The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2017, 03:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 8
kellywonderland deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykellywonderland deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Is it possible to CSI a person on HWZ?

There is this guy with username sporean in HWZ who likes to stalk local models alot. I wonder if anyone can CSI who is he or got information about him?

his userid is website /users/454397/
Old 21-12-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 7
KelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Is it possible to CSI a person on HWZ?

Why you want to CSI him/her ?
Old 21-12-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
danyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelongPresident View Post
People want to CSI got your problem ?
Old 23-12-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 8
kellywonderland deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykellywonderland deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelongPresident View Post
Because this sporean is a crazy stalker. He has no life at all but stalking ladies all day long and hiding behind the monitor.
Old 23-12-2017, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellywonderland View Post
Because this sporean is a crazy stalker. He has no life at all but stalking ladies all day long and hiding behind the monitor.
I’m trying to see what I can do but it’s quite difficult when I cannot PM you. If you are also active in the same community maybe I can help.

If you don’t wish to message here maybe you can PM me another means of contact

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 23-12-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
smackyoudown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I suggest CSI who is TheSexposed better.

This guy is the most bastard guy to expose all the stuff here at his own HWZ.

Sometimes I feel like calling police to catch him for posting all those stuff on HWZ since he is killing all the fun here. Actually he can be caught on the fact that he has access to the materials and he is distributing them.

holy-big-sagat-leak-pinata-obike-forum-faster-go-5745727 - another cb post by him
Old 23-12-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

All social media connections can be traced.... just that the degree of difficulty varies and oso depends on how intent are you on finding the perpetrator.
If you do not have the skill level to do it..... can always hire someone from the underground blackweb....... so many experts offering their services there.

Or if you have a cause on which you feel justice must be meted out...... can always contact the ANONYMOUS group.
Old 23-12-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
smackyoudown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guess what?

EDMW just got accessed by one of our bros here!
He managed to get emails of those keyboard warriors....

Azzizz81:azz*****@hotmail.com
mcylo:loc*******@gmail.com
CSNation:twa***@gmail.com
peaceheart:ian*****@yahoo.com
Nurse.Vijay:nur*******@hotmail.com
Old 27-12-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 22
Cheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
All social media connections can be traced.... just that the degree of difficulty varies and oso depends on how intent are you on finding the perpetrator.
If you do not have the skill level to do it..... can always hire someone from the underground blackweb....... so many experts offering their services there.

Or if you have a cause on which you feel justice must be meted out...... can always contact the ANONYMOUS group.
Anon targets world wide organisations and governments, will they entertain layman like us who just wanna CSI some internet enemy out...?
Old 27-12-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 22
Cheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackyoudown View Post
I suggest CSI who is TheSexposed better.

This guy is the most bastard guy to expose all the stuff here at his own HWZ.

Sometimes I feel like calling police to catch him for posting all those stuff on HWZ since he is killing all the fun here. Actually he can be caught on the fact that he has access to the materials and he is distributing them.

holy-big-sagat-leak-pinata-obike-forum-faster-go-5745727 - another cb post by him
care to share what this thesexposed did...? the link not working anymore...
Old 27-12-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

And I’m trying to contact TS but cannot send messages ... zzzz

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1