The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2011, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetah702 View Post
I bet your gal who stayed till noon is not a pattaya local. My gut feel is that gals from other part of thailand are less likely to pull a trick on u.

Now I very scared of Angel face smiling at me innocently. Hehe. If u read my post u know what I mean. Next time If the gal is pattaya local, I will only look look see see den barfine myself....lol
Doesn't matter where they comes from, it matters more where you go look for them. IIRC, Agogo girls on WS earn 18-30k a month, still can add on LD & BF. They aren't that desperate.

Also they are exposed to more people and goes bad faster. If one of their friends is using one trick, the group will likely try given the chance. That's why I try to go to farang managed bars, anything at least you can try complain.

Angels shouldn't be in Pattaya Something that might help is try get the ladies a little drunk. Don't do it in their bar/agogo. Take them elsewhere more quiet, cheaper on drinks and you can try cool your head. At most you'll only lose your BF (and maybe a little tip) if you decide not to LT/ST her later
Old 01-09-2011, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 21
Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
Think WS gone liao, like HCMC district one. More for newbies and normal tourist.

Please don't spoil the grounds outside of WS. Beerbar girls please keep it at 1-1.5K LT + BF (300-500). It's much easier to find a non-starfish/non-runner in BB than in agogo. A bit more tan and maybe speak lesser English, but attitude is much better
From what I see on my last trip, I doubt the market for BB outside of WS will ever be spoilt. well it might be low season but its totally dead outside of WS.
Old 01-09-2011, 04:53 PM
Samster

zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Btw, I was at alcazar and was approached by the waitress. She chit chat with me and after that brought 2 ladies to sit with me. They were already sitting next to me before I realized. How to reject friendily in this case? of course I kana LDs not long later.. Ha.
I'm always having this problem. I try to act not interested or I just checkbin and leave. Last trip, I ever order a coke light in an agogo, can't find anyone I like, and didn't like the waitress company. So I went to the toilet, came back and ask for checkbin.

I only took 1 sip on the drink, but lossing 80-100B is better than losing 80-100B + a LD and leave annoyed.
Old 01-09-2011, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khun_Thai_Jedi View Post
From what I see on my last trip, I doubt the market for BB outside of WS will ever be spoilt. well it might be low season but its totally dead outside of WS.
Learn good takes 3 years, learn bad 3 days If people keep spoiling market, they will be spoilt. There's also the Thai mentality of no business, then I increase price so I can earn what I want
Old 01-09-2011, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

It's not suprising that it will be 3k st 6k long time at the popular walking street gogo in a few years time.more tourist over the world are coming to this once call sleazy pattaya to the new name pattaya,place for everyone.it was even market as a family traveling destination nowadays,that's why u see so many family's holding thier kids hand even some walking thru walking street.

Big change in the new generation Thai girls attitude nowadays.they are extremely intelligent and knows the game well.what bro ah teck lim mention we Singaporean are the new carrot head is true.look at how many thai club are poping up in sg like mushroom & ld drink as waterfall $60 is common,do one dance hang $200 flower.I was in my girls room in patt who thier friends just came back from Singapore commenting on stupid & jai dee sg guy is.

Can't say pattaya is going downhill only can say thier society is blooming.hard to receive good service most want touch & go.everybody from the server,mamasan,door man asking for tipping by mouth with no service render.girls are choosy who they go with & asking big price from the start then all pattern come out later.for the Lao jio can sense and filter out the bad ones but the newbies who got just few days holiday can't & desperate for time end up kana chop.

Nowadays I patronize places who appreciate places who appreciate patronage.not someplace to insist thier ways on my money.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 01-09-2011, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Wow so many discussions on WS..... Good or bad comments on the pubs, the gers or whatever. End of the day, there r still a lot of ppl going there. Business still goes on. WL making money to feed family, bosses earning money to spend.

Most foreigners go to Pattaya once or twice a year, some even once a few years. These foreigners will prefer to go where there is crowd, which means "safer". Most will not venture to those quieter areas. Take an example, tourists coming to BKK will definitely go MBK. There are a lot of others shopping areas which are cheaper but we can't blame them.

Also what is market rates?? Who determine it? Most foreigners will not read forum, esp SBF. So for these, when they think the money is worth spending, they will just pay, even above so called our market rates. We can't blame them for pushing the rates up.

For us who frequent forums, we know the right price to pay so we try to keep to it.

No need to act "hero" and pay the gers more. The gers will not appreciate much but take u as carrot.

For me, I personally have not pay more than "market rates" cause I am another poor dirty old man.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I think you can try to just pay barfine and the rest after the LT or ST session.
I am sure if u ask politely, they shd be able to let u do that...well if they r desperate enough and if they don't think u r newbie.
This is the first time I hear pay upfront for service first, like that you are at their mercy I would avoid these two places for my next visit, thanks for the info
Old 01-09-2011, 07:58 PM
Samster

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in AC don't customer pay upfront?

The thing with paying upfront, there's a risk in Thailand. Prostitution is illegal in Thailand. That's why the practise had always been compensate the bar with BF, and whatever happens behind close door is between 2 persons.

But if you pay upfront to bar, it means the bar is like a brothel. If get caught both the bar and customer will be in trouble.

edit: FYI, whatever arrangements with Pattaya BIB, can be easily overturn if Bangkok BIB arrives.
Old 01-09-2011, 08:11 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Prostitution is illegal in Thailand.
In the prospect of money, it is fully "legal".

"Thailand has gained international notoriety among travelers from many countries as a sex tourism destination."
Old 01-09-2011, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
In the prospect of money, it is fully "legal".

"Thailand has gained international notoriety among travelers from many countries as a sex tourism destination."
Yes it's all about money Just don't get caught between bars rivalry, if you know what I mean
Old 01-09-2011, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yup, I also think Supers are not worth going. Seriously, as I have mentioned before, market in these places spoilt by the Japs. I very much prefer to go Sweet Hearts or Babydolls instead.

Hmm..beer bars. Hv not tried bf a gal from there. Shall give it a try this coming trip.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 01-09-2011, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Hmm..beer bars. Hv not tried bf a gal from there. Shall give it a try this coming trip.
It is time to explore LK. Did once in beer bars. An experience of my life time
Old 02-09-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster

Read from another forum. Share it here with no harm, just a note. Do not be so stupid to leave expensive stuffs openly in the hotel room.

!
Old 02-09-2011, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in AC don't customer pay upfront?

The thing with paying upfront, there's a risk in Thailand. Prostitution is illegal in Thailand. That's why the practise had always been compensate the bar with BF, and whatever happens behind close door is between 2 persons.

But if you pay upfront to bar, it means the bar is like a brothel. If get caught both the bar and customer will be in trouble.

edit: FYI, whatever arrangements with Pattaya BIB, can be easily overturn if Bangkok BIB arrives.
It's the reverse.in ac customer pay the barfine upfront but that's including the fee for the gal altogether & that's for LT.tip her makan or transpot fee in the morning or when she leaves.

In pattaya/bkk gogo u pay the bf 1st then neg the fee with the girl.

In ac the barfine including the girls fee usually 1500 in most bar$$$$$ tier girls which they call the 'spot light' are 3000peso.Highest tier girl which is the most expensive on feilds avenue (now also rename walking street) called the daddys girl at golden night which they do professional dance show price at 4000peso.

In pattaya most gogo barfine are 600-800baht st 1000-2000bht Lt 2000-3000bht.Or if they think u carrot quote u more.

Current 1sgd to Thai baht=24.7
1sgd to php peso =34.9

U do the maths

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 02-09-2011, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
It's the reverse.in ac customer pay the barfine upfront but that's including the fee for the gal altogether & that's for LT.tip her makan or transpot fee in the morning or when she leaves.

In pattaya/bkk gogo u pay the bf 1st then neg the fee with the girl.

In ac the barfine including the girls fee usually 1500 in most bar$$$$$ tier girls which they call the 'spot light' are 3000peso.Highest tier girl which is the most expensive on feilds avenue (now also rename walking street) called the daddys girl at golden night which they do professional dance show price at 4000peso.

In pattaya most gogo barfine are 600-800baht st 1000-2000bht Lt 2000-3000bht.Or if they think u carrot quote u more.

Current 1sgd to Thai baht=24.7
1sgd to php peso =34.9

U do the maths
Ya I heard AC is cheaper but smaller and hotel more expensive. Hope next year I can plan a trip there

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1