The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
tornado69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfkl77 View Post
A few years back, had an appointment with one of my favourite MLs in one of the MPs at SBR. I was really looking forward to this because her service was tip top, to me at least. Fast forward, had her attend to me in a tight-fitting dress which I requested for, and she started the massage in earnest, before starting the teasing sensual massage.

Foreplay done, I slowly slid my cock inside her while in missionary, and it felt so good, felt so high and was slowly increasing the rhythm before pumping her for a bit. Despite the repairs going on outside, we were still enjoying our time.

However, she had forgotten to lock the door and suddenly, this repairman barged in to take a look at the lights. I was in the midst of still pumping her in missionary, with one leg up straddled on my body when he came in. He saw what we were doing, and quickly apologised for disturbing us. It came as a sudden shock to me, and I lost focus and cum immediately

The ML profusely apologised to me for forgetting to lock the door and whispered into my ear, telling me to come back next time and she will remember to lock the door.
Bro, thanks for sharing and should be fine since you cum finished the deed.
Old 13-08-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
commodity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
A few years back, had an appointment with one of my favourite MLs in one of the MPs at SBR. I was really looking forward to this because her service was tip top, to me at least. Fast forward, had her attend to me in a tight-fitting dress which I requested for, and she started the massage in earnest, before starting the teasing sensual massage.

Foreplay done, I slowly slid my cock inside her while in missionary, and it felt so good, felt so high and was slowly increasing the rhythm before pumping her for a bit. Despite the repairs going on outside, we were still enjoying our time.

However, she had forgotten to lock the door and suddenly, this repairman barged in to take a look at the lights. I was in the midst of still pumping her in missionary, with one leg up straddled on my body when he came in. He saw what we were doing, and quickly apologised for disturbing us. It came as a sudden shock to me, and I lost focus and cum immediately

The ML profusely apologised to me for forgetting to lock the door and whispered into my ear, telling me to come back next time and she will remember to lock the door.
Wow jialat siao. Tks and nice.
Old 13-08-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 7
butor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbutor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Woo sibeh jialat liao. nice share.
Old 13-08-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Oxide8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado69 View Post
My exact sentiments.
Old 13-08-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cfkl77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado69 View Post
Hahahaha, I would have liked to pump long and hard but was tragically cut short. Maybe next time, if someone accidentally barges in again, I'll ask him to stay on and watch the show
Old 15-08-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5427 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

At least all of you are low level Jia lat. mine is on legendary level.

Was on a midnight flight and needed to use the washroom. Walked all the way back and open the door. Remembered clearly the green sign was shown. Opened the door and a grandma was shitting right in front of me. I’ve never been so stunned before. Still need the grandma to close the door before I was snap back into reality and wait for next washroom.

Totally traumatised.
Old 15-08-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post

Was on a midnight flight and needed to use the washroom. Walked all the way back and open the door. Remembered clearly the green sign was shown. Opened the door and a grandma was shitting right in front of me. I’ve never been so stunned before. Still need the grandma to close the door before I was snap back into reality and wait for next washroom.

Totally traumatised.
Wow this is really legendary level bro

Hope you have gotten over it now.
Old 16-08-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 5
grimsby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Totally traumatised.
Really super duper jialat.
Old 16-08-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
ICYMI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Totally traumatised.
Reality is true. Really this ah ma don't know how to read. Jin jialat.
Old 16-08-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
blackthorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks guys for sharing many jialat stories.
Old 16-08-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
crabroker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Totally traumatised.
So really jialat, thanks for sharing bro.
Old 16-08-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 9
Hillsborough89 has much to be proud ofHillsborough89 has much to be proud ofHillsborough89 has much to be proud ofHillsborough89 has much to be proud ofHillsborough89 has much to be proud ofHillsborough89 has much to be proud ofHillsborough89 has much to be proud ofHillsborough89 has much to be proud ofHillsborough89 has much to be proud ofHillsborough89 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Totally traumatised.
Lucky she never scream
Old 16-08-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 6
UOMO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUOMO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hahahaha, I would have liked to pump long and hard but was tragically cut short. Maybe next time, if someone accidentally barges in again, I'll ask him to stay on and watch the show
Hahaha that's a good one
Old 16-08-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5427 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillsborough89 View Post
Lucky she never scream
Yeah. If not idk where to hide throughout the flight. After that she locked the door.
Old 17-08-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Totally traumatised.
My deepest sympathy to you

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1