The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2011, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 13
cheatingchris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Does screwing some bitches bring you bros Good and Bad luck???

I realised something over the years:

Some FBs/GFs bring us GOOD luck. Being together, or as FB, everything soon soon li li.......

Some FBs/GFs bring us BAD luck. Being together, or as FB, everything buey soon...

Maybe I superstitious or what but want to hear from bros here.

*no offense to sis here coz am sure some guys also bring you good and bad luck...

Some thoughts/experiences/explanation please.
Old 20-11-2011, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does screwing some bitches bring you bros Good and Bad luck???

been only having sex with ladies all tis while, nv tried bitches b4
Old 20-11-2011, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
been only having sex with ladies all tis while, nv tried bitches b4
nb.... u knw wat i mean la...
Old 20-11-2011, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 14
Johnnydeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnnydeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oh no another school holiday thread .
Old 21-11-2011, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

you too superstitious or some shit like that, hoss?

Theres absolutely no reason why screwing (or not screwing) should bring you good or bad luck, luck is an unquantifiable element - and you could just as easily say "i wore my lucky underwear to fuck Raw so i never got aids in 1000 fuckings"

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 21-11-2011, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe it is the FIVE ELEMENTS, that both of you could not click (biu arm). i.e., if you are a 'wood' and you go screw a FB whom is a 'fire', you are being burnt to 'death'.....
Old 21-11-2011, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2886 / Power: 15
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
Theres absolutely no reason why screwing (or not screwing) should bring you good or bad luck, luck is an unquantifiable element - and you could just as easily say "i wore my lucky underwear to fuck Raw so i never got aids in 1000 fuckings"
Luck is not exactly unquantifiable in the world of statistics, if the sample space is large enough. And according to most statistics, HIV has a 0.1% infection rate, which is 1 in a 1000 with an infected partner. In a group of a thousand, 999 will say...boy, am lucky. The sole victim will lament that he had the worst luck of 'em all.

But back to the theme of the thread, luck in a separate event unrelated to screwing a particular girl, has its own discrete probability.
Old 21-11-2011, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

So to determine whether the person is eligible stars suitable and feasible optimum luck bringing to you . TS do you suggest that all potential FBs should be cross checked and blessed by priests and mediums before we even screw each other ?

You just added another whole new dimension of difficulty to finding a FB !

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 21-11-2011, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatingchris View Post

Some FBs/GFs bring us GOOD luck. Being together, or as FB, everything soon soon li li.......

Some FBs/GFs bring us BAD luck. Being together, or as FB, everything buey soon...

*no offense to sis here coz am sure some guys also bring you good and bad luck...

Using economic leverage to bed a gal ie FL GL etc. is bad luck
Making love to your GF or wife is good luck
Old 21-11-2011, 12:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:

I Agreed to this statement, as some people are either lucky or unlucky. If you make love to that person especially raw, you will end up blending and exchanging your "qi" and other person's "qi" together. Hence you have sex with lucky people, you are bring up by their luck, if not it will be the other way round If you are have enough luck level to tahan another person's unluckiness, you can negate away the external bad luck with your own one.

Try 5 times ~10 times having sex with a same lucky person and Try 5 times ~10 times having sex with a same unlucky person. You can feel the difference. No joke and I can attest it too
Old 22-11-2011, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning;65$$$$7
I Agreed to this statement, as some people are either lucky or unlucky. If you make love to that person especially raw, you will end up blending and exchanging your "qi" and other person's "qi" together. Hence you have sex with lucky people, you are bring up by their luck, if not it will be the other way round If you are have enough luck level to tahan another person's unluckiness, you can negate away the external bad luck with your own one.

Try 5 times ~10 times having sex with a same lucky person and Try 5 times ~10 times having sex with a same unlucky person. You can feel the difference. No joke and I can attest it too

Ya tat is what i experience oso! i have a FB who is married and we meet like every 2 mths when her hubby is away. and i feel whenever we together for that week or so, everything buey soon lor.
Old 22-11-2011, 12:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Ya tat is what i experience oso! i have a FB who is married and we meet like every 2 mths when her hubby is away. and i feel whenever we together for that week or so, everything buey soon lor.
Usually those women who had too much abortion are very or extremely unlucky people. Avoid those women who have many abortions, as the spirits of the unborn usually lingers around giving bad luck to the woman.

To counter or to help women with abortions, spirits are to be salvaged by Buddhist ceremony by declaring the name of the unborn baby's mother on the tablet. This is to appease the spirits and help them to channel to a better rebirth.

Usually Tibetan Buddhist Fire Puja is the most effective, following by other ceremony like Earth Store Bodhisattva ceremony etc.
Old 22-11-2011, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 20
cuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud of

Quote:
That is physcological its normal, why becos you are seeing her behind her husband back. and you think its normal? what if you are the one that went overseas do you think the man behind you feels normal?

ever heard of sudden call off meetings or earlier trip back or maybe the latter friends saw you around with and so on.

But if you really feels so call buey soon than i suggest you bring the ba zi of the girl and yours show it to your fengshui master and ask for his advice.
Old 22-11-2011, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Usually those women who had too much abortion are very or extremely unlucky people. Avoid those women who have many abortions, as the spirits of the unborn usually lingers around giving bad luck to the woman.

To counter or to help women with abortions, spirits are to be salvaged by Buddhist ceremony by declaring the name of the unborn baby's mother on the tablet. This is to appease the spirits and help them to channel to a better rebirth.

Usually Tibetan Buddhist Fire Puja is the most effective, following by other ceremony like Earth Store Bodhisattva ceremony etc.
That must be the reason brudder.
Old 22-11-2011, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

PPl may not agree with me...but I think Luck is overstated....There is no such thing as Good luck or bad luck...good shit and bad shit just happen....

SHIT HAPPENS!

If u want...u shld create ur own luck....

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1