The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2015, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundguy View Post

hope you not talking about me
hehehe...
how can me be toking about you ?...
we only met once...
me meant a guy tat wanted to follow me on me trip...
me agreed...so we travelled together...
then he chut pattern...
gave him the ultimatum...
he relaxed his 'criteria'...
and now keep asking me when can go again...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 28-07-2015, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
gave him the ultimatum...
Care to share the ultimatum? :P
Old 28-07-2015, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post

Care to share the ultimatum? :P
thot me already mentioned in earlier post...
tat me going to dump him and leave him alone...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 28-07-2015, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
prawnaddict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
thot me already mentioned in earlier post...
tat me going to dump him and leave him alone...
Each bro have their own criteria on the girls...so to each their own. However after saying that... i dont expect any bro to follow me everywhere just to accompany me to pick the girl... likewise... if i follow a bro around to pick his girl... if i dont feel like following him anymore i will just tell the bro straight that im heading off elsewhere...

Usually if i pick first then i will just say im going off and if my bro pick first i will just tell him to go off first while i continue hunting alone... free and easy.
Old 29-07-2015, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Not a bad trip, bonk 5 girls 2x each

Last edited by hayhay; 29-07-2015 at 12:33 PM.
Old 29-07-2015, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Not a bad trip, bonk 5 girls 10x each
Haha cb u big canon!!! 5 girls bonk 10x each!!! Is 50 times in total leh... U still can fly come back!!!
Old 29-07-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Haha cb u big canon!!! 5 girls bonk 10x each!!! Is 50 times in total leh... U still can fly come back!!!
2x each lah
Old 29-07-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
2x each lah
Lol.. U edit your post la.. My English so bad until I misunderstood your sentence meh..., which agg bars have gd attitude girl.. Recommend me leh
Old 29-07-2015, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Lol.. U edit your post la.. My English so bad until I misunderstood your sentence meh..., which agg bars have gd attitude girl.. Recommend me leh
yalor..me also wanna tabik hayhay..thought 50x bonking in 5 days..

there is no rules on the girls attitude...most are ok if you treat them right...of course there are bad apples too..for me..i just move on.

Crystal Palace girls seems to have some issues reported...but then again, they have smoking hot girls...still worth a shot! haha...

Note that Lollipop have baklas...
Old 29-07-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

oh..ponytails is worth a visit too...but lately really packed.
Old 29-07-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh..ponytails is worth a visit too...but lately really packed.
theres a high chance you will get disappointed if you wan to have a good morning big breakfast with girls from CP and PT. Likely you will only have a good supper!
Old 29-07-2015, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
theres a high chance you will get disappointed if you wan to have a good morning big breakfast with girls from CP and PT. Likely you will only have a good supper!
I have a bro that usually takes from CP 3000p cuz the looks is good but those girls usually for ST only. So depends what you want. But if the girl likes u sure she wanna stay longer unless u kick her out lol.
Old 29-07-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prawnaddict View Post
I have a bro that usually takes from CP 3000p cuz the looks is good but those girls usually for ST only.
yup thats their culture. even the waitress likely to run and dont be surprised to see her back at CP
Old 29-07-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
very true statement..so the best is to 'interview' the gals...state a time in morning for leaving..if agreed only go ahead. plan is not fool proof...done that for a few newbie frens..they did stay till the agreed time. Then again, i guess if the gal face black black no point keeping in room...
Old 29-07-2015, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
very true statement..so the best is to 'interview' the gals...state a time in morning for leaving..if agreed only go ahead. plan is not fool proof...done that for a few newbie frens..they did stay till the agreed time. Then again, i guess if the gal face black black no point keeping in room...
Yah.......in AC also got hit and miss like everywhere else ... if the girl performance bad i just let her go no tip lor ... what else can you do.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1