The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
You flip prata better then the Thai guy outside Niman soi 5.

First you said black, now you said red. Despite I'm living in the mountain, I never come across any such good deal. And you said its a monthly thingy.
Come cnx remember to contact me, I pay you 2.2 K for two black, or ballentines. And I don't remember warm up selling Chivas.

His eyes is perfectly fine, 6/6, so do I. Hopes you get your info right before shoot cannon. And this is bkk thread, thus everyone here will think it's bkk instead of cnx, unless you state it clearly, but you only state it after me start to ask where is the club, and you mentioned it's warm up, assuming nobody knows about the pricing there.
A bottle of ballantine costs less than 1k in discovery the last time i visited cm. Absolut vodka definitely less than 1k at monkey.

You can pass me 2,2k next time when i visit cm, i lugi a bit then buy at the liquor shop at abt 2.5k lol, then can bring to warm up.
Old 26-04-2012, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
C0_C0 is one of the Best!C0_C0 is one of the Best!C0_C0 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
There are a few timings u need to avoid, the rest are still fine.

1) 0730-0930 hrs
2) 1130-1400hrs
3) 1630-2000hrs

Ratchada road traffic condition is considered good even during peak hours. Go further down to Asoke junction, that is the nightmare. I once got jammed in the traffic, after ratchada-param 9 junction, it took me 1 hour to cross petchburi road, another hour plus to reach Asoke junction. From that day I will never use that road. I will always use toll way.
thanks for the info , didn't see this and took a cab from udom sok took 1 hour plus to reach sukhumvit soi 24 should have taken bts and alight at pha phong station , somemore still got chio uni student to see , that said terminal 21 seems a good place to pick up uni girls
Old 26-04-2012, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
A bottle of ballantine costs less than 1k in discovery the last time i visited cm. Absolut vodka definitely less than 1k at monkey.

You can pass me 2,2k next time when i visit cm, i lugi a bit then buy at the liquor shop at abt 2.5k lol, then can bring to warm up.
Ballantine I never try before, but I think, despite single malt, Sang Som taste better!! For Absolute, 750 BHT. For black is 1390+/- Red is 900 +/-
Seldom drink these hiso whiskey, I'm more to Sang Som.
IMO, single malt, Macallan is the best! Singapore duty free cost 77.50sgd. Everytime go back to Sg, sure buy, but the Thais here doesn't know how to drink Macallan.
Old 26-04-2012, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ballantine I never try before, but I think, despite single malt, Sang Som taste better!! For Absolute, 750 BHT. For black is 1390+/- Red is 900 +/-
Seldom drink these hiso whiskey, I'm more to Sang Som.
IMO, single malt, Macallan is the best! Singapore duty free cost 77.50sgd. Everytime go back to Sg, sure buy, but the Thais here doesn't know how to drink Macallan.
I brought a bottle of Caol Ila, single malt, which is pretty affordable and good before to Monkey. My thai friendshated it =P, too peaty. I guess they still like their Johnnie walker.
Old 26-04-2012, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 22
fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I brought a bottle of Caol Ila, single malt, which is pretty affordable and good before to Monkey. My thai friendshated it =P, too peaty. I guess they still like their Johnnie walker.
yes the thais love black label... Give me Sang Som anytime man!!!
Old 26-04-2012, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
big john deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
This is what you post earlier unless we all are colour blind.
Oops. Thousand aplogises. My mistake. Typo error. Should be 1 black.
Old 26-04-2012, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

I asked u a simple Q which club is it but instead u "man ka li kee tee" (Indian pointing to sky) change the subject? then u try "flip your words faster than the prate man" by saying my eyesight is fucked and my english teacher died early? Only got one Indian here hor...

Yes I am a mutha fucker who likes to shoot Big Cannon Fairies. If you want to post stories to bluff children then start a fairy tale/fantasy thread. Most of us here dun play "senior-senior" games though we may appear harsh on noobs who thinks we owe them a living but ask the right Qs and we r glad to help out.

This is the internet for all I know u r some poly kid who followed his Sillypore TD girl to Bangkok for a few days suddenly want to act all "senior-senior" juz becoz she showed u a few "local" places?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylurker View Post
Khun IMO, jai yen yen na khrap. How was W??
555+ for reasons u & I know it's best left unsaid. Saw a side of Bro Mike2 I never seen. Can discuss privately when we meet for TTS soon.

Quote:
Quote:
Yes single malt scotch is suppose to b the best but me rough person have double black + coke on the rocks is good enough. Couple of years ago it was JW Red on most club tables but last 3 - 4 years its been Black.

Just status symbol & like how we like cognac in Singapore. Thais may not like cognac coz of its slightly harsher taste with mixers? Whisky is more smoky & blends well with Coke/Pepsi? My opinion but what does a Sangsom drinker know about single malts right? I think hi-so Big Cannon Fairy shld know better if a single malt goes better with his Wagyu burger.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 26-04-2012, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by big john View Post
55555+ I see, typo err. I thought 2.2 for 2 black promo at Warm Up.
Old 26-04-2012, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Btw......1800 THB will get u 2 bottles of 100 pipers or red labels.....cheap or not? Hehehe.......2200 THB will get 2 bottles of black labels......
Quote:
Yup! That is Warm Up in Chiangmai.
Bkk is not so cheap but of cos cheaper than Sin la. 2200 THB for 1 black. But got to pay for ice, water and soda water.
Quote:
It is in chiangmai not in bkk. The club is warm up. and it is not black. It is red. Every month got different promotion. Sometimes balletines, sometimes chivas, sometimes jw. Hope this clarify as someone got eye problem or dun understand english or only understand Thai only and gave such a misleading info. In bkk, normally is around 2k plus for 1 bottle of black.
Quote:
555+ You are a fucking joker lah.... Black? Red? Black? Red? Black?

So where is the club that has 2 bottles of Johnny Walker Black at Bht2,200? Is it in Bangkok? Chiangmai? Soi Holland? Lala Land?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 26-04-2012, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Just status symbol & like how we like cognac in Singapore. Thais may not like cognac coz of its slightly harsher taste with mixers? Whisky is more smoky & blends well with Coke/Pepsi? My opinion but what does a Sangsom drinker know about single malts right?
Talking about Whisky and Cognac..... My house has 3 bottles, first 2 bottles from the left belongs to me and the Red belongs to my ger who took back after a night of party, 3/4 full bottle.

Old 26-04-2012, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
555+ You are a fucking joker lah.... Black? Red? Black? Red? Black?
Dun keep biting his tail, let him go... He just got confused between red or black.

It is just ego that makes one wants to boast about himself. Lies covering a lie.... will become a bigger lie.
Old 26-04-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
robinllp is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by big john

It is in chiangmai not in bkk. The club is warm up. and it is not black. It is red. Every month got different promotion. Sometimes balletines, sometimes chivas, sometimes jw. Hope this clarify as someone got eye problem or dun understand english or only understand Thai only and gave such a misleading info. In bkk, normally is around 2k plus for 1 bottle of black.
U carrot head, normally ppl pay 400-600 Bahts for 1 bottle of "Red" label in "Bangkok", u go so far until "Chiangmai" n pay "฿2,200" for 2 bottles of "Red label"? Very confused! 55555!
Old 26-04-2012, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:

Ya right.

IMHO, different pple will have different experiences. So I don't see any problem with sharing in forum. Forum is for sharing and making new friends. So I don't see why certain pple like to shoot? Have ego problem or being brought up that way? Where is their mannerism? If got lobang then share la. Why need to shoot until like that? Just felt sorry that there are this kind of pple around.
Want to make friends must talk with your heart, forum is a place to share infos or make friends, u sian here sian there no point la.

Anyway, not afraid u tulan, i n alot of bros here take aeroplane fly to Bkk is more then u take bts, mrt or taxis in Bkk, want to sian pls go far far away.

For your info, my record to Bkk already more then 100+ trip for the last 10 years, dun believe i can show u my passport to prove it.... 55555!

Last edited by robinllp; 26-04-2012 at 09:03 PM.
Old 26-04-2012, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike

Oh i see, it's red label not black..true maybe i am getting old liao and need to change glasses liao..huhuhu. Let's keep the sharing spirit alive! eieiei
Now then u say see wrongly, not only changing glasses, u also need to go back school to polish your spelling & hospital to see Dr, Black n Red u drink u also dun know? 555555!

Last edited by robinllp; 26-04-2012 at 09:04 PM.
Old 26-04-2012, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:

Not only typo mistake on 1-2 bottles, the word black label & black label"s" also another mistake.

Admit yourself "big cannon" or "how lian" god will sure forgive u & welcome u back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1