The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
cluelessp is one of the Best!cluelessp is one of the Best!cluelessp is one of the Best!cluelessp is one of the Best!
Looking for 水感118 caps

Wondering if anyone familiar with this particular china brand of cap 水感118, first used it with a ATB FL and liked it so much that i got her to buy a box of it for me. Apparently a lot of the girls use this local contact to buy SIM card and caps.

My current partner and I find it much better than mainstream brands like durex/okamoto. Wondering if anyone has any idea where to buy this or contact of a supplier. Would greatly appreciate anyone who can share any info, can pm me if you have the contact too.
Old 22-04-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking for 水感118 caps

China caps is a risk la. You want to risk breaking and HIV just for the shiokness?
Old 23-04-2020, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

That condom I broke so many times and it came off so easily as it’s wet
Old 23-04-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Have you tried sourcing it online?

I also had it break on me once with FL and another time, it almost slipped off. But since you're using it with your partner, it shouldn't be an issue.
Old 23-04-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
cluelessp is one of the Best!cluelessp is one of the Best!cluelessp is one of the Best!cluelessp is one of the Best!

That's surprising. I have used nearly the entire box with my partner and never once had we had it break or slip off. Works very well for both of us, even she admitted it's the best condom she has ever tried. But yeah, it's with my partner so even if slip off or break it's fine.

Tried sourcing online on taobao but can't find it too.
Old 03-05-2020, 07:54 AM
Samster

NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

This cap is best. Best for stealthing. Easy to remove
Creampie many and pregnant six
Old 04-05-2020, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
This cap is best. Best for stealthing. Easy to remove
Creampie many and pregnant six
Why huh bro? Because the lady feels like raw so no difference even if you don’t wear it?
Old 05-05-2020, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Why huh bro? Because the lady feels like raw so no difference even if you don’t wear it?
Easy to remove and so wet that the girl won’t find out when it’s removed
Old 05-05-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Interesting. How much

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1