The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2004, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The GFE

Quote:
Originally posted by Batam Man
Hoi you missed out 1 new trick which FLs also might use = ask you walk up and down with her...
got this kind 1 meh?
you said you know more 'things' than me in Batam, then you tell the story lor

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 05-03-2004, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The GFE

Quote:
Originally posted by DNAT
got this kind 1 meh?
you said you know more 'things' than me in Batam, then you tell the story lor

Problem is, I must slowly drink and talk to a real person sitting in front of me then can have good stories, and I really dunno how you can do it = talking to a keyboard also can have 5000+ postings, pei fu pei fu
Old 11-03-2004, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
an update from short visit last night! By sassina2

an update from short visit last night!
Have not tried Regina cos everytime I call her line when I going there, no answer so I suppose its her loss so far as far as business from me is concerned.

Now, I finally tried the No 42 at Sedona who the OKT claims was Madurese gal. Does not look up to my normal standards but just for the sake of trying, I took her.

Finally sent her back at 10.30pm after she arrived at 7pm.

Why?

She was pleasant enough but I did not even F her cos she knows nothing about foreplay nor does she know anything about what a man needs to get excited.

So, until now, I still have no idea what it is that Indonesians rave about when they are talking about Madurese women!

SMS my new "target" from one of the pubs to meet me after her work at Steps where Topomore, the best band in Batam has come back to perform. Shits, sat through two sets and still no answer from her. Worst still, cannot connect to her phone somehow!

so, at 2am, as the last set started, I moved on to check out Planet Disco again since I have not been there for a long while and was still hungry for a "putt".

This is where the best "freelance action" there is in Nagoya as far as I know from experience.

To my surprise, the management has "lighted up" the disco so you can now actually see what the women look like inside! In the past, it used to be pitched black therein! For the first time, I would walk around and have a good look at all the women! Hope they keep it this way!

My conclusion is that the freelance available last night at Planet was about the better looking you get on the island there!

Ended up being "picked up" by a pair of freelancers who suggested a 3-some to me cos they did not want to be separated.

It was not a great "putt" but for the hell of having 2 women in my bed for a fun end to the night, it was alright at 150k each!

So, forget the Nognsa Batam View Disco and head down to Planet or Sphinx of Pacific if I were you!

Cheers,

S.
Old 12-03-2004, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 21
RINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of light
seen all the so call freelance pros...let me share some info on the freelance scene in Balai.. Btw those old timer of sammyboy forum maybe remeber RINTF

My group of kakis hang out every Sat at Hotel Holiday next to the jetty but all a bunch of old man liao..except a few in their late 20..

Most of us had our own ways of getting freelancer.. from saloon girls (Sister the one opp hotel holiday) wasn't the gal inside sweet?

KTV ping pong girl<------ a gambling system some sort like toto but got no.1-24 if strike u win 22 times..

KTV singer at the one n only nite club in Balai call Cappucino....guess not many ppl know that place yet..its a KTV joint with live bands n singer ranging from malaysia..and other part of south east asia..

Hotel receptionist....etc

just wana say freelancr is all around.. some need more time b4 can bed them while others straight cash can get to fxxk them.

oh the most easy n available freelance r other ppl kept woman.. either their ah beng seldom came or they find curi ayam more exciting.. most of this freelance r chinese n usually about 100SGD or 500000RP per day..

Those of u who r not "head shaker" n love to drink n interested in woman other than those in Villas u r welcome to joinour groups of old timers just arrange a Sat n meet at Balai..

Cheerz..
Old 12-03-2004, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by RINTF
seen all the so call freelance pros...let me share some info on the freelance scene in Balai.. Btw those old timer of sammyboy forum maybe remeber RINTF

My group of kakis hang out every Sat at Hotel Holiday next to the jetty but all a bunch of old man liao..except a few in their late 20..

Most of us had our own ways of getting freelancer.. from saloon girls (Sister the one opp hotel holiday) wasn't the gal inside sweet?

KTV ping pong girl<------ a gambling system some sort like toto but got no.1-24 if strike u win 22 times..

KTV singer at the one n only nite club in Balai call Cappucino....guess not many ppl know that place yet..its a KTV joint with live bands n singer ranging from malaysia..and other part of south east asia..

just wana say freelancr is all around.. some need more time b4 can bed them while others straight cash can get to fxxk them.

oh the most easy n available freelance r other ppl kept woman.. either their ah beng seldom came or they find curi ayam more exciting.. most of this freelance r chinese n usually about 100SGD or 500000RP per day..

Those of u who r not "head shaker" n love to drink n interested in woman other than those in Villas u r welcome to joinour groups of old timers just arrange a Sat n meet at Balai..

Cheerz..
Hotel receptionist also can arh? You must have the face of Andy Lau.........

Old 12-03-2004, 08:21 AM
Samster

l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by RINTF

Cheerz..
Brudder, me also went every weekend leh.........maybe we've seen each other's face before. By the way, ever tried the hotel receptionist at either Palapa or Rasa Sayang ? Very chio lookin........

Old 12-03-2004, 09:14 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by l3atu
Brudder, me also went every weekend leh.........maybe we've seen each other's face before. By the way, ever tried the hotel receptionist at either Palapa or Rasa Sayang ? Very chio lookin........
knn! you 'kway ong bin' - ppl see u run far far liao loh

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 12-03-2004, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Knn..........so now promote me to 'kway ong bin' ? Previously say I got 'blur fark bin'.............

Old 12-03-2004, 09:43 AM
Samster

Re: an update from short visit last night! By sassina2

Quote:
Originally posted by thaigers

This is where the best "freelance action" there is in Nagoya as far as I know from experience.

To my surprise, the management has "lighted up" the disco so you can now actually see what the women look like inside! In the past, it used to be pitched black therein! For the first time, I would walk around and have a good look at all the women! Hope they keep it this way!

My conclusion is that the freelance available last night at Planet was about the better looking you get on the island there!

Ended up being "picked up" by a pair of freelancers who suggested a 3-some to me cos they did not want to be separated.

It was not a great "putt" but for the hell of having 2 women in my bed for a fun end to the night, it was alright at 150k each!

So, forget the Nognsa Batam View Disco and head down to Planet or Sphinx of Pacific if I were you!

Cheers,

S.
Greetings bro,
Just chip in a bit hor, dun mind ya.

1. Planet is in the vicinity of Jodoh, not Nagoya. (gotta mention this if not wait other bros might go to the wrong place and end up in an argument with cab driver = not so nice)

2. a pair of freelancer
- dun wan to be seperated = interesting
- at Rp150k each = maybe you arrived ard 2am

3. Planet lighted up ???
- the strodes and lights will still dim down at certain intervals to cater those 'special interest' group (not too sure you stayed there for how long but if you in Planet from 11pm Sg - 3am Sg, you will know I am saying)
- a more lighted up place is Pacific with a BIG screen (behind the DJ podium facing the dance floor) still screen will be turned off after 1am Sg

Lai lo lai lo

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 12-03-2004, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Knn..........so now promote me to 'kway ong bin' ? Previously say I got 'blur fark bin'.............
you forgot about your 'chai tao bin' oso .... hahaha

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 12-03-2004, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
you forgot about your 'chai tao bin' oso .... hahaha
Thanks for your 'face' nomination hor.........

Old 12-03-2004, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Hotel receptionist also can arh? You must have the face of Andy Lau.........
Them most impt thing is the recep is day or night shift one
CB:
Old 12-03-2004, 10:16 AM
Samster

meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Me also gian the Palapa day shift receps ...
CB:
Old 12-03-2004, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by meatlover
Me also gian the Palapa day shift receps ...
You should have seen the nite shift malayu staffs.........young and nXXXX looks. Age only 17........slurps !

Old 12-03-2004, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not see liao ppl wanna eat chicken rice meh
CB:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1