The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 8
hailang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Tokyo firm

Camping for updates, and pics
Old 18-07-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

pitching tent for more update....
Old 18-07-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
xiwacko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here.
Old 18-07-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
sagota deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thks for the updates.
Old 18-07-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
zawaqi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates, thx.
Old 18-07-2017, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
diuyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here...
Old 18-07-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
ganwwa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, please update soon!
Old 24-12-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
starrydreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarrydreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sorry it's been quite a while - back real soon friends....
Old 24-12-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 20
alvin81 is one of the Best!alvin81 is one of the Best!alvin81 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrydreamer View Post
Welcome back! Itching more Lynn!
Old 24-12-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wow. U r back. Miss u alot. Will be waiting for ur post.
Old 24-12-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
haywuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Welcome back TS!
Old 27-12-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

starrydreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarrydreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

And after a long delay, we are back - Took a while to finish this, had major writer's block, plus it hasn't exactly been a great year for me but anyway! here we are.

Hope everyone enjoys this new episode...

Chapter 48 (Part 1)

It was 6.30 on a Friday evening, and most of the staff in the boutique firm in Raffles Place had already left for the weekend, save for a few staff were wrapping up their work for the day. Lynette had just finished replying to the last client emails for the day. Shutting down her laptop, she took out her powder compact and took a few moments touching up her lipstick. She was due to attend a dinner gathering with some of her old friends from school, and she had been looking forward to it. Just then her mobile phone buzzed. It was a Whatsapp message from her boss Mr. Chan.

“In conf rm 1, come over”

Lynette sighed. She was going to be late to her gathering. Sending a quick text message to her friends to let them know she was going to be held up for a while, she made her way gingerly to the designated conference room, wondering what was it that her boss needed, yet somehow she could probably guess.

The conference room had a large floor to ceiling window on one end that overlooked the city skyline. As soon as Lynette stepped into the room and closed the door, Mr Chan grabbed her by the waist and backed his pretty subordinate against the wall.

“I couldn’t wait until tomorrow.”

Pinning her against the wall, Mr Chan leaned in and kissed Lynette deeply on her lips, as he moved one hand to hold her by the back of her swanlike neck while his other hand ventured downward to caress and squeeze her perky butt that was encased by the knee length, tight leather pencil skirt that she wore. Lynette was stunned for a moment at her boss’s sudden advance, but somehow, she knew that should have guessed the reason he had summoned her to a conference room after hours. Knowing she had no choice in the matter as her boss would not release her until he had gotten what he wanted, Lynette obediently reciprocated the French kiss as she wrapped her arms around Mr Chan’s body.

Lynette’s skirt was fastened by a metal zipper at the back that ran down the full length of the skirt, and zipped downwards so that it could fit as closely as possible to the wearer’s legs to emphasize a slim and sexy silhouette. In no time, she was pushed down, bent sprawled over the large conference table, her tight leather skirt unzipped from the bottom and hiked up to her waists. The fashionable 4 inch stiletto heels on which she tottered and balanced herself on the carpeted floor caused her firm ass to be thrust upward prominently, as if she were unreservedly presenting it to her boss for his pleasure. There was little she could do to suppress her audible moan as Mr Chan penetrated her love slit from behind. While he relentlessly thrusted in and out of the squirming pretty sales executive, she found herself slowly wiggling her hips, trying to align her sensitive G-spot so that it would come into contact with the tip of her boss’s rock hard manhood with each thrust. As much as Lynette felt upset at being held back from the gathering she had been looking forward to and humiliated at the way her boss was using her as if she were just a sex object, she realized that it had been more than two weeks since she had been fucked last - by Mr Lee in Marina Bay Sands, and she needed some sexual relief, and all she could do was to be a good girl and obediently accept her place as her boss ravished her amidst the breathtaking view of the lights of the city.

It was just as well that almost the entire office had already been deserted at the time, as anyone who passed by just a little too close to the meeting room door would probably be able to hear the faint sound of Lynette’s high pitched moans coming from within, her svelte frame trembling as her boss fucked her deep and hard while she was bent, sprawled over the conference room table, sending her spiraling deeper and deeper toward her climax.

“Yes… yes… ohhh… ahh...ahh… s...sir, I’m c...cu… gasp…. gasp… AHHHHHHH!”

Lynette shook uncontrollably, her mind went blank and ecstasy engulfed her body as she came, her pussy dripping with juices while Mr Chan continued to thrust into her, releasing his own load directly into her within moments. Having satisfied his urges, he pulled out of Lynette and released his grip on her hips. She slowly slumped to the floor gasping, her whole body quivering slightly, reeling from the explosive orgasm that had just rocked it. The encounter had been over in just over a half hour, but Lynette felt completely spent. Mr Chan exited the conference room, leaving her lying alone on the floor, recovering from her orgasm. Lynette hoped the friends she would be meeting later that evening would not be able to detect the crimson flush of sexual excitement from her face. What would they think of her? She began to pick herself up slowly from the floor and straightened herself. There would be more to come during the weekend, as Mr Chan already had a room booked at a five star hotel in the city, and, whether Lynette really wanted to or not, she would be his date for the weekend…

(Continued below)

Lynette's outfit in the office, elegantly made up with a lacy top and sexy leather skirt combo...

Last edited by starrydreamer; 27-12-2017 at 07:04 PM.
Old 27-12-2017, 06:51 PM
Samster

Chapter 48 (Part 2)

Saturday afternoon, the next day. Mr Chan was enjoying a pre lunch drink at the hotel bar in the Fairmont as Lynette turned up. She was dressed simply, in a chic short black slip dress. Her boss motioned for her to join him at the bar. They were both in a relaxed mood, enjoying a couple of refreshing cocktails with their lunch, right before they proceeded to check into the room Mr Chan had booked.

The room was on the 10th floor, and its huge paneled windows afforded a panoramic view of downtown Singapore. It was furnished with a dresser, a study desk, and a pair of armchairs and a small table next to the small service balcony. The bed was queen sized, with high quality sheets. Lynette’s black G-string was on the carpeted floor. On the bed, Mr Chan was already doing Lynette missionary style. The pretty sales executive lay helplessly on her back, her silky slip dress having been bunched up at her hips. Her slender legs rested on her boss’s shoulders, spread wide open while he thrusted in and out of her, his arms pinning her down on the bed. Her painted eyelids were half closed, as she moaned and gasped, stimulated by her boss’s manhood repeatedly penetrating her love slit. Lynette’s moans began to increase in volume as she found herself almost close to a climax.

Then, to Lynette’s shock, Mr Chan pulled out of her, leaving her deeply aroused, and desperate for release.

“Not just yet dear… today, you’re gonna have to earn it.”

Mr Chan turned over and reclined against the pillows. With one hand, he guided Lynette’s head towards his erect cock, wet with Lynette’s juices. Lynette was frustrated at being withheld from orgasm, but she knew her boss was the one calling the shots, and although she did not realise it, it was subconsciously a turn on for her. Obediently, she began to take her boss’s erect six inch manhood into her mouth, her pretty pink lips engulfing his shaft as she began to run her tongue along it, pleasuring him as he held her head in place with one hand and fondled her breasts with the other. Within a matter of minutes, Mr Chan had released his load into his attractive young subordinate’s mouth, as she subserviently took care to hold it all in while she removed her head from his still erect shaft. Not wanting to even risk her boss’s displeasure, Lynette opened her mouth to display the load of sticky white cum that he had deposited inside. Forcing herself to swallow his spunk in one quick gulp, Lynette presented her empty mouth to her boss, to show that she had swallowed it all.

Allowing Lynette a quick drink of iced water to wash down the sperm, Mr Chan then had Lynette sit down on the armchair in the corner of the room. Producing a length of black silk, he restrained the nervous, yet aroused girl’s arms behind her back, binding them at the forearms. The hem of her short dress pushed up to her waist and her creamy thighs spread wide open, Lynette looked on uneasily as her boss took out a black and silver uniquely shaped Lelo rabbit vibrator. It was long, and slightly wider in the middle, clearly meant for insertion into the vagina for G-spot stimulation, yet there was an angled tip near the handle to stimulate a girl’s clitoris at the same time. It was a high end product with a motor capable of delivering very powerful vibrations, even at its lower settings. Lynette fidgeted uneasily. She could pick up the barely audible hum of the vibrator as Mr Chan turned it on to its lowest setting. She had barely opened her mouth to protest, when her boss gently shushed her and ordered her to close her eyes and try to relax. Trembling in anticipation, the fair skinned beauty let out an involuntary gasp as the tip of the humming vibrator touched her erect nipple through the soft silky material of her stylish dress. She could feel him caress her ears gently, which was another of her erogenous zones, while he gently ran over both her nipples with the vibrator. Her mind was running into a bit of a whirl; she could feel her own body temperature rising, flushing at the cheeks as her arousal rapidly rose with his stimulation. Lynette moaned softly. This was going to be her reward for obediently pleasuring him earlier, she thought. She knew it pleased him, seeing her moan with lust, and whether she wanted to or not, she had long ago given up trying to keep her voice in. Lynette’s moans grew in intensity, and her breathing became more rapid. The large tip of the vibrator had found its way down south. Her perfectly waxed pussy was soaking wet with her arousal as he gently pressed against her clit with the tip of the oscillating Lelo, at the same time with his other hand, taking her strongly by the scruff of her swanlike neck and frenching her deeply. They locked lips for about fifteen seconds while the vibrator buzzed against her clit, and Lynette began to reach the edge, her body tensing up, ready for the inevitable rush of pleasure that would sweep through it. Mr Chan disengaged, pulling away and turning off the vibrator, as a deeply in heat Lynette moaned in despair and frustration.

“We’ve only just begun, dear. You still have the rest of the day, to show what a good girl you are. Make me happy, turn me on enough, and you will earn your release.”

“M...Mr Chan, please, I’ll be good, just won’t you let me release first? I’ll do anything you ask…” Lynette pleaded through her soft, watery eyes.

Mr Chan took Lynette by her shoulders and helped her to stand, her slender toned arms still folded behind her back, bound at her forearms. He tilted her gaze up to meet his.

“Be patient, darling. You release when I say you release. Like I said, earn it. Today, I’m your prospective client. My standards are sky high, but you need to make me want to take you to bed tonight. Take it as sales training for when you need to entertain your clients.”

Resigned to the fact that her boss wasn’t going to budge, Lynette nodded her head sadly.

“Now, there’s still a couple of hours before dinner, why don’t you wash up and prepare? Come, I’ll scrub your back for you.”

As Lynette submissively allowed her boss to lead her into the shower, she began to mentally prepare herself to please him well that evening...

Lynette's outfit in the hotel room that day, a chic black slip dress, allowing for easy access to her charms.

The vibrator used on Lynette by her boss:

Last edited by starrydreamer; 27-12-2017 at 07:08 PM.
Old 27-12-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
rockport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS, more please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1