The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2007, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
wsa98 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Melbourne Australia

Was at down town in Chinatown. Along one of the back lanes, went up to this Club X. Spent A$10 (A$2 for 40 secs) for peep shows. Quite boring. This slim gal just showed her ass and pussy up close to the glass panel in the cubical. Sometimes, she lay down on the couch to rub her pussy.

More interesting is I chatted with the guy manning the place. He's a indian and told me to go to the ground level where you have the PCs for cybersex, at one end, there are a bunch of newspapers on the table called "Trust". There are lot's of contacts there. Another place he recommends to go is to take the train(Pakenham Line) to Huntingdale. Seems some action there. You go to the gal's place and pay only A$60 per shot. Will try if I have time.

Check it out and feedback, Bros !
Old 16-12-2007, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Doe13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsa98 View Post

1. go to the ground level where you have the PCs for cybersex, at one end, there are a bunch of newspapers on the table called "Trust". There are lot's of contacts there.

2. Another place he recommends to go is to take the train(Pakenham Line) to Huntingdale. Seems some action there. You go to the gal's place and pay only A$60 per shot. Will try if I have time.
1. wah bro, got contacts for independent workers or not ? been looking for one. Anyway, will be goin there to check out the newspaper right away

2. Check out my 2 cents about that place, on my postings a couple of days ago (i think it's wednesday 12th Dec). Let me know if you find any gems there alright bro ?
Old 16-12-2007, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

Went around to 39, Tope...
Was shown a line of 5 KIMCHI...

All CMI in my standard except 1...
No.11 I think,
Name: IVY, 21 from what she said...
Her looks is very ICEQUEEN, but Goodless-like... Very high rating from me.
Service is so-so, pusing my hands away when I advances etc...
but looking at that face while she rode away... cannot tahan! LOL

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 16-12-2007, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaver29125 View Post
No.11 I think,
Agree with you bro, at 39, you can find gems among the CMIs , depending on your luck. Guess you are, that night Thanks for the FR ya...
Old 16-12-2007, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Went around to 39, Tope...
Was shown a line of 5 KIMCHI...

No.11 I think,
I can totally understand the situation...Often these hot looking Koreans got one of those "emotional less" look on their face...Some of us boys just can't resist. Then when come to their services, it's always rated pretty low.

However, we do enjoyed f#@k a hot chick once awhile
Old 16-12-2007, 06:02 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe13 View Post
Agree with you bro, at 39, you can find gems among the CMIs , depending on your luck. Guess you are, that night Thanks for the FR ya...
And also that loser looking young punk. Ha!
Old 16-12-2007, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
hahahaha bro, you got to let it go man hahahah, actually one of the OKT was pretty ok, although i kinda agree with you he got one fu$%^d up face ya ?
Old 16-12-2007, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Hahahaha you got to let it go bro, just think about the girls, although i got to admit, the OKT got some Fuc*#% up face ya ?
Old 16-12-2007, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

hey, we go and gun the kimchis.. not the okt... so, who give a flying fuk about the okt! :P anyway that okt the other day was all right in attitude...

Anyway, thanks to the mystery 1 pointer that did not leave your name...

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 17-12-2007, 05:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kimoey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have been to 39 Tope a couple of times, and most of the time just look look see see, and the OKT has never given me any problems leh.

Have tried a few of the kimchi there, and I agree with the point most bros make that they seem pretty “buay-song” in the line-up, but my experience is that in the room, the girl tends to warm up a bit and become friendlier. Of course, this only happens with girls I’ve chose (the names Gucci and Jenny are those I remember) but others might be different…

My 0.02
Old 17-12-2007, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
hey, we go and gun the kimchis.. not the okt... so, who give a flying fuk about the okt! :P anyway that okt the other day was all right in attitude...

Anyway, thanks to the mystery 1 pointer that did not leave your name...

Maybe it is just me lah. Ha! I always get the young little Korean punk with one of his mate sitting there...Giving me those if ya want it, then quick make a decision kinda look...No time for ya to look see look see first.

With this kinda of attitude, sometimes I wonder, maybe thats why the gals are also emotional less on their faces. The mood already soured by their OKT
Old 18-12-2007, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

hi bros,

just find it strange thqat u guys in Australia not hunting white pussies instead u go for asian chicks?

tot u go there must try their local fare like when they come singapore better eat singapore local fare mah

unless the white chick there poor quality or extremely expensive
Old 18-12-2007, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kimoey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well speaking for myself personally I like ang-mo chicks as well, and there are indeed some gems look-wise in the joints out there, the problem is that service tends to be indifferent at best, this cannot that cannot, and not very friendly at all. Of course I don’t expect to get along with them like long-lost lovers, but the basic levels of service are not there from those I tried.

Had a regular back from Gotham City in my student days, very hot looking Kiwi with great body, attitude and service, and I went to see her whenever my wallet allowed. But she’s gone now

I’ve had ang-mos and Asians here, and think that service-wise, Asians still the best. I’m sure there are good looking ang-mo gals with great service in the joints out there, I’ve yet to find her though…
Old 18-12-2007, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
hi bros,

just find it strange thqat u guys in Australia not hunting white pussies instead u go for asian chicks?

tot u go there must try their local fare like when they come singapore better eat singapore local fare mah

unless the white chick there poor quality or extremely expensive
Personally, for white chicks, I preferred the joints in Sydney or even Gold Coast more than Melb. In term of services, I still reckon that the Asians do it better.

Having said that, once ya click with certain white meat, they can be nasty and I like it! Ha!

There're a few that I keep going to when I was still living in Syd and indeed, not only they looked great (body and face), they gave awesome services too. Only problem, they also tend ti charge a little more.
Old 18-12-2007, 08:52 PM
Samster

me too, prefer the angmoh (in face term) more than the asian actually. BUT, the asian gave better service and NEVER charge extras. Angmoh charge you extra for: body licking, going down on her, and even fingering and KISSING

One more thing, there's only 2 place worth visiting for angmoh chicks here in melbourne: Gotham City and Boardroom, unless matured ladies (a nicer word for: old ) is what get's you goin, then you might want to check out: Pink Palace.

All and all said: my fav gal used to work in gotham, until she "quits" from the profession (i suspect she went to sydney instead). Btw, bro pocketrocket, is it true that sydney's angmohs are better than melb's most of the time ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1