The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
OrenStripe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Went to JKT 3-6 Aug.
Had gone to Fortune Spa at Grand Wijaya.
Took a petite and shapely girl named Widi (said she was 21 yrs old)
Proceeded with the usual masage, strong for a girl of 1.5-1.55 metrrs tall. She ended the massage with a HJ before asking the GQ.
Took the full course and didnt regret it. Her pussy was tight and the boobs though only a B Cup, was firm and perky.
She rode me cowgirl, reverse cowgirl before asking me to pump her doggy style. Finally tried missionary and only after almost 30 minutes of pumping, managed to get off my load.

HJ - standard
BJ with cap - 7/10
FJ - 9/10
Damage - 500k RP plus 530k for normal massage plus use of facilities at the spa.
Old 08-08-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrenStripe View Post
She ended the massage with a HJ before asking the GQ.
So 2 shots?? or Hj didnt finished then proceed to Fj? just curious
Old 08-08-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
OrenStripe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
So 2 shots?? or Hj didnt finished then proceed to Fj? just curious
HJ inclusive of the normal package. FJ extra. Actually I should have let
Her final sh the HJ and go for FJ after shooting the first shot.......
Old 09-08-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nahb is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi.. i m staying at pullman tharmin.. any suggestion of spa nearby?
Old 09-08-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 13
Upstairs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUpstairs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUpstairs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You can take around 15 minutes taxi ride to Malio, Classic, Illigals, Emporium, etc around that area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahb View Post
Hi.. i m staying at pullman tharmin.. any suggestion of spa nearby?
Old 09-08-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
laguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upstairs View Post
You can take around 15 minutes taxi ride to Malio, Classic, Illigals, Emporium, etc around that area.
During rush hour it can be much longer than that. But at other times of the day 15 minutes may be about right, maybe a tad longer to Classic.
Old 09-08-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nahb is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by laguy View Post
During rush hour it can be much longer than that. But at other times of the day 15 minutes may be about right, maybe a tad longer to Classic.
What's the charges Like?

Have anyone call the girls to the hotel room instead
Old 10-08-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
004kk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
fortune closed?
from thr places u listed, u seem to b south jkt?
Yes bro,

I am in south Jakarta mostly... any idea on the playability and damage on a ktv that is in the Basement of pacific place mall?
Old 10-08-2017, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hyde1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any suggestions around south Jakarta. Staying at Aston Priority Simatupang Hotel. Most of the awesome places are at north or central. Thanks sifus
Old 11-08-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 13
Upstairs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUpstairs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUpstairs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry, not too familiar with south jakarta.
But there's some places around Arteri Pondok Indah, Gandaria, and Wijaya.

Calling FL to your hotel room is very possible if you have connections or know where to look
Old 11-08-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Hokilai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

few days ago I went to Travel at Mangga Besar area , haven't been that place for like ages

it was surprisingly a quite evening, fewer guest but more "choices". the price is stunningly cheap 350.000/ lady and if you want 3some is 450.000 with additional 0.5 hour and 2 shot ..

the gal option is quite good if you patience enough to scan all the area, you will find the hidden gem that suits you.

the room itself is clean, with mirror above the bed. But the service is very "SOP". she clean your body part with listerine before suck/ lick it. no kiss , condom all the time.. so if you look at the bright side it is considered hygiene and safe ....

so if you want some quick release and on tight budget, I highly recommend this place, oh ya for reminder give the tips range from 20k-50k Rp ..don't fuckin spoil the market
Old 11-08-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Tipping Range

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokilai View Post
give the tips range from 20k-50k Rp ..don't fuckin spoil the market
Hahaha thumbs up to you lah!
RP20,000 tip!
Even more giam siap than me hahahaha!

On a serious note I think RP50,000 is the bare minimum as RP20,000 is barely enough for a pack of rokok!
If service is passable or good it's either I give RP50,000 - 100,000 (maximum) or I don't give at all.

Yes please keep the mongering market sustainable.

Up you my 3 humble rep points for your truthful FR.
Old 11-08-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Jakarta Cheong Trip August 2017

The time has come again for another humsup cheong trip to Jakarta next week.
Last trip was in May 2017 so the vengeance will be fierce after a long hiatus.
To be fair June and July did Osaka and ate Sushi pussies.

Have made contact with a sincere bro for kopi session/cheong.
As usual my HQ is at Lokasari Plaza.
Any jokers with personal vendetta to settle can make appointment with me in advance especially that old dog with broken England language.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 12-08-2017 at 10:04 PM.
Old 11-08-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Hokilai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tipping Range

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Hahaha thumbs up to you lah!
RP20,000 tip!
Even more giam siap than me hahahaha!

On a serious note I think RP50,000 is the bare minimum as RP20,000 is barely enough for a pack of rokok!
If service is passable or good it's either I give RP50,000 - 100,000 (maximum) or I don't give at all.

Yes please keep the mongering market sustainable.

Up you my 3 humble rep points for your truthful FR.
hahah 20.000 because you go to this kind of joint.. if I went to KC and take the VN girl sure lah 100.000 tips..

if you really up to the budget and want to experience what it feel to be pampered by stunning, exquisite-model-look-a-like girl... then go to Alexis or 1001 (upper class)
, you won't get disappointed...( yeah maybe you will when you paid the bill in cashier)
but if you just want a quick release, and on the tight budget just go to the places like travel or classic (lower class).
you can try to go to malio, bfashion (mid class) for better environment but in terms of the girl option is basically the same or worst but with higher price.

last week I went to Bfashion on sunday , because on sunday, the girls will come to the pool so you select the girl in the pool...Before I go I was horny, after I saw those ladies... I decided to went back after spa session.

that's just my humble opinion ..feel free to go wherever you desire, as long as you share your experience here ....
Old 11-08-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I do the same at lower end places like Classic/Travel etc... 0/50/100, except the rare times my cock spends most of hour in her mouth and makes me blow 2wice then deserve some more. Never try 20k tip before, because i am scared for my life with the girl if i try that

Quote:
June and July did Osaka and ate Sushi pussies.
Have made contact with a sincere bro for kopi session/cheong.
Sushi is nice treat sometimes, but at the end of the day, nothing is as filling, tasty, and cheap ayam done 3 ways (goreng, bakar, rebus).

I know your Kopi headquarters is Lokassari, but I dun think they have true Indo Kopi there (J.Co, Dunkin Donut, Starbucks etc..) The best thing about Lokassari is that 75% of the girls you see there are Ayams in one place or another, and if you see something you like, so easy to approach, and chat with one to setup a date later in the evening/week etc.. Many times i setup dates from random girls walking around shopping in Lokassari, even pickup Malio Uzbek WGs there on day off as their dorm nearby

Since i know you are Kopi Hitam enthusiast, you should try legendary Es Kopi Tak Kie in Glodok sometime, and some world class Gado2 Direksi nearby for afternoon, pre-exploring energy snack. If it is good enough for Ahok and Jokowi, it should meet your stringent standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokilai View Post
hahah 20.000 because you go to this kind of joint.. if I went to KC and take the VN girl sure lah 100.000 tips..

if you really up to the budget and want to experience what it feel to be pampered by stunning, exquisite-model-look-a-like girl... then go to Alexis or 1001 (upper class)
Bro...if you try to tip VN or import gal only 100k tips, she give you look like you just fucked her sister and ate all her Pho Bo!!!!!! By all means don't overtip, but Alexis (and i think KC also) have tip chit start at 200k up, but you can still tip in cash, or write smaller amount of tip if she dun earn it.

Alexis/1001 are clearly the classiest FJ spa in JKT, but for those that dun mind MILF types, or bit less attractive can find places with better services and lower prices. Of course, none of these places can compete with Macau, or DG dragon services (RIP), which are in scarce supply nowdays.

Last edited by lost99; 11-08-2017 at 01:51 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1