The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
unibomber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Nice thread, support.
Old 25-05-2017, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
Few years ago, went to a 2 weeks Europe trip with my two best friends and they are those pretty bloggers and you may even follow their Instagram. I treat them like buddy and they treat me like Sister. Another reason they asked me along was I always take good picture for them to post. Keep the story short, we 3 stay at same room during the whole trip. Few jialat things happen during the trip:

They never wear bra in the hotel room and the material of their clothes was so thin that you can see the poke! They treat me like sis and didn't even care, I always can see their nipples from side or when take bend down to take thing or make up! I can't do anything to them and I just can settle myself during shower and have to do that every day! You say jialat or not!

Another one is they like to drink wine during the trip and we always bought back to room and drink together. Once they get high they like to hug each other and hug me as well. They not wear any bra so I can direct feel the softness and their nipple!!! They also wear thiose short hot pant and sometime I even can see their panties. It really turn me on! Half way of drink I said I want to go take shower and ask them continue. I were settling myself during shower and I heard the door open and one of them rush in and shout she is urgent need to use toilet. I totally stun and immediately turn over back face her. I thought she never saw anything but before she went out the toilet she said you may continue and she can understand this is normal to guy. I was totally speechless at the moment. After shower, they saw me come out and laugh at me and asked "feeling better?". Then they like nothing happen and continue to drink with me.
You say jialat or not!

Last part we went to clubbing during the trip. They got high with alcohol and the music. They pulled me out to dance and they just stick with me to dance. I am a man and I have hardon immediately and I just can't do anything to them because they treat me like sis. Then they suddenly kissing each other (they confirm not les) and one of them turn my head to give me a wet french kiss, then another one shouted she also want then she grab me over and give me also a wet french kiss as well. To them they just feel like was so fun, but to me I have to keep my hard on till went back to hotel room and settle myself again.
You said jialat or not!

The most jialat was the 14 days I have to settle myself at least one time per day.
Friend zoned. Lol
Old 25-05-2017, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen69angel View Post
Friend zoned. Lol
Ya sia fuck man. Srsly jia lat
Old 25-05-2017, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Ziren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, thanx.
Old 25-05-2017, 07:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Vagsaeter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support good thread.
Old 25-05-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -119 / Power: 0
songkilan songkilan

Quote:
You say jialat or not!
The most jialat was the 14 days I have to settle myself at least one time per day.
Sibuey jialat, never go find asistance.. Kumsia for sharing.
Old 25-05-2017, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
Has it occurred to you that they are hinting you to make a move on both of them? What happens in Europe stays in Europe...
They r just treat me as buddy and share with me their love life. Sometime even told me the details of their sex with their lover. I feel great that I have such best friends, but pity my lil bro.
Old 25-05-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by songkilan View Post
Sibuey jialat, never go find asistance.. Kumsia for sharing.
My right hand did the quite well job during the trip. Lmao
Old 25-05-2017, 08:53 AM
Samster (M)

songkilan songkilan

Quote:
I feel great that I have such best friends, but pity my lil bro.
Gd for u. Gd frens r rarer than gd screws.. esp so, these days.
Old 25-05-2017, 09:00 AM
Samster (M)

songkilan songkilan

Quote:
My right hand did the quite well job during the trip. Lmao
Sometimes, for us, it sure does. +1 for sharing.
Old 25-05-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
fucksticks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for sharing but no score.

Quote:
Few years ago, went to a 2 weeks Europe trip with my two best friends and they are those pretty bloggers and you may even follow their Instagram. I treat them like buddy and they treat me like Sister. Another reason they asked me along was I always take good picture for them to post. Keep the story short, we 3 stay at same room during the whole trip. Few jialat things happen during the trip:

They never wear bra in the hotel room and the material of their clothes was so thin that you can see the poke! They treat me like sis and didn't even care, I always can see their nipples from side or when take bend down to take thing or make up! I can't do anything to them and I just can settle myself during shower and have to do that every day! You say jialat or not!

Another one is they like to drink wine during the trip and we always bought back to room and drink together. Once they get high they like to hug each other and hug me as well. They not wear any bra so I can direct feel the softness and their nipple!!! They also wear thiose short hot pant and sometime I even can see their panties. It really turn me on! Half way of drink I said I want to go take shower and ask them continue. I were settling myself during shower and I heard the door open and one of them rush in and shout she is urgent need to use toilet. I totally stun and immediately turn over back face her. I thought she never saw anything but before she went out the toilet she said you may continue and she can understand this is normal to guy. I was totally speechless at the moment. After shower, they saw me come out and laugh at me and asked "feeling better?". Then they like nothing happen and continue to drink with me.
You say jialat or not!

Last part we went to clubbing during the trip. They got high with alcohol and the music. They pulled me out to dance and they just stick with me to dance. I am a man and I have hardon immediately and I just can't do anything to them because they treat me like sis. Then they suddenly kissing each other (they confirm not les) and one of them turn my head to give me a wet french kiss, then another one shouted she also want then she grab me over and give me also a wet french kiss as well. To them they just feel like was so fun, but to me I have to keep my hard on till went back to hotel room and settle myself again.
You said jialat or not!

Old 25-05-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

Quote:
They r just treat me as buddy and share with me their love life. Sometime even told me the details of their sex with their lover. I feel great that I have such best friends, but pity my lil bro.
true lah... i do have a couple of female buddies. though they are fuckable.. i will never wanna compromise our friendship.
Old 25-05-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
shitburger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
true lah... i do have a couple of female buddies. though they are fuckable.. i will never wanna compromise our friendship.
Fully agreed with you.
Old 25-05-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
cuntwaffle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for the cunt stories.
Old 25-05-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster