The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 8
Icekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to behold
Re: FB True adventures......

camping for updates
Old 12-03-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Happy sunday bonk more!!!!
Old 12-03-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Breitner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Happy sunday bonk more!!!!
Enjoy your bonking bro
Old 12-03-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update!
Old 13-03-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing, more please.
Old 13-03-2017, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
htunes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS hope you'll update soon!
Old 13-03-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
FoonHei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by htunes View Post
TS hope you'll update soon!
Waiting too
Old 13-03-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Please do continue updating TS.
Old 13-03-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Quecumber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for updates too
Old 14-03-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Updating soon. Now otw to fuck her brains out hehehe one of my 3 holes whackamoles hehehe
Old 16-03-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

Woke up and bought mac bfast and we ate in the room talked joked flirted. Was just wearing boxers and they were both only wearing t-shirts. Can see their nips and panties so was getting turned on hehehehe. B noticed my cock pitching a tent on my shorts so she brought C over and they started touching my cock. B was the first to suck while me and C frenched. They changed position and C suck while me and B French. Brouth them both up and we frenched together 3 tongues fighting hahahahahaha. Think both comfortable already so I ask them to play with my birdy together. They were licking it side by side taking turns sucking and licking my balls. They stood me up and C started sucking and B went behind and started giving me an AR!!! Told them change position I laid C on the corner of the bed moth fucked her while C played with my asshole. Damn fucking shiok. Was asking them for some lesbo shit but they were still shy hahahahaha. So I laid down and asked C to ride me while B sat on my face and begged my to eat her ;-) man she has a nice pussy smooth hairless and smells nice. Ate her til she came and C went to the rest room she say wash abit too wet wahahahaha. Now it’s B riding me when C came back I sucked on her tits and told her to sit on my face hehehehehe her pussy also nice and juicy. Changed to missionary after and while I was pumping C B was playing with C tits we each sucked on C nipple. Fucked B sideways while C sucked and licked my nipples (Good thing already came before if not sure cannot tahan). Fucked them both on the edge of the bed holding their legs open so you can clearly see the cock sliding in and out of their pussy (One of may fave positions hehehehe) I was pounding them hard and fast. Bent them both over on the bed and penetrated C first while I finger B. Switched holes after a while and plugged away. When I felt the end cumming I put it inside B asked her to lie down flat and push her ass backwards while I fucked her pumped in deep deeeeeeeeep and unloaded every single drop in her tight pussy (Too bad C not safe hehehehe) I stayed in for abit to catch my breath. When I pulled out me and C watched my cum slowly ooooooze out of B swollen pussy. Rest abit we bathed together. Was fucking tired went to bed and they both gave me a nice relaxing 4 hands massage. Had a few more sessions with them before they left and one time one on one with C while B went shopping. Did not get to cum inside C but got her to CIM and swallow my cum hehehehehehe. That was a fucking shiok but tiring week my lampa was squeezed dry (Guiness helps) told them will meet them if I get a chance to go pinoyland soon. Well that’s the end of my adventures with B&C. Hope all bros enjoyed the story. Til next time.
Old 16-03-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

Dunno why cannot upload at one go so one by one first hahahaha
Old 16-03-2017, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
RoundAbout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the pics
Old 16-03-2017, 09:24 PM