The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2010, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by titivillus View Post
Bro LDH,

I think you are being modest lah. I should be seeking your advice as I am only a spring chicken in this. My guess is that all the dancers should have a regular BF by now except for Yu Er but then she is also too young.
We all learn as we go... practice makes perfect wor. Woot!
Speaking about Yu'Er, maybe you should introduce her to bro WB. He likes the young young innocent SYT.

Me think 3 of the 5 singers not bad looking ... so disappointing, all sans one got BF liaoz. Old man like me too late and too slow.

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
As for HFJs in SH, are the singers WLs like those in SIN? Sometimes, wooing a gal who is playing hard to get is a challenge. It's fun. It gives meaning to success n is more akin to a conquest. That's wat life is all abt.
I am not too sure how "WL" they are, but I believe that those who did really well...there must be a reason why those big bosses are dumping the money on them. After a while, the pressure will be too great, and it likely that the singer will give in, even if she does not want to.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
deathwill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She wanted a Gucci bag.. but I said let's trade for 5 sessions..

Ended up.. no result
Old 06-01-2010, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2290 / Power: 19
S i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just spoke w/ a trusted fellow ah pek n couple of PRC students (non-WLs). OMG! I may hv been be searching for BAO-ees in all the wrong places (read KTVs)!

According to them, there r many chio PRC JC students for BY n the going rate is only 3k a month. The gals r usually 19-20 n non-WLs. For local Chn students it's only 2k a month. If the gals r chio, they r very undervalued at this level of damage, IMHO. Some so-so KTV gals r demanding 10K n up a month!

Any bros here hv experience BAO-ing JC students, both PRC n local?

l may hv to greatly expand my network of ctc so that I could meet many of these gals.

I almost never refuse truly undervalued assets, hehehe.

Cheers!!
Hi Bro WB,

Sorry couldn't make out for ur outing,out of town,anyway looking forward if there is any again

Btw, i experienced local FL who are from all kind of ages doing it for the first few time, when they have "feelings" for you, they will actually ask u if you are able to BY them for a certain amount,and normally the amount is not as huge as those PRC from high-end ktv.

My main point here is that it's also quite easily to BY local,end of the day, it's supply and demand market. I have the cash, they need the cash
Old 06-01-2010, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Both Mr LDH n Mr Austin...u 2 r just wwwwaaaayyyy too modest...we all know dat u 2 r the masters, so pls give us babies some pointers and a helping hand in our quest to learn to crawl b4 we walk... :P
Old 06-01-2010, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Ola, bom dia to all samsters,

Wat an auspicious n beautiful day!!

I'm most flattered to see so many esteemed bros posting n sharing their knowledge n secrets w/ us.

Pls keep ur posts coming, bros!

Use this thread as ur mini-forum or whatever. There will be times when I'm unable to post regularly, pls take the lead n continue to post. If u want to commandeer this thread to talk abt ur favorite topic, it's perfectly fine for me even if I'm around. You hv my blessings!

Only one request: Talk abt how to seduce, bed n keep females of all three basic types (hoes, freaks n good gals), WLs n non-WLs, or related subjects. Or any topics that r germane to the central theme, hahaha.

Cheers!

The "dialogue" among titivillus, LDH n Mr. Austin is most interesting, but somewhat incomprehensible to most outsiders such as me. They speak a special HFJ lingo, hehehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Good morning Bro WB,

Please do not give me the high-hat lor. LOLz. 4some is really tiring even though I love women on top...

You need lotsa moolah to move and shake in the biggest HFJs - so I am out. I only know how to reMOVE my pants and SHAKE my KKJ.

Bro DYBJ is the master of the HFJs scene; he got the looks, moolah and the killer instincts to go with.

If you are fine for this Friday, even if its a short one, I will assemble the bros!
Hi bro LDH,

If Mr. Austin is the king, u r now the prince of high-end HFJs.

No, a prince dun hv to do that; ur gal or, more accurately ur gals, will remove ur pants n take turn to suck ur KKJ, hahaha.

You're too modest! You're young, smart n dynamic...n sky is the limit for u, who knows, maybe in 10-15 yrs u could be richer than Bill Gates! I actually mean it.

I'll be there this Fri sh. 930pm? Pls sms me, ths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Tks for your concern bro WarBird, me newbie noob not bruised at all.....now me just advisor at the side plus the occassional happy meal, cant complain lol
As for the next quary or quarries, since when wasnt it fearful to these creatures ya????? lolzzzzzzz
My esteemed Mr. Austin,

You're invincible!! See u this Fri.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
I'd be very speculative on what i hear if i were you......
鬼话不是我们人听的,除非我们也会用鬼态去听。
如果用人态去听鬼话,而相信的话,死路一条!
You've been warned my friend
The advice of a sage. I need to let this warning sink deep deep in my subconscious mind.

Ths!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S i l v i a View Post
Hi Bro WB,
.................................................. .................................................. .....
Btw, i experienced local FL who are from all kind of ages doing it for the first few time, when they have "feelings" for you, they will actually ask u if you are able to BY them for a certain amount,and normally the amount is not as huge as those PRC from high-end ktv.

My main point here is that it's also quite easily to BY local,end of the day, .....
Hi bro Silvia,

Very interesting...

Another source for BY is M'sian Chn gals who r non-WLs. A M'sian lady living in JB is trying to intro some gals to me. But I may not hv the time to fully enjoy their pussies bcos I'm a bit attached now n my family is coming for CNY soon. I hv to return to Gotham shortly thereafter. Perhaps when I visit here again in early summer.

Cheers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Both Mr LDH n Mr Austin...u 2 r just wwwwaaaayyyy too modest...we all know dat u 2 r the masters, so pls give us babies some pointers and a helping hand in our quest to learn to crawl b4 we walk... :P
Yo bro Fishcer,

Sorry that I hv often spelled ur nick wrong.

They r the King n the Prince of KTVs n HFJs! Both very modest men, indeed.

I guess the earliest u could migrate to our paradise, Macau, China, is abt 3 yrs from now, ya? I'll beat u to it. Then again, you're very young n hv all the time in the world, whereas my clock is ticking...the cost of living in Macau is surprisingly low n living very well there is quite affordable.

Cheers!
.................................................. .................................................. .......

Some bros may think I'm a "predator." Perhaps. But I hv a code of conduct, which is very similar to the one espoused by the Jewish guru JG, who quoted from a Holy Book.

I shall never touch the following 2 types of females: 1) my family n extended family members n relatives, including their ex's n 2) all married women. Everyone else is fair game.

JG also says men n animals r also strictly forbidden. The Higher Power has a much stricter code of conduct for the priests only, not for common men of society like u n me. But the puritanical church n modern fundamentalists try to hold common men to the same higher standards as those for the priests!! He thinks that is BS. And we are told that the Higher Power is the same “yesterday, today and forever”.

BTW, my "niece" apprised me of her aunt's surgery n recovery. BB is sick w/ flu again. She is really my distant relative. I'm in a quandary bcos I'm very attracted to her n has promised her that I'll take care of her (read BY). I may hv to help her w/o touching her.

Have a great day!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:16 PM
Samster

Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi Bro LDH,

Can elaborate the story behind the S10K 龙袍? The dancers were all taken care by one of the BF.
Quote:
LDH,

To cut a long story short: I am on ok term with the dancers and got some feedback. Not exactly insider info already.
Quote:
Wow! On ok terms is even better than insider info... Then I must seek your advice as to which of the dancers are still single so that I do not need to waste my limited moolah on them one I get tired of my singer gal...
Quote:
Bro DYBJ,

Yes I do agree with you that nobody is dumb to throw $$$ for no return and I don't expect any form of truth. But I am still learning...
Quote:
Bro LDH,

I think you are being modest lah. I should be seeking your advice as I am only a spring chicken in this. My guess is that all the dancers should have a regular BF by now except for Yu Er but then she is also too young.
Hi bro TTV,

This was most enlightening!

I was at DC for a shortwhile yesterday night before moving on to Legend on invitation by another fellow Samster.

On some Due-D, this was what I found out.

1. You are right to say that one of the dancers BF took care of the dancers, all but 2 of them.

2. That night 丫丫, 玉儿, 小雅 and 琪琪 were all given $1'000/- 皇冠. The former 3 were given 皇冠 by the one person while the latter dancer 琪琪 were given by some unknown client, who apparently is someone experienced, rich and respected. Both of these guys are obviously regulars by the feel of it.

3. 咪娜 was only given $500/- by her client and thus was not in the 皇冠 list.

4. No one wants to ascertain the fact behind the 龙袍 but who we are to care anyway.

5. Few other singers were given big flowers as well. Coco has $2'500/-, 湘湘 $2'100/-.

Best,
LDH

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 06-01-2010, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro LDH,

If Mr. Austin is the king, u r now the prince of high-end HFJs.

No, a prince dun hv to do that; ur gal or, more accurately ur gals, will remove ur pants n take turn to suck ur KKJ, hahaha.

You're too modest! You're young, smart n dynamic...n sky is the limit for u, who knows, maybe in 10-15 yrs u could be richer than Bill Gates! I actually mean it.

I'll be there this Fri sh. 930pm? Pls sms me, ths.
Hi bro WB,

Hahaha... we will take this debate into Friday session.

Bill the mega-BILL is out of this world - how to match? I only have limited moolah

Best,
LDH

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 06-01-2010, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 18
marc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro WB, sorry I didn't get to reply your SMS on Monday. I was really tied up with business activities. Looking forward to see you at the next round of KTVing.

Quote:
We all learn....
You can get Master LDH to take you in as a disciple
Bro DYBJ, great to learn that you are back and "available' now. Let get together soon?

Quote:
2. That night 丫丫, 玉儿, 小雅 and 琪琪 were all given $1'000/- 皇冠. The former 3 were given 皇冠 by the one person while the latter dancer 琪琪 were given by some unknown client, who apparently is someone experienced, rich and respected. Both of these guys are obviously regulars by the feel of it.
Bro LDH, I wonder who that "one person" was.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:36 PM
titivillus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Hi bro TTV,

This was most enlightening!

I was at DC for a shortwhile yesterday night before moving on to Legend on invitation by another fellow Samster.

On some Due-D, this was what I found out.

1. You are right to say that one of the dancers BF took care of the dancers, all but 2 of them.

3. 咪娜 was only given $500/- by her client and thus was not in the 皇冠 list.

4. No one wants to ascertain the fact behind the 龙袍 but who we are to care anyway.

5. Few other singers were given big flowers as well. Coco has $2'500/-, 湘湘 $2'100/-.

Best,
LDH

Bro LDH,

I am most impressed by your Due-D, almost impeccable. All I can say is that YaYa and QiQi's BF are both "heavy power" flower hanger, from my observation.

No need to ascertain the fact behind Ah-Ya's 龙袍 as it is not relevant to my mission.

Any case, I am impressed by your Due-D efforts!
Old 07-01-2010, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro LDH,

I am most impressed by your Due-D, almost impeccable. All I can say is that YaYa and QiQi's BF are both "heavy power" flower hanger, from my observation.

No need to ascertain the fact behind Ah-Ya's 龙袍 as it is not relevant to my mission.

Any case, I am impressed by your Due-D efforts!
Bro TTV,

No need be impressed lah, I am just a passing-by busybody. Just that my mates gave me the information out of goodwill. Then again, its for sharing purposes, the truth will never be in the light within a HFJ. We should always exercise restrain in digesting information.

You mention mission - what mission? Are you a IRAS representative coat-tailing the HFJ visitors?... hahaha, joking la.

You are very impressive as well, even knows which of dancers got "power hangers" as BFs. I am most astounded when people hang big or power flower. Folks with limited moolah like me can only marvel on the side while playing with our pocket marbles.

Personally I find Xiao-Ya, Yaya and MiNa quite chio. Kekeke - any insider information to share? Now you know my new targets liaoz...

Hope to catch you soon in person at DC.

Best,
LDH

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 07-01-2010, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc5 View Post
Bro DYBJ, great to learn that you are back and "available' now. Let get together soon?
Bro DYBJ is back, the terror of HFJs is back!!!!! There is now light at the end of the tunnel... :d

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc5 View Post
Bro LDH, I wonder who that "one person" was.
I want to know if you got more information... lucky chap got 3 gals. 2 of them in my future target listing hor...

So do the cheongster bros have the honour to see you this Fri?

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 07-01-2010, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Another one la you... what modest. You are outraging my humbled rookie's modesty siah. I always said me no master, only rookie rook and a passing-by busybody.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 07-01-2010, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Another one la you... what modest. You are outraging my humbled rookie's modesty siah. I always said me no master, only rookie rook and a passing-by busybody.

Lol...i'm sure those who know u will dismiss all ur humble posts...

Anyway, i'm having a god damn bad cough, almost coughing my lungs out. So once again, i'll probably have to turn down ur kind invitation again, unless i make a remarkable recovery. Thousand apologies mate, i'm pretty sure i'll b able to catch up with all u fellas in the future...cheers, n a belated happy new year!
Old 07-01-2010, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anyway, i'm having a god damn bad cough, almost coughing my lungs out. So once again, i'll probably have to turn down ur kind invitation again, unless i make a remarkable recovery. Thousand apologies mate, i'm pretty sure i'll b able to catch up with all u fellas in the future...cheers, n a belated happy new year!
Yikes, take care, Fishcer! The viruses are getting tougher and tougher these days.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1