The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
bodyslam, paganwinter

Old 10-02-2013, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: New Thai Songs Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
Thai love song by namewee

Just saw this earlier....damn funny lah....KNS....die for nothng....5555++++
Old 11-02-2013, 05:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

จริงจังกับฉันไหม : Jeasmine

Many puyings like this song.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Just saw this earlier....damn funny lah....KNS....die for nothng....5555++++
A Thai Love Song' getting hits

Published: 11 Feb 2013 at 13.44
Bangkokpost Online news: Asia

A Thai Love Song" by Malaysian artist Wee Meng Chee, better known as Namewee, has become a regional hit after a video of the song was uploaded to Youtube last week.

The light-hearted music video, uploaded on Feb 7 by Namewee, was filmed in many popular locations of Thailand, such as the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, the Democracy Monument, Khao Sarn Road and Hat Yai.

It is about a Malaysian man falling in love with a Thai woman. The man, played by 29-year-old Namewee himself, tries to win her heart by showing her that he is acquainted to the Thai culture, language and lifestyle.

The song is sung in Chinese, Malay and Thai languages.

The seven-minute video had more than 357,000 page views on the world's most popular video sharing website as of Monday afternoon, with about 7,800 likes and only 50 dislikes.

Most netizens - many of them Thais - commented that they were impressed with the music video even though they found it difficult to understand the words.

One of the top "liked" comments is ,"This is quite better than gangnam style. Thumbs up."

Another netizen said he does not understand what Namewee is singing, but he enjoys the subtitles on the video.

Malaysia is the first to take advantage from the Asean Economic Community (AEC), a poster said.
Old 11-02-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I still prefer namewee song that complain abt Malaysia. Damn funny.
Old 11-02-2013, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 20
antlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone has the video for a thai sad love song about un-requitted love or betrayed love, that i think is very popular in 2007, especially in the thai disco pubs? something like "rak khun ..." sung by a female singer...
Old 12-02-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by antlau View Post
anyone has the video for a thai sad love song about un-requitted love or betrayed love, that i think is very popular in 2007, especially in the thai disco pubs? something like "rak khun ..." sung by a female singer...
Izzit this

But it's 2009 not sure u referring to this.
Old 12-02-2013, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 20
antlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

thanks bro, but not this one... oops, when i said in 2007, that was the year when i cheong thai disco in Golden Mile, and the song was very popular and always sung by the band then...

whenever i heard the song, sure feel very sad wanna cry...
Old 13-02-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

There's this song sung by a male which goes like (translated in angrit): I love you 24 hours...anyone knows what song is this?

Doomas
Old 13-02-2013, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antlau View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
There's this song sung by a male which goes like (translated in angrit): I love you 24 hours...anyone knows what song is this?
Out of 10 Thai songs, 8 are about "love" Difficult to guess which song
Old 13-02-2013, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Never mind. Managed to get the answer from my tirak...and it cost me just one cow

[THAI SONG] Love you 24 hour - Kangsom The Star 8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=0B9hlAWTEt0

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Out of 10 Thai songs, 8 are about "love" Difficult to guess which song
Old 13-02-2013, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 12
flowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of light

Just found out about this thread... Not many happy songs hor? I contribute one

รักทั้งที่รู้ว่ามันต้องเจ็บ...
ถึงรู้ว่ามันเจ็บ...แต่­เราก็ยอมที่จะเจ็บเพราะรัก.. .
Old 23-02-2013, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 16
lucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud of

the chicks inside very hot! enjoy!
Old 24-02-2013, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

I recommend No More Tears to those looking for love songs. Lead singer has quite a nice voice and the band plays decent soft rock music to go with it. These are 2 of my favorites

1st One - แสงสว่างที่ปลายอุโมงค์ / Saeng Sawahng Tee Plai Oo Mohng (The Light at the End of the Tunnel)

2nd One - ความพยายาม / Kwahm Payayahm (Determination)

[URL="http://"http://

Last edited by oreochcolate; 24-02-2013 at 12:13 PM.
Old 07-03-2013, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky_lucky View Post
HOT!! but somehow my KT radar keeps ringing.........
Old 08-03-2013, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
carmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
Thai love song by namewee

Very good n funny song!

Thks bros who have up my pts,will return favor day by day. Cheers!

Do send me a reminder if I have miss on return favor.
To up list

Freeman96-need latest posting
Handsomethe2nd
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1