The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
Zemgo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZemgo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodkarma View Post
Just want to share a story.

Was visiting a ktv with a group of friends about 5 of us. So we decided to who choose the girls first. After girls chosen, we make merries and enjoyed ourselves.

After that my friend wanted to tabao back his girl but the girl rejected to go. So I offered my girl to him. But my girl rejected him. My girl only keen to go with me.

That nite I din want any girl so I just went back alone. Later the girl msg me and said she coming over. I told her no money to pay her and she said never mind. Just want to be with me. The rest history.

So is this good karma?

In what way is this considered to be jialat ?
Old 12-01-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
hoangsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Was visiting a ktv with a group of friends about 5 of us. So we decided to who choose the girls first. After girls chosen, we make merries and enjoyed ourselves.

After that my friend wanted to tabao back his girl but the girl rejected to go. So I offered my girl to him. But my girl rejected him. My girl only keen to go with me.

That nite I din want any girl so I just went back alone. Later the girl msg me and said she coming over. I told her no money to pay her and she said never mind. Just want to be with me. The rest history.

So is this good karma?
Tks for sharing but not jialat.
Old 12-01-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Myanmat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemgo View Post
In what way is this considered to be jialat ?
Yalo, trying to show off only
Old 12-01-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Tackers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangsa View Post
Tks for sharing but not jialat.
Left hand smack right hand?
Old 12-01-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
ShakeBon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackers View Post
Hahahaa good one
Old 12-01-2017, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This one is funny. LoL!

Old 13-01-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So is this good karma?
Bro, thank you for sharing nice jialat story. Hope you can come back to post more to share.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 13-01-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
honeycewek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro good karma for you.

Quote:

So is this good karma?
Old 13-01-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
tabletlife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackers View Post
Left cheek slap right cheek?
Old 13-01-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
xehonda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope all have a fun weekend.
Old 13-01-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
screwladyboss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 13-01-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 23
Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all

More than 10 years ago, it was common to find illegal brothels in SG where the girls wear police, nurse, SQ uniforms and service you. I went to one in Tanjong Pagar area picked the girl and was showed to a cubicle (bro's who have gone b4 to these joints know exactly what I am talking about) and there is no door except for a curtain, and u can hear all the moans and pleasure sound from all surrounding rooms. Anyway I was happily on my way to Nirvana when there was a commotion outside but I was too hot to even care. Next thing I know, someone opens the curtain, I was in the middle of having fun and instinctively said "ooi! KNN" and closed the curtain as a reaction. The next thing was a voice that went "Police open up!". I swear my dick never shrink so fast before - I think almost became a pussy instead. The Policeman was nice enough to say - put on your clothes and come out. I was shitting in my pants and quickly put on my clothes. The girl was scared shitless too. Anyway - went outside, the Police took down my details and all the other guys there details and told us to go and that they will contact us if needed. This is so far the most jialat episode in my life.
Old 14-01-2017, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, thank you for sharing nice sibueyjialat story. Caught in the bed really shit/urine all cum out.

Hope you can come back to post more to share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wins88 View Post
More than 10 years ago, it was common to find illegal brothels in SG where the girls wear police, nurse, SQ uniforms and service you. I went to one in Tanjong Pagar area picked the girl and was showed to a cubicle (bro's who have gone b4 to these joints know exactly what I am talking about) and there is no door except for a curtain, and u can hear all the moans and pleasure sound from all surrounding rooms. Anyway I was happily on my way to Nirvana when there was a commotion outside but I was too hot to even care. Next thing I know, someone opens the curtain, I was in the middle of having fun and instinctively said "ooi! KNN" and closed the curtain as a reaction. The next thing was a voice that went "Police open up!". I swear my dick never shrink so fast before - I think almost became a pussy instead. The Policeman was nice enough to say - put on your clothes and come out. I was shitting in my pants and quickly put on my clothes. The girl was scared shitless too. Anyway - went outside, the Police took down my details and all the other guys there details and told us to go and that they will contact us if needed. This is so far the most jialat episode in my life.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 14-01-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
cmt8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support TS here.
Old 14-01-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1473 / Power: 14
sytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud of

last time West Coast RC got 1 spa there
1 month out of town and cum accumulated alot
went in choose a Malaysian girl quite hot and is a SYT,
after massage , went for full package,
fuck like no tomorrow and when I about to take out the condom after cum I realise the condom already break. meaning I creampie her raw...
scare the shit out of me and the girl, as I cum a lot the girl keep ask me how long I no cum , if preg how ? I juz clean up and fuck off.. u see jialat anot bro LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1