The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 14-10-2016, 03:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Chaos to follow

I am just going to sit back and watch the Chaos that may follow.

It looks like the Thai Govt did not smoothly plan what will happen with entertainment industry - different sources about how long it will close, which places can open, and what places can offer. Maybe that's the normal organisation there.

May be lots of Chaos after the Prince, who is not as beloved by Thai's, becomes King, what Gov't position the Prince may award his pet Poodle "Foo-Foo" (who is already an Air Chief Marshall), whether the Military retains its allegiance to the throne, or back to Democracy, whether he will restore democratic processes or retain Military rule, Thai economy and Baht in view of all the changes and Chaos. It is also known that the Prince is not fond of tourists and backpackers, and could restrict entertainment options.... Too many things to speculate. So many questions now, and no answers.

Best not to plan a trip to LOS until all of this resolved. It is just a probable to have a smooth transition, as it will be to have more riots, or even strife and war. Not a good time to be in Thailand now.
Old 14-10-2016, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

The prince who assumed the throne has never been a popular figure. I think most decisions will still be ran by the military. As for his apparent disdain for tourist, I believe the military has a say in how the country has been running since the coup hence they will not do anything too drastic to disturb this cash cow income for majority of Thais.
Old 14-10-2016, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

News:

Chinese nationals at my condos are very upset because nothing on TV except programs about the king and it's all in monochrome!

I'll be heading to Batam Island soon or maybe Angeles City!

Have a nice day!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 14-10-2016, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 19
hoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of light

wa thats sad. lol. was hoping can get updates from u norice. sadly i booked a trip to bkk next wk

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
News:

Chinese nationals at my condos are very upset because nothing on TV except programs about the king and it's all in monochrome!

I'll be heading to Batam Island soon or maybe Angeles City!

Have a nice day!
Old 14-10-2016, 10:03 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

hoobastalib,

If you can, cancel the trip till 30 days from now! If , I hear any changes, let you guys know, ASAP!

Old 14-10-2016, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 19
hoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of light

thanks norice
Old 14-10-2016, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
vin33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hope at least the normal clubs like those along rca or even after hours one will be open. hopefully thermae too lol. will be going there end of oct sighss
Old 14-10-2016, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
yoyoyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

alcohol ban for 30 days? anyone can confirm the source. If truth, I will need to write off the air tickets liow.
Old 14-10-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyoyo View Post
alcohol ban for 30 days? anyone can confirm the source. If truth, I will need to write off the air tickets liow.

News of bombing has added damage to tourism in Thailand, with this mourning, the govt will weight between economic and mourning. It is yet to confirm... so called "experts" who hear from this n that guy are saying 3 days, some say 7 days, some 30 days.

Thailand has more than sex entertainment for tourists. If u are here just for pure entertainment, then u just have to wait for the official announcement or change to another country. Definitely, entertainment will stop for at least 3 or 7 days. Follow by officials around the world will be in BKK to pay their last respect. Without these ppl, the traffic is so chaotic n to add these VIP, BKK traffic will be at a standstill.
Old 14-10-2016, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
traveller97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh that's not good, I will be flying out there next week, hope all is OK and there is no trouble. I hope they leave the process to replace the king till after the 30 days of mourning ends.
Old 14-10-2016, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

There was an annoucement to stop all entertainments. for 30days
Old 14-10-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 10
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bet air tickets to BKK are on fire sale now. Problem is once you arrive, there isn't even Animal Channel on TV to watch lol. If you are lucky enough to have TG on standby, make sure you use black condoms to show respect.
Old 14-10-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
Problem is once you arrive, there isn't even Animal Channel on TV to watch lol.
Ya can't watch anything. This weekend BPL will be my pcc time. Can I get 1 month off my subscription of TRUE cable since nothing to watch? Lucky they are not stupid enough to label internet as entertainment.
Old 14-10-2016, 01:11 PM
Samster

Greetings:

Per Khun Tawachai, Catherine will be open for business today! But, he doesn't know about tomorrow's situation!

Old 14-10-2016, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

That's great! At least got something to do. Other soapy open too?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1