The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2016, 05:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!
Re: SIEM REAP ? need HELP

Ok I juz back from Siem Reap below are my FR on tis place:

Wat few Bro said about KTV and massage palours r rather true. Went with 2 of my buddies for adventure trip and at the same time, testing ground for now. Hence I will onie cover the cheonging part. Sorry for the broken English as I dun feel like writing long stories. Iternary not in order.

We stayed in Tapul Street where few budget hotel located.

Massage is pretty decent according to my buddies who went. $4USD 1hour tip $1 for the masseuer but if u r nearer to Pub street, expect to pay more as it is a touristy area.
During my last day, my buddies managed to go to a street full of massage palours that willing to have package of massage + HJ for $20USD. I didnt go for all those coz I dun really like massage. Location, not far from Pub street, as the tuk tuk drivers will know where. Juz tell them u wan massage plus Yum Yum & they will understand. $1 USD from Pub street area. Most massage palour will quote $50 for the package but eventually some will quote u lower which my buddies managed to get. Price too high, juz go another joint.

KTV Platinum & Top Town are always recommended by the Tuk Tuk as they will get a big cut from the place. However, we were brought to tis KTV/A go-go joint call Sok San Entertainment. Girls there so so onie. Bring back rate is $50-60USD ST we didnt pick any as the girls are not to our likings and we left.

So one of the day, we decided to go Top Town after some googling, thinking of experiencing the KTV joints. We had 12bottles of beers in KTV & sing(or rather, listen to songs) 1hrs damaged was quite high as the KTV charge us $10 for each girl excluding tips. Beer was $4.50 per small bottle, Room charge $15. Initially mamasan said tips for girls $5. But when bill came, upsize us to $10 tips meaning we literally have to pay $20 for each girl for that hour. I refused to give $10, sticked to the original $5. Girls gave black face... so we juz walked out the room after paying the agreed price.

Managed to follow some quite good looking and fair SYTs to another New KTV call "Legacy" rather near Platinum. Buddy asked inside, was told ST $50. Tips $3 if juz sit and sing with u... buddies wanna try, I refused as there are too many hidden costs. After the Top town incident...

If want Vietnamese, there r a few fuck-joints can bring back. $40USD (cheaper than Khmer girls) but for ST onie. Same thing Tuk Tuk driver will know where, juz give him $2USD end of the journey (to the joint and bring back ur hotel) Bro Addicted has covered tis part.

Day 1 & 2:

Went Pub Street, please note that there are 2 pub streets. One is called Khmer Pub Street which I will cover later. The one I am refering is the Pub street where most tourists will go. If u do a google search, there r lotsa recommendations on pick-up joints "highly recommended" Such as X-Bar or something. Dun waste ur time there. These places are usually for Ang Mos. And been there 2-3 days to check out. It is as good as dead pub. However, there is this particular pub called "Cheers Bar/Club" at Pub Street. You certainly wun miss it. Yes it is rather happening. U can find lotsa FLs and some are locals going there for clean fun. U r always welcome to talk to them. 1Jug of beer cost u $2USD. Warning, there r alot of ladyboys as well.

Interesting part, we get bored and headed to Khmer Pub Street which is a slight distance away. $1 USD tuk tuk again but throughout our trip we actually rode there for few nights later on.
Along the street, u can see lotsa beer gardens with girls sitting at the entrance.

* Important New Info *
Tis is how it works:
Once u r in, there will be a server attending to ur needs. 1 Jug Beer $7000 Riel = USD$1.75. A mamasan will also approach u to see if u want ladies. Language is a BIG problem. However, we didnt do much there but we tcss with the SYT waitress for few days(lotsa translation app and sign language) and one of my bro KC her till she kissed him upon seeing him back again after 4 days straight. Of course tipped her till she so happy. I think the tip is almost her 1 month salary.

We went to try a few more and finally managed to talk to a local who spoke English well.

Tat was wat he told me: -
Try to pick a partitioned room as the ladies will be more daring inside. The ladies can sit with u for food and beers. Food is not expensive also. U can rabba rabba and going rate is USD$1 for the entire stay there but if u think u r happy, u can give $2. That is enuff! Dun spoilt market. Mamasan u can tip $1, server also $1... thats enuff.

**Out going rate is $40-50 ST depending. As for LT, we didnt ask.
One of my Bro go for ST back at our hotel. Review was rather good.

BTW all rates mentioned are in USD.

Hope my FR is helpful for those interested in local joints. Juz be brave and it is rather safe there. I feel it is safer than in Vietnam. Even the girls can leave their Handbags with u while going to the toilet. Girls are less cunning as compared to other place like Vn.

I think I just stop here for now. I will edit more when I can remember.
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.

Last edited by s@ms@m; 06-04-2016 at 06:02 AM.
Old 06-04-2016, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
seekingsumazns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by s@ms@m View Post
Ok I juz back from Siem Reap below are my FR on tis place:

Wat few Bro said about KTV and massage palours r rather true. Went with 2 of my buddies for adventure trip and at the same time, testing ground for now. Hence I will onie cover the cheonging part. Sorry for the broken English as I dun feel like writing long stories. Iternary not in order.

We stayed in Tapul Street where few budget hotel located.

Massage is pretty decent according to my buddies who went. $4USD 1hour tip $1 for the masseuer but if u r nearer to Pub street, expect to pay more as it is a touristy area.
During my last day, my buddies managed to go to a street full of massage palours that willing to have package of massage + HJ for $20USD. I didnt go for all those coz I dun really like massage. Location, not far from Pub street, as the tuk tuk drivers will know where. Juz tell them u wan massage plus Yum Yum & they will understand. $1 USD from Pub street area. Most massage palour will quote $50 for the package but eventually some will quote u lower which my buddies managed to get. Price too high, juz go another joint.

KTV Platinum & Top Town are always recommended by the Tuk Tuk as they will get a big cut from the place. However, we were brought to tis KTV/A go-go joint call Sok San Entertainment. Girls there so so onie. Bring back rate is $50-60USD ST we didnt pick any as the girls are not to our likings and we left.

So one of the day, we decided to go Top Town after some googling, thinking of experiencing the KTV joints. We had 12bottles of beers in KTV & sing(or rather, listen to songs) 1hrs damaged was quite high as the KTV charge us $10 for each girl excluding tips. Beer was $4.50 per small bottle, Room charge $15. Initially mamasan said tips for girls $5. But when bill came, upsize us to $10 tips meaning we literally have to pay $20 for each girl for that hour. I refused to give $10, sticked to the original $5. Girls gave black face... so we juz walked out the room after paying the agreed price.

Managed to follow some quite good looking and fair SYTs to another New KTV call "Legacy" rather near Platinum. Buddy asked inside, was told ST $50. Tips $3 if juz sit and sing with u... buddies wanna try, I refused as there are too many hidden costs. After the Top town incident...

If want Vietnamese, there r a few fuck-joints can bring back. $40USD (cheaper than Khmer girls) but for ST onie. Same thing Tuk Tuk driver will know where, juz give him $2USD end of the journey (to the joint and bring back ur hotel) Bro Addicted has covered tis part.

Day 1 & 2:

Went Pub Street, please note that there are 2 pub streets. One is called Khmer Pub Street which I will cover later. The one I am refering is the Pub street where most tourists will go. If u do a google search, there r lotsa recommendations on pick-up joints "highly recommended" Such as X-Bar or something. Dun waste ur time there. These places are usually for Ang Mos. And been there 2-3 days to check out. It is as good as dead pub. However, there is this particular pub called "Cheers Bar/Club" at Pub Street. You certainly wun miss it. Yes it is rather happening. U can find lotsa FLs and some are locals going there for clean fun. U r always welcome to talk to them. 1Jug of beer cost u $2USD. Warning, there r alot of ladyboys as well.

Interesting part, we get bored and headed to Khmer Pub Street which is a slight distance away. $1 USD tuk tuk again but throughout our trip we actually rode there for few nights later on.
Along the street, u can see lotsa beer gardens with girls sitting at the entrance.

* Important New Info *
Tis is how it works:
Once u r in, there will be a server attending to ur needs. 1 Jug Beer $7000 Riel = USD$1.75. A mamasan will also approach u to see if u want ladies. Language is a BIG problem. However, we didnt do much there but we tcss with the SYT waitress for few days(lotsa translation app and sign language) and one of my bro KC her till she kissed him upon seeing him back again after 4 days straight. Of course tipped her till she so happy. I think the tip is almost her 1 month salary.

We went to try a few more and finally managed to talk to a local who spoke English well.

Tat was wat he told me: -
Try to pick a partitioned room as the ladies will be more daring inside. The ladies can sit with u for food and beers. Food is not expensive also. U can rabba rabba and going rate is USD$1 for the entire stay there but if u think u r happy, u can give $2. That is enuff! Dun spoilt market. Mamasan u can tip $1, server also $1... thats enuff.

**Out going rate is $40-50 ST depending. As for LT, we didnt ask.
One of my Bro go for ST back at our hotel. Review was rather good.

BTW all rates mentioned are in USD.

Hope my FR is helpful for those interested in local joints. Juz be brave and it is rather safe there. I feel it is safer than in Vietnam. Even the girls can leave their Handbags with u while going to the toilet. Girls are less cunning as compared to other place like Vn.

I think I just stop here for now. I will edit more when I can remember.

Wow! Thanks for this long and detailed FR bro, sounds like you went everywhere!! Going to try out your recommendations and make sure to be safe n avoid scams. Getting in soon so hopefully I'll have some luck!
Old 06-04-2016, 08:25 PM
Samster

Re: Siem Reap (Cambodia) Experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfusion View Post
I'll be nice.. I've been to Cambodia but it was like very long ago. Siem Reap then wasn't quite popular with Singaporean. If you decide to go Angkor Wat, do bring an unwanted passport photo as a pass is needed.

Disco wise, i think might not be much. Pub street is fairly standard. Drinks are cheap, well anywhere apart from Singapore, drinks are cheap. I recall there was a disco called zone one which is about a 15 min ride away from the main area, but it's closed now i believe.

http://www.cambodia-hotels.com/siem-reap/nightlife.htm
http://www.canbypublications.com/sie...-reap-bars.htm

Thanks for being nice and for your advice. Will add my own fr after seeing what's up in the areas that you and another person has mentioned. Safe mongering and travels bro
Old 08-04-2016, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekingsumazns View Post
Wow! Thanks for this long and detailed FR bro, sounds like you went everywhere!! Going to try out your recommendations and make sure to be safe n avoid scams. Getting in soon so hopefully I'll have some luck!
Juz be safe... Recommend u rent a bike there... Not more den $12 per day...parking attendance $1000-2000 Riel is enuff.
Its more convenient. However, tourists r not allow to ride bike to Ang Kor Wat...
Perhaps, unless u haf bought the entrance tix... But not too sure...pls double check.

Dun spoilt market ya? Haf fun! Be safe!
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.
Old 12-04-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster

A short and humble FR from this city:

First as other Bros has said go check out the temples as they are amazing and are the real draw here. Didn't do too much mongering since I spent most of the time wandering through the temples.

Went down to Pub Street on advices of other Bros and it's like a college town Friday night every night. Cheers had reasonable prices on beers and there are some FL's walkign around but careful of the LB'S.you're down to get hit up by guys every few meters asking for a tuk tuik ride or to go somewhere... They don't discriminate in who they ask either. After not having too much at the bars relented to one of the tuk tuk guys who took me 5 minutes away to a bar called Club Pataya. Dozen or so girls around whom you could buy a drink or shoot pool with em. Settled on a girl who seemed like a SYT and chatted her up a little, not good with English. Took her back to the hotel and had an hour, damage was 70 bones. Kinda regret taking her as she was very GFE as she had been at the bar once we go into da bed.

3rd and final night ( was too exhausted for 2nd night after more Temples) was walking around night market when I was grabbed by two SYTs talking about a massage, similar to what another poster experienced. Decided what the hell and went upstairs, had another woman join us and started to get a 6 hand massage for 15 bones. On the flip that's when they offered HJ and free roaming topless for 100 bones. Said no way, too high! They go down to 40 bones per girl and I got them down to 30 bones per two girls. The two got mostly undressed and started the fun. Came after a while and after having some fun with those lbfms. Massaged after cumming and then went on my way.

Overall, not a bad experience but probably could have had better if I were more focused but hey went there for the sightseeing, mongering was just a different diversion than getting drunk at over crowded clubs n bara.
Old 16-06-2016, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hitman88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone in siem reap on this sunday 19th till wednesday 22nd june?
Can meet up to get some fun together
Old 23-07-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sidtip is Cool - loads of Potential

Ill be there in September. May be interested in spending time in a KTV if it cuts the cost by a lot. Would appreciate it if someone could tell me if the girls will dance naked in the ktv rooms for me and what the cost would be
Old 14-09-2016, 05:31 PM
Samster

Hi
Old 14-09-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster

Have to upload pics one at a time on phone. Annoying
Old 14-09-2016, 05:35 PM
Samster

Ktv siem reap
Old 14-09-2016, 05:36 PM
Samster

Siem reap
Old 14-09-2016, 05:37 PM
Samster

Siem reap
Old 14-09-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

Top Town. Platinum. Feelings and Sok San (club Pattaya) are four popular ktvs close to town. Sok San charges $15 an hour for a room. Platinum charges $10 an hour. The other two are $15 an hour. Girls cost $10 each an hour in all of them except platinum. Platinum girls are $3 an hour. Pattaya lets u be alone with the girls. Platinum will not let u make the room attendant leave. Pattaya girls twice poured a third of a bottle of vodka into the ice bucket when they thought I was too drunk to nitice and tried to get me to buy a new one. When I confronted them they said I should have told them that I was going to be a big spending regular and they would not have done this. But it didn't stop them doing it the second night I went back
Old 14-09-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

Platinum doesn't sell bottles of vodka or any other spirits except whiskey and maybe rum. Vodka is about $50 bottle in Pattaya. The beer gardens in the same street as platinum are quite Scungy. And the girls are not stunning. Platinum tries to get unto select from just two girls but tell them to brin them all up and u can pick from 20. Funny with 20 squashed into your room
Old 14-09-2016, 05:51 PM
Samster

The girls are sacked if they take off any clothes but I managed to get them to whip out my cock and play with it as we messed around on the couches. Had the girls touching each other's breasts as kissing. Some pretend to drink and are less fun but u just need to replace these ones with better ones the following night
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1