The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2009, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

I like to share some understandings re how gals grade attractiveness of men? OK, other than money which is an aphrodisiac to them, especially PRC MMs.

We men r most attracted to a gal's looks n figure. It actually occurs at the subconscious level n we can't help being attracted to a very chio n sexy SYT. No conscious effort can nullify this strong primal urge. That is the reason why gals spend so much money on cosmetics, dresses n plastic surgery.

According to my guru's "secret treatise" the biggest mistake many men make is to assume, foolishly n incorrectly, that gals r also primarily attracted to a man's looks n figure. Nothing could be further from the truth!

Gals r most attracted to a man's rank on the male dominance scale. That's right! This attraction also occurs primarily at the subconscious level n it's hardwired in her lower brains by her genetic code! She may not even be aware of this n she certainly can't help herself!! ATTRACTION IS NOT A CHOICE FOR HER!!

It's all in the ATTITUDE, DUDE.

Therefore, we should project the body language, grooming n attitude of a high status, dominant male. And the good news is that if we dun hv it we can fake it by imitating the attributes of such a male. Just like KTV gals who use makeup, pushup bras, revealing dresses n high heels to greatly enhance her looks...we need to level the playing field, hahaha.

As for a man's appearance, it accounts for perhaps 30% of the attraction calculus. It's not the looks per se, but a man's overall health, cleanliness n grooming etc. which r of greater importance...

Thx for reading n good day!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 13-07-2009, 04:51 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Just an update on my meeting w/ the 19 yo Fujian ger, the hairstylist. Met her outside her salon in a shopping center in Chinatown.

She is a very chio SYT!! Looks very young n quite shy. Fair, flawless complexion, nice pearly white, no makeup. Slim w/ small bony frame n proportionate figure n little perky ass. Unfortunately, she is a bit short at 161-162 or so. Only 46kg. Born 1990...hmmm. We had very good rapport...n despite her less than ideal height, I'm going to take very good care of her, hehehe.

Of course the only question left is the damage n terms.

Good day!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 13-07-2009, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Just an update on my meeting w/ the 19 yo Fujian ger, the hairstylist. Met her outside her salon in a shopping center in Chinatown.

She is a very chio SYT!! Looks very young n quite shy. Fair, flawless complexion, nice pearly white, no makeup. Slim w/ small bony frame n proportionate figure n little perky ass. Unfortunately, she is a bit short at 161-162 or so. Only 46kg. Born 1990...hmmm. We had very good rapport...n despite her less than ideal height, I'm going to take very good care of her, hehehe.

Of course the only question left is the damage n terms.

Good day!!
Can I still get her to wash my hair after u take care of her... kekekek

Owe some of you return points. guys..pls pm me your post if I forgot to up u..
Old 14-07-2009, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta View Post
Can I still get her to wash my hair after u take care of her... kekekek
Hi bro aczeta,

Absolutely! See but no touch pls, until I'm done w/ her.

I think many men go to wash their hair there just to be near her...but they wont get close to smelling her pussy bcos I hv an unfair advantage as I hv a silver-tongued matchmaker CC who is exalting me n negotiating on my behalf, hehehe.

Even the notorious n legendary womanizer 西门庆, the protagonist in the classic erotic novel 《金瓶梅》 needed the help of a matchmaker to bed 潘金莲.

Cheers!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 14-07-2009, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro aczeta,

Absolutely! See but no touch pls, until I'm done w/ her.

I think many men go to wash their hair there just to be near her...but they wont get close to smelling her pussy bcos I hv an unfair advantage as I hv a silver-tongued matchmaker CC who is exalting me n negotiating on my behalf, hehehe.

Even the notorious n legendary womanizer 西门庆, the protagonist in the classic erotic novel 《金瓶梅》 needed the help of a matchmaker to bed 潘金莲.

Cheers!!
Lol...i m also in need of a haircut n a wash...may i get the honour of having ur lovely lady trim my balding and thinning scalp?
Old 14-07-2009, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 21
10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Gals r most attracted to a man's rank on the male dominance scale. That's right! This attraction also occurs primarily at the subconscious level n it's hardwired in her lower brains by her genetic code! She may not even be aware of this n she certainly can't help herself!! ATTRACTION IS NOT A CHOICE FOR HER!!

Couldn't agree more!

Just to add that having an attitude is not about acting cool (when one is clearly not) or behaving in a chauvinistic manner (though many got the meaning of Chauvinism wrong).

Attitude is a big word that means different things to different girls (just like being beautiful means different things to different men).

To me, Attitude means being "in control", being in a senior position in the human hierarchy, being able to take control of matters around, being able to take care of her, being a decision maker, etc.

Some girls felt subordinated to such men (they like being taken care off), but some don't.

各花入各眼。
Old 15-07-2009, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Lol...i m also in need of a haircut n a wash...may i get the honour of having ur lovely lady trim my balding and thinning scalp?
Hi bro,

Anything for u is OK, hehehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 cc View Post
Couldn't agree more!

Just to add that having an attitude is not about acting cool (when one is clearly not) or behaving in a chauvinistic manner (though many got the meaning of Chauvinism wrong).

Attitude is a big word that means different things to different girls (just like being beautiful means different things to different men).

To me, Attitude means being "in control", being in a senior position in the human hierarchy, being able to take control of matters around, being able to take care of her, being a decision maker, etc.

Some girls felt subordinated to such men (they like being taken care off), but some don't.

各花入各眼。
Hi bro,

You hv brought up some excellent pts.

Being in control of one's own emotions under the most difficult circumstances is the mark of a dominant male. This attribute is most attractive to females at their subconscious level.

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 15-07-2009, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
love bite is Cool - loads of Potential

i happen to read this thread

many years back when dynasty was still in kallang you...really can see some uncle also waiting to pick the gals once they 're out from entrance

one of them told me...it's cheaper on their wallets then drinking few hundreds dollars away before spending another sum of money bonk them
Old 16-07-2009, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by love bite View Post
i happen to read this thread

many years back when dynasty was still in kallang you...really can see some uncle also waiting to pick the gals once they 're out from entrance

one of them told me...it's cheaper on their wallets then drinking few hundreds dollars away before spending another sum of money bonk them
Hi bro,

Very interesting. The gals were mostly M'sian Chn...

IMHO, the AVERAGE M'sian Chn gals hv fuller n broader butt than PRC MMs, assuming they r of similar age n height. Can any experienced bros confirm or refute my view?

Good day!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 16-07-2009, 11:38 AM
Samster

Dear All,

Do u still hv the slightest fear n doubt when approaching a very chio SYT? Is ur inner voice still telling u that perhaps u surely will be REJECTED bcos u r not her type, or too short, too old, too fat or she already has a lover/patron...yada yada?

Not even dare to talk to her? Imagine that she is a homely gal...

I like to share a secret weapon to boost ur confidence n courage n knock her off her pedestal.

It's called the POST FUCK VISUAL.

This keeps u from being in awe of her so that u can function w/ the attitude of a dominant male. Here is how it's done:

Visualize her all sweaty n exhausted after u hv given her multiple orgasms, n then finishing her off by shooting ur load all over her face. Imagine the look of total devotion n supplication in her eyes as she gazes at u lovingly through ur slimy, creamy bath.

You know u could do this to her if u can make the proper psychological connection first. Let her read n sense the supreme confidence in ur eyes as she sees u contemplating this very mysterious inner fantasy! What ur mind can conceive n believe, u can achieve in real life!

My sincerest apologies if my "secret weapon" has offended any one here. I know it's crass n vulgar, but I'm merely trying to share a good thing...pls dun zap me, OK?

Good day!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 20-07-2009, 01:01 PM
Samster

The other reason I started this thread is my lifelong abomination to exploitations of the weak and the ignorant by profiteering middle men/women. Of course certain groups r famous or rather notorious for this trade. They r indeed the shrewdest businessmen in the world!!!

Many PRC MMs, or more appropriately hapless victims, who r working in various occupations in SGP, hv paid large sums of money to "middle men" or agents in both China n here to secure their visas n work contracts. The costs of such exploitations r passed down to the clients who engage the services of these victims. Can we blame these gals for being very mercenary? I prefer to see all the money going to these gals rather than to another set of "middle men." Hence I try to meet them directly or thru some frens.

Sadly, most PRC MMs who come here to seek their fortune hv the mindset of whores, regardless of their occupations. So we should approach them w/ supreme confidence wherever they are n we dun need the setting of a KTV or pub to boost our confidence.

BTW, I was willing to pay JJ, a gal I BAO-ed briefly, above market rate partly bcos she was intro by bro justime of "Mistress" fame. And thx to him, I didn't spend one penny getting to know her, hahaha. I really feel fantastic as I cut off the "middle men" completely.

Thx for reading n hv a good day!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 20-07-2009, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ventu22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=warbird;3934526]The other reason I started this thread is my lifelong abomination to exploitations of the weak and the ignorant by profiteering middle men/women. Of course certain groups r famous or rather notorious for this trade. They r indeed the shrewdest businessmen in the world!!!

Hi Bro Wabird,

There is are 2 side of a coins.. Being a middle man has their risk, there are a number of "employers" have brought to court lately. Without these people, we will not have so many mei mei for our choice And there are no other "legal" channel where they can obtain a long term stay, either than student pass.

Normally a work permit will entitle these gals to stay in sg up to 2 years. To me these PRC are in fact the most shrewdest, a simple calculation, these gals can easily earn the amount in 2 months, max 3 months and just working in KTV, exclude extra from patrons, BF etc. If they are caught, just fly home.. no big deal. As for the middle man, fine and jail. Who bear the most risk in sg context?

In most cases, these PRC mei mei are damn smart and always use tricks like need to pay agents, housing.. to me they already factors in the cost! If I encounter one that start to blar blar... I just act blur, leave my heart at home while cheong.

Btw, I'm not middle-man hor...
Old 20-07-2009, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

On the subject of middleman, here is an interesting article.

[Job] Need female singer for KTV Pub (Singapore) - Chinese Forum

Good nite !
Old 20-07-2009, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!

Quote:
I like to share some understandings re how gals grade attractiveness of men? OK, other than money which is an aphrodisiac to them, especially PRC MMs.

We men r most attracted to a gal's looks n figure. It actually occurs at the subconscious level n we can't help being attracted to a very chio n sexy SYT. No conscious effort can nullify this strong primal urge. That is the reason why gals spend so much money on cosmetics, dresses n plastic surgery.

According to my guru's "secret treatise" the biggest mistake many men make is to assume, foolishly n incorrectly, that gals r also primarily attracted to a man's looks n figure. Nothing could be further from the truth!

Therefore, we should project the body language, grooming n attitude of a high status, dominant male. And the good news is that if we dun hv it we can fake it by imitating the attributes of such a male. Just like KTV gals who use makeup, pushup bras, revealing dresses n high heels to greatly enhance her looks...we need to level the playing field, hahaha.

As for a man's appearance, it accounts for perhaps 30% of the attraction calculus. It's not the looks per se, but a man's overall health, cleanliness n grooming etc. which r of greater importance...

Thx for reading n good day!!
Well said bro. You deserve my points.
Old 21-07-2009, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ventu22 View Post
Hi Bro Wabird,

There is are 2 side of a coins.. Being a middle man has their risk, there are a number of "employers" have brought to court lately. Without these people, we will not have so many mei mei for our choice And there are no other "legal" channel where they can obtain a long term stay, either than student pass.

Normally a work permit will entitle these gals to stay in sg up to 2 years. To me these PRC are in fact the most shrewdest, a simple calculation, these gals can easily earn the amount in 2 months, max 3 months and just working in KTV, exclude extra from patrons, BF etc. If they are caught, just fly home.. no big deal. As for the middle man, fine and jail. Who bear the most risk in sg context?

In most cases, these PRC mei mei are damn smart and always use tricks like need to pay agents, housing.. to me they already factors in the cost! If I encounter one that start to blar blar... I just act blur, leave my heart at home while cheong.

Btw, I'm not middle-man hor...
Hi bro,

Thx for showing me the other side of the coin...I admit that I may hv been biased n too harsh on my critique of the middlemen.

There r many good middlemen n some bad ones, hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
On the subject of middleman, here is an interesting article.

[Job] Need female singer for KTV Pub (Singapore) - Chinese Forum

Good nite !
Thx bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexytoy.com.sg View Post
Well said bro. You deserve my points.
Thx, you make my day!

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1