The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2024, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 15
daymaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Edging

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Yesterday went to look for my masseuse as having bad body ache from golf and other CNY activity. I am told that she has move to a new location. The new place only have 1 room and the rest of the places are partitions.

Started with power massage that makes me scream due to the pain and ache. I didn’t really think of having any special because this ML didn’t give me any special at her old place (totally clean). At the end of the massage, suddenly I feel her oiling my ass crack. I just relax and enjoy while she continues to play with my ass crack and then balls. She slowly pulled up my ass and did a sensual hdly. I immediately bite my hands to prevent me from moaning out. Really too song. She continued for 5 mins before she allowed me to turn over. When I turned over, she continue playing with my shaft and balls. Right hand twisting my cock and left hand using her finger nails to torture my balls. She continued for a long long time and told me cannot shoot without her permission. She continue cock teasing my cock until I was arching my body and was going to knocked out. I never encounter this kind of torturing teasing and edging before. She continues until I was about to explode and then stop and play with my balls again and continue to play with my cock until I want to explode again before she stopped and tease my balls again. This continues for more than 10 mins before she came over to my side.

She whispered to me to unclip her bra and 2 nice C cup melons with erected nipples pops out. I sucked hungrily on her right breast and she said also need to suck on her left breast. She slowly continue to play with my cock until I was gg to explode. She then told me no shooting yet and move toward the top of the massage bed where she dangle her pair of melons and asked me to suck them again. I was really at the edge of eruption and feel extremely horny..

Then she stopped again and moved to the other side of the massage bed. She then lift up her T-shirt up all the way and said ok, now suck my tits again. I lightly chewed on her nipples until she was moaning softly. She then guided my hands to her pussy again and asked me to rub her……As I chewed softly on both her nipples and rub her pussy, she intensify on her hi and I fired a huge load with lots of cum. I don’t know why but after firing, my cock was still rocked hard. She playfully bent down to give it a light kiss and said her pussy feels so good.

I told her she was so naughty as she was totally decent the many times I visited her at her old place. She playfully show me a blowjob hand sign with her tongue sticking out…really had a powerful and crazy night! Very lucky to leave thr place alive as I walked out with my legs whobbling. On my way out, I saw 2 other ladies. One is quite pretty while the other has big melons. Both of them giggled when they see me walking out unsteadily. I was a bit tulan until both of them showed me the hj sign…Lol! Really ccb! RTM? Definitely but maybe try other naughty girls
Care to share ctc bro
Old 27-03-2024, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 15
daymaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
Another edging massage lobang. 24 hr joint in town. PRC young MILF. Long sensual massage with lots of teasing and hdly before asking you to turn over. Hj was long and slow, with her left hand alternating between rubbing your balls and stimulating your butthole... just when you are about to shoot, she slowed down and massage your inner thighs.. then repeat. My 2 hands on her boobs non stop. Very satisfying and intense release.. legs weak in the end.🤣. She do not offer other services though. At least never asked me.

Interested buddies can pm me
Hello kind to share CTC please. TIA
Old 27-03-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lalal11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Another edging massage lobang. 24 hr joint in town. PRC young MILF. Long sensual massage with lots of teasing and hdly before asking you to turn over. Hj was long and slow, with her left hand alternating between rubbing your balls and stimulating your butthole... just when you are about to shoot, she slowed down and massage your inner thighs.. then repeat. My 2 hands on her boobs non stop. Very satisfying and intense release.. legs weak in the end.🤣. She do not offer other services though. At least never asked me.

can share ctc thanks
Old 27-03-2024, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Care to share?
Old 27-03-2024, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
confused deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yesterday went to look for my masseuse as having bad body ache from golf and other CNY activity. I am told that she has move to a new location. The new place only have 1 room and the rest of the places are partitions.

Started with power massage that makes me scream due to the pain and ache. I didn’t really think of having any special because this ML didn’t give me any special at her old place (totally clean). At the end of the massage, suddenly I feel her oiling my ass crack. I just relax and enjoy while she continues to play with my ass crack and then balls. She slowly pulled up my ass and did a sensual hdly. I immediately bite my hands to prevent me from moaning out. Really too song. She continued for 5 mins before she allowed me to turn over. When I turned over, she continue playing with my shaft and balls. Right hand twisting my cock and left hand using her finger nails to torture my balls. She continued for a long long time and told me cannot shoot without her permission. She continue cock teasing my cock until I was arching my body and was going to knocked out. I never encounter this kind of torturing teasing and edging before. She continues until I was about to explode and then stop and play with my balls again and continue to play with my cock until I want to explode again before she stopped and tease my balls again. This continues for more than 10 mins before she came over to my side.

She whispered to me to unclip her bra and 2 nice C cup melons with erected nipples pops out. I sucked hungrily on her right breast and she said also need to suck on her left breast. She slowly continue to play with my cock until I was gg to explode. She then told me no shooting yet and move toward the top of the massage bed where she dangle her pair of melons and asked me to suck them again. I was really at the edge of eruption and feel extremely horny..

Then she stopped again and moved to the other side of the massage bed. She then lift up her T-shirt up all the way and said ok, now suck my tits again. I lightly chewed on her nipples until she was moaning softly. She then guided my hands to her pussy again and asked me to rub her……As I chewed softly on both her nipples and rub her pussy, she intensify on her hi and I fired a huge load with lots of cum. I don’t know why but after firing, my cock was still rocked hard. She playfully bent down to give it a light kiss and said her pussy feels so good.

I told her she was so naughty as she was totally decent the many times I visited her at her old place. She playfully show me a blowjob hand sign with her tongue sticking out…really had a powerful and crazy night! Very lucky to leave thr place alive as I walked out with my legs whobbling. On my way out, I saw 2 other ladies. One is quite pretty while the other has big melons. Both of them giggled when they see me walking out unsteadily. I was a bit tulan until both of them showed me the hj sign…Lol! Really ccb! RTM? Definitely but maybe try other naughty girls
Able to share contacts for this? Thank you!
Old 27-03-2024, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Care to share A* contact and damage?
Old 27-03-2024, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 15
xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post
Boonkeng, when i last visited

Please share contact leh. TIA
Old 27-03-2024, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottichap View Post
I got one in central area. Age is late 20s or early 30s. Presentable looks,slim - won't reject type.

Massage : 9/10.
Tease until you release.
Best of all is only $68 per hour. I don't think she expects tips but it is so good that I normally go for 90 mins and give small token tip.

Only drawback is no roaming, pls respect her. Good if you just want a good massage after a hard day's work with release.

She used to work in the North. Interested pm me. I need to be selective to protect her.
Bro, I prefer late 30s, not slim ml.

No release is a torture for me.

Don’t worry bro. I will not get her into trouble
Old 27-03-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 16
kazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Her massage is very good, if you like it hard. But for roaming services, need to add 3R. For one of her colleagues, roaming is complimentary.
For regulars alot of specials are complimentary 🤪
Old 27-03-2024, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxhardrocker View Post
lastest gal to join the edging trend is A*.

I had a truly knee-weakening experience during my massage therapy session with A*. She skillfully explored various sensual techniques, starting with attention to my lower back and eventually moving towards my groin area. She delicately elevated the intensity, with her version 海底捞月 with prostate massage. After quite a while she knew I would be too uncomfortable to continue laying down on my stomach. She signalled for me to turn over.

A* continued her skilled touch on my private and testicles, a combination of twists and tantalizing strokes. The experience was unlike anything I had encountered before; each time I thought I was reaching the end, she squeezed tight and tugged my sack to stop the release.

She playfully leaned forward and with full view of her breasts, She finally said "射吧"。

By time i am done, my legs were weak and needed to catch my breath.

Next round must try her full svc as she mentioned her favorite position that I have not tried before.
Care to share the contact and dmg?
Old 28-03-2024, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2210 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
After working out in the gym, I was feeling sore so I decided to look for a massage.I stumbled upon a massage shop near the mrt.So i went in,asked to see the girls.Out of all, a syt ML caught my attention as she is sweet looking and playful kinda vibe with a pleasant looking face,she quite petit with a D cup in yoga pants and spaghetti top. I went into the room and changed into the shorts given.She knocked the door and started small talk with me.Talked well with her as I clicked quite well with her. She gave a solid hard massage that loosen my back muscles, after that she started to slide her hands around my butt and keep accidentally touch my crotch area. After awhile,she asked me "do you want to experience something special not the usual specials",so I wasn't sure what she meant so I said "yeah sure",so I was still lying down,I heard sound of pulling down her spaghetti top.That moment I knew what it was,she asked me if I was ready for it. I'm like yeah so she begin to put her boobs in between my rod the feeling was great at the same time she looked into my eyes,the feeling was out of the world. I was controlling the urge from cumming.I was enjoying sucking her boobs while she continue to hand job me.In no time I ejaculated at shot at her breast.The last 10 min she gave me a relaxing head massage. So in the end I paid 70 + 1B which I feel very worth.Will RTM more often .Do Dm me for ctc
Pmed to those keeen
Old 28-03-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
TheAssEnjoyer is Cool - loads of Potential

Any edging recommendations around central/town? Want those edge until leg shake kind. Thank you 🙏
Old 28-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAssEnjoyer View Post
Any edging recommendations around central/town? Want those edge until leg shake kind. Thank you 🙏
Am looking for this kind of edging too ..
Old 28-03-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tomkola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wah bro, pls share the contact
Old 28-03-2024, 05:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 9
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: Edging

Up for Coco at Crawford lane.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1