Serai. Near to one of the main festival with street bazaars. Both of us were saddened to end our relationship but we both were still student, can't goes against our parents, faith and religion. Nothing to talk about, we are our last dinner together, it was the famous Malays rojak. But we both were not enjoying it at all. We spoke and this will be our last dinner together. We will break off after that and fully concentrate on our studies. And if fate brings us back together, we let our GOD decides.
Old 24-03-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

After dinner, we strolled towards Geylang holding hands. I refused to let Siti go. It was painful. Siti was crying as well. Then she suggested something that shocked me, I never forget what she said.

Siti: Let's have sex. I give you my first and you keep it in your heart forever.

Upon hearing this, I had my mouth wide opened. I did not utter a word. Siti pulled my hand and we walked into one of the motel along Geylang. Siti did the talking to the receptions and I stood there quiet. Still not believing what Siti said.

Siti even paid for the room and took the key, I was like a dumbfounded and Siti help my hand and we took, the lift and walked to our room. Siti opened the door and I hesitated. I stood outside the door. Siti walked towards me and
Took my hands and we walked in together.

The door closed gently behind us and Siti wrapped her hand around me. Kissing me gently on my lips. I returned favour and gently push my tongue seeking for hers. Both our tongue locked and I taste Siti as though she the dews in desert. Our lips finally breaks apart and we both grasping for air.

Siti tuck out my shirt and pulls it off. It was the first time I stood TOP body nude informer of Siti and she too pull off her shirt. I saw her little boobs covered by a blue sport bra and Siti took it off infornt of me. I saw her nice small firm boobs with raisin like nipple. Siti tip toe and swift her hands into my hair and pressed my head down to her boob. I opened my mouth and suck on her left nipple gently. I heard Siti moans and I continues to switch to Siti right nipple.

Siti hands moves south and unbuckle my belt. Then she unbutton my jean and pulled down my zip. My hands held on her waist and continues sucking on her breast. Siti pushes me to the bed and with one swift action, she pulled down my jean and my underwear. My cock for once fully exposed in front of her. Siti was really wonderful as she kneeled half naked in front of me and remove my shoe and socks. Then my jean and underwear dropped to the floor as well.

I'm completely naked and I sat up, pulled Siti to me and I sucks on her nipple again and my hands move down and removes her jeans. I pulled her to sit on the bed and took off her shoe and jeans. Now Siti is almost nude only with her last piece of white panties left to cover her body.

My eyes never leave Siti as I admired her beautiful complexion and yet slim body. Every part of her body was well proportioned and Siti lay down on the bed and uses her left hand to cover her boobs and right hand to cover between her legs. This posture was so seducing that it release the animals in me as I pressed my lips on Siti lips and my right want straight to her breast, I brushed her hand trying to cover her breast away and my other hand went to peel off her panties. Now Siti is completely naked and my mouth moves down to her tummy.

Slowly I licked her belly button and licking slowly to her light bushes. Siti tried to use her hand to grab my head trying to stop me from contact her private part with my mouth but I persist. Siti eventually give up and my tongue went exploring on her vagina, I smell ammonia and virgin aroma mixed and little moist was seeping thru the gas of Siti vagina. My tongue seeks for Siti's clitoris and licked her and sucking the juice from her vagina.Siti hands were all on my head as she moans loudly calling my name.

I knew Siti is ready for her first penetration and I spread her legs as wide as I can and I slowly pushed in my penis into her vagina. Siti face was now red and she was gasping for air as my penis reaches an obstacle, Siti's Virgin. Siti was breathing hard and told me it's quite painful. But she wanted me to continue to push in deeper. I again hesitated, afraid of my penis hurting Siti. But Siti took the initiative this time and she wrapped her legs around my buttock. Then she punched my bottom down and my penis break Siti Virgin and slipped completely into Siti.

Siti screamed and tears flowing, I stopped moving in Siti and licked off her tears. After a while, Siti wanted me to move slowly and gently, my cock is now fully into Siti and Siti vagina wrapped my cock completely and tightly. I was really amazed how a virgin and take my whole cock.

Slowly I pushed in & out and after a while, Siti was moaning in pleasure and I continues to ram her slowly. I continues ramming Siti in missionary position for a solid 20 mins when I finally unloaded all my seeds as I pulled it out onto Siti tummy. I saw blood stains mixed with my cum on my penis and Siti was pretty wear down after having her first sex with me.

I carried her to the bathroom and Siti gave me a clean and nice scrub. Siti is just too nice and my heart hurts that we are gonna to break off by today. I think Siti felt the same as she cried again while bathing.

I carried her back to bed after washing and did not utter a word. After a 40 mins hugging and quietness, Siti stood up and put on her clothes. I follow suit and we leave the hotel together holding each other waist. We did not say a word and I gave Siti a ride home. Upon reaching her block, she passed me my helmet and gave me deep kiss on my lips. My hand wrapped around her waist and refused to let go.

Siti tear flows and she struggle to free herself. Without turning her heads, she took the lift and left me. I sat on my bike for a Long while praying on my heart that Siti will reappear again from the lift but times & times again I was disappointed. Siti never walked out of the lift and sadly, I left.

I'm feeling very sad revealing this relationship and my heart sinks deeply and painfully again. I missed Siti....
Old 24-03-2017, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by typeone View Post
Good story, I remember the mei mei SYT lining up from Geylang lorong 8 to 16 the good old days. Bro remember RAW is war.
Thanks for reminding. My humble 7pts
Old 24-03-2017, 06:41 PM
Samster

CafuCarlos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story TS, pls update soon
Old 24-03-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster

OffPeak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 24-03-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Harky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 24-03-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

Okazaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for continuation..
Old 25-03-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Beanies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harky View Post
Do continue TS
Yes please do
Old 25-03-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

MikePiak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS, please keep cumming
Old 26-03-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Sharing my first short affair my superior/coordinator from France.

It all happened during my last year attachment pursuing my U. There was an overseas attachment at France Northwest coast for 2 weeks. As I was the only student selected for this opportunity after very stringent selections. Was happy to travel to Europe first time in my life. Almost 14 hours of direct flight to France was killing but know that the trip/attachment will be worthwhile. But never expect I get more.

As soon as I reached the airport, I meet my superior, Madame Lola, she is also my coordinator and translator thruout the attachment. I was surprise she looks very gorgeous. Mixed blonde with brown hair, stands almost 178cm, slender, slim yet sporty. From the first look, you know she a sport fanatic as already you can see her muscular slim arm as she was wearing a sleeveless blouse, at least 3 inch high heels, a white scarf around her neck with a big frame sunglasses. For get to mention it was summer in France but the weather to me is fabulous.

I saw her at the gate holding on a white paper with my name written and I approached her. Never expect my attachment coordinator cum superior is a Iron Lady at her mid 30s. Politely, I pushed my luggage towards her and the moment she saw me approaching me, she gave me a sunshine smile I never forget. She was just gorgeous. She hug me and gave me a light peek at my ear as she welcome me. I already been told of the hospitality of the French gesture but yet still blushed. Madame Lola laughed heartily upon saw me blushed and spoke to me in a very funny English Essence. Luckily I had learnt French as additional language during my U,this not too difficult to understand her speaking broken English and more French. I must admit my French improved as soon I realise they only speak French to me whether I master the language well or not. They never liked to speak English as the French took pride in their language and culture. To cut it short and off we go to Lola's car and another 3 hours of driving.

Madame drive out of the city and we chat pretty well. She was surprise I'm not too bad in my French but her English was not good at all. We stop by a Gas station for fuel and coffee. Madame Lola did not even asked me what I want and bought me an authentic coffee and a big ham & cheese sandwich. She also bought some really delicious authentic dessert for me to try, I was so hungry as I gobbled up all the food with her talking non-stop about the whole itinerary of my attaché,end and what to expect from it.
Old 26-03-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

Jet lag kicks in after the meal and I soon doze off while Lola continue driving. I had a short and power nap and was soon awake again, as soon as Lola saw that I'm awake, she started talking non stop again, Guess she really like to talk but I soon know she's an a workaholic, she speaks nothing but her work and work. In my mind I think it gonna be hell for the next 2 weeks with her.

We reached my attachment site after 3 hours of driving and passing thru a tight security before we finally reached my "home" for the next 2 weeks. Lola requested me to wash up and change some fresh clothes and she will starts the tour and briefing with me as the whole team is already waiting. Hurriedly I did as told, my goodness, telling myself, not even a chance to check in my luggage and I have to washed up in the plant. Guess it's gonna be hell for me for the next 2 weeks.

After washing up, I was show to the team and department I attached. Lola will be the only point of contact and I supposed to be with her thruout the attachment. Tight security was practised and I Sia not allowed to be alone at any one time as warned by Lola. Immediately Lola & I started what I was suppose to learn from this attachment. Will not talk about it as it was very technical and hard to understand. So my first day in French as nothing but work till late till 5pm French time sharp.

Was surprise at 5pm on the dock, everyone left the plant almost at 1 pace. As I was slow cleaning up, Lola is already waiting for me at the car while I cleaned up to change back to my clothes.

As soon as I hop on the car, I let off a huge relief. Lola smile and told me the work is not done yet. She will send me to my hostel to put my luggage down. After which we have to rush for dinner and back to the plant again to kick start the night work.

Guess I dun have a choice as I smile back bitterly. I was very impressed with Lola as she was always very energetic and smiling. We have some sandwiches, coffee and dessert again for my 2nd meal in France. Lola never allows me out of her sight and I never have a chance to pay as well. We finished our dinner fast and back to the plant again.

No time for sightseeing, no time for anything and I ended my first day attachment almost to 4am in the morning. I drag my feet to Lola car and she told me to get some rest and she will picked me at 8am sharp from my hostel. I mumbled as I was too tired and drag myself to bed.

Knock knock knock! I was waken up by loud banging at my hostel door and I jumped out of my bed. I look at my watch, it's 8am sharp and I heard Lola yelling outside my door. Forgotten I was only wearing my white undies, I sprint to the door and opened it. I quickly apologised to Lola and then I saw her laughing loudly, she told me to get change now while she's wait in my room. I was wondering why she was laughing then I realised I was almost naked except my undies. I ran to the washroom as fast as I can and worst I slipped and tripped over my luggage and fell. That was really embarrassing as I crawled quickly to the washroom.

I had a quick wash and then realised my clothes was outside. So I slowly opened the door slightly shyly asked Lola to pass me my clothes. Surprisingly, Lola already opened my luggage and took out a set of clothings with my new undies on TOP. She did not even asked me and she opened the bathroom door and passed me the clothings. I was standing completely nude and quickly grab the clothes from her. But I can see Lola's eyes spark with fire when she sees me nude. I have been visiting gym and was in the dragon boat team in U and I'm sure my body was in great shape. But that was not important. Lola is already chasing me to be fast and I quickly changed and put we go.

Lola paid the house keeper some cash as Lola instructed her to tidy up my room and send all soiled clothing for laundry. Lola tipping was very very generous as I can see the big smile from the chamber maid and the hostel manager.

Lola then took me to a nearby typical cafe for breakfast with sandwiches and coffee again. I thought French cuisine was world famous but Guess I only can eat sandwiches and nothing else. After breakfast, we get back to the plant and continue my attachment. As usual, Lola never go for her lunch and that means no lunch for me also.

So sadly another hard day work till 5pm.Lola was already out at the car park waiting. We did like yesterday for the next few days. Nothing but work. 2 meals a day and only 3-4 hours of sleep Everyday. Until the fifth day of my attachment, I'm already a zombie and Lola still up and fit giving me the big smile everytime. But I must say she was a great partner. All the details of my staying was well taken care. She will buy lots of Mineral water for me. Every meal was well nutritious although it's nothing but sandwiches.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1