The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2016, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibueyJiaLat View Post
Thank you for bringing back some memories.

Please post often here if you can. Hv a nice week ahead.
Same to you bro. Still in BKK for biz trip.
Old 06-09-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

I share another one non sex past.
During my primary school days we have those mischievous behaivours and being tagged as naughty students. That time our favourite doing was to "satay" our teacher when he was writing on the white board.
This is doing by putting 1 hand with palm facing up then the other hand on top waving like a fan. As like you really faning satay.
On that very unlucky day, I was playing a game with my classmates. Each of us to take our turns move up to satay our teacher and see who will be discover by him.
Unluckily I was caught by discipline master who was passing by. He shouted at me "What are you doing?!"
And I received public canning then in class.
The jialat part is to choose the cane. This discipline master is like a pevert. He kept all type of canes from thin to thick type. And he has his own skill to whip differently with each cane that creating unforgetful pain on you. I was awarded with 2 strokes. At first I have chosen the very thin one thinking it is the least harmful to my buttocks. But I was wrong. He smacked and pulling back so perfect that create the skin burning pain. And he is also very cunning. He allows me to change to another cane for the 2nd stroke. Being a kid that time I stupidly chosen the thick one. Now he whacked with all his might making sure the cane ended with a loud smack when landed hard on my buttocks. This is a different kind of pain. It feel like you are being whack with a rod! And there goes my another jialat sharing.
Now thinking back this old bastard is really a pevert. He sure enjoying this. But those days we can only accept the fact unlike nowaday kids cannot be touch at all.
Old 06-09-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnThunderbolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good thread.
Old 06-09-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
Giodano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Yes bro, it was based on time and not how many shots then. You have all kind of services there. Foreplay, cosplay, water bed etc depends on the PRC FL. Time also different then. From full 1 hour to later 50/45 mins till 40mins in my last visit and whereby quality of the FL has dropped so badly. I know the okt so well then that they even on 2 occassions doing house call for me of ang moh FL. Those are illegal ones btw. The okt still charge room rental as well as getting some commission from these freelancers.
Thanks for sharing bro.
Old 06-09-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Sorry TS...to hijack and update bro ah rat and Megafan1981
I really hope that she becomes horny after she saw my lanjiao or the video because I really wanted to up this MILF colleague of mine for quite some time liao.

Seriously speaking, one of the evening after that incident while I was working late, I was surprised to find that she was still around, she then walked over to my desk and told me that she kept thinking about the video and even asked me if I mind showing her the “homemade” video again; giving me some crap reason that she didn’t actually watch it clearly as I suddenly snatched the phone away from her.

I rejected her requested her at first as to me it was quite a private thingy but she kept pestering me and in the end I gave in to her.

She quickly brought a chair over and started watching the video.

The greatest satisfaction I got from this whole episode was when I saw her licking her lips when I released my load into my wife’s mouth in the video. Really gave me a hard-on.

But the funny part is that after she is done watching the video, she just put my phone down on the desk and walked away quietly...I don't know why.....
She trying to imprint the video hard into her mind and head right to the toilet to finish herself off... LOL
Old 06-09-2016, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
During my primary school days we have those mischievous behaivours and being tagged as naughty students. That time our favourite doing was to "satay" our teacher when he was writing on the white board.
This is doing by putting 1 hand with palm facing up then the other hand on top waving like a fan. As like you really faning satay.
On that very unlucky day, I was playing a game with my classmates. Each of us to take our turns move up to satay our teacher and see who will be discover by him.
Unluckily I was caught by discipline master who was passing by. He shouted at me "What are you doing?!"
The jialat part is to choose the cane. This discipline master is like a pevert. He kept all type of canes from thin to thick type. And he has his own skill to whip differently with each cane that creating unforgetful pain on you. I was awarded with 2 strokes. At first I have chosen the very thin one thinking it is the least harmful to my buttocks. But I was wrong. He smacked and pulling back so perfect that create the skin burning pain. And he is also very cunning. He allows me to change to another cane for the 2nd stroke. Being a kid that time I stupidly chosen the thick one. Now he whacked with all his might making sure the cane ended with a loud smack when landed hard on my buttocks. This is a different kind of pain. It feel like you are being whack with a rod! And there goes my another jialat sharing.
Now thinking back this old bastard is really a pevert. He sure enjoying this. But those days we can only accept the fact unlike nowaday kids cannot be touch at all.
You damn childish even at primary school.
Even for a primary school kid, you think your actions funny meh?

If I were your teacher, I'll grab you by your throat n squeeze. While you're struggling, ill slap u so hard my handprint will b there. Cb! And then send u to discipline master for caning.
Old 07-09-2016, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for your jialat story although not sexual. Hope you can post more jialat story to share here.

Quote:

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 07-09-2016, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

When you gf or wife goes shopping in shorts so short!!! Sure kena jialat jialat by snipers!!

Click to Enjoy the Vid --> Here
Old 08-09-2016, 03:17 PM
Samster

SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Please share all your jialat stories to share here.

Old 08-09-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
vongvong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting thread.
Old 08-09-2016, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
youngtool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very jialat stories here.
Old 08-09-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
knickers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good thread by TS.
Old 08-09-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
upsidedowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Very nice cheeks!
Old 08-09-2016, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by upsidedowner View Post
Very nice cheeks!
Glad you liked it.

Another nice one --> Here, Enjoy!
Old 09-09-2016, 04:11 PM
Samster

Hope more brothers can post your jialat stories here.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1