The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2015, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 16
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute
Almost Female - Shemale

Can't really find a thread of such nature. Testing out if there is any interest out there to jointly share and contribute ?

Old 27-12-2015, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
Zac Mistri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZac Mistri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Almost Female - Shemale

I started a thread long time ago for my passion - https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=301674
Old 28-12-2015, 09:38 AM
Samster

pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

Tracks bro Zac for clarifications.....didn't know your thread existed.

Old 29-12-2015, 09:58 AM
Samster

Old 29-12-2015, 03:59 PM
Samster

For those who don't appreciate such beauties, go and fuck yourselves and do not come over here and zap for fun. Idiots...

Old 29-12-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 10
nehnehpok1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternehnehpok1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternehnehpok1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=481100

transsexual delights for yuo
裸乳日夜伴,射精射到爽。
Old 30-12-2015, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 21
Nitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to behold

Old 30-12-2015, 01:17 AM
Samster

Nitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to behold

sharing my finding

cute

Old 30-12-2015, 01:18 AM
Samster

another one

Old 30-12-2015, 01:34 AM
Samster

Well done, bro Nitestarz, very encouraging despite me being zapped.

Your "ladies" are very feminine ....are they Thais ?

Old 30-12-2015, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

thank all bros for your contribution. anyway, do u guys have any precum pics or vids? really addicted to it. LOL
Old 30-12-2015, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 19
tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!

wah lan shemale kkj bigger than mine
Old 30-12-2015, 10:33 AM
Samster

来来, support. That lan chiao Kia (with a power of 4 but no balls to leave Nick behind, fucking coward and loser) who zapped me for starting this thread can go and fuck himself...

Old 31-12-2015, 01:27 AM
Samster

sharing....

orgin of previous post not sure...may be thai...

Old 31-12-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1