The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2012, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
icejunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anything in sibu

Anybody know any action in Urumqi near medan?? Any HJ or FJ
Old 15-10-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster

Shinyrocket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My Fr at A### Pa##### Mp

Name: do not bother to ask but her calling number is No.6
Face: 7/10 not so pretty but ok lah
boobs : c
Body : 8.5/10 curvy slim and nice ass to grab
Skin : smooth

Thanks to all the bros for their FRs,, I can say that this report is only for my recon purpose, just to have the view of what the fuss was it all about of this MP. The moment i entered the parlor, this prc gal coincidentally pass by the entrance and greeted me with her hand sign to follow her to the room located at the end... i guess i do not have the chance to choose my lady of the day, but I proceed. In the massage room she quickly drawn out a paper to show me the packages available: 1 hr massage + hj rm 100, 1hr + hj+roaming rm160, 1hr+....written in Chinese( i do not understand) rm 180, 1hr+fj rm230.00. I countered that i only want the massage but she recommended me to take the Hj at least (no choice) and she smiled naughtily, I said ok then. Her massage was so light (5/10), i often had a glimpse of her body..nice to see. So after 25 minutes or so she slid my underwear to signal the hj. She was applying some lotion and offered her breast for me to suck...ohhh how accommodating..not just that, she guided my hand to caress her pussy. I then changed my mind and told her lets f**k. She ask me to dress and proceed to her room upstairs. I can say that this is my first time having a prc lady brought me to her personal dorm, very accommodating and more privacy offered. When we reached her room, I can see an Avril Lavinge poster on her wall, her bed was cozy and she quickly undress while kissing me while assisting me to undress, but not frenching. Her body smells nice, I'm lucky not like one my bro here who had a disaster with smelly experience..fuhh. When i kissed her nipples she started to moan just like what we saw in Japanese adult film. I proceed with licking her clit ....oppsss no.... it was more of devouring her whole pussy, she moaned more and excrete a lot of pussy juice..i can see that she loved it because she held and grasped my head also pulled me closer to her. After 10 minutes of eating her meat she trembled...what a score! She smiles and gave me a thumb up. She saw my shinyrocket and admired its size. I entered her slowly because of i seemed to get scared of her moaning (Jap Style) might be heard from the room. Her love hole was tight and slick. We f**ked slowly missionary style while kissing. The drama lasted about 20 mins or so because of her tightness. She knows how to graps my rod with her love muscle..the best prc i've ever f***ked with..she ached her body when i stopped and moved her ass up and down.
Finally, paid her..i wish she is much cuter than her body and managed to caress her butt playfully when we exited her room. When I reached the counter, I managed to have a glimpsed to the other ladies, yes It was true with the previous FRs by our bros here: some are cuter and one is the cutest by far, they smiled at me while having a card game with their boss. I wish I culd f**k the counter lady next time because she is beautiful and sexy too hahaha.

Damage : Rm 60 + Rm230fj
WIR: absolutely because there were a lot of cuties in here, a lot of potentials
Tips : You guy might go for the counter first to choose your selection( i do not know whether you can choose or not) but a try is a must
Old 16-10-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

frankfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tq bro shinyrocket for fr..others can add their experiences please
Old 18-10-2012, 11:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
silhouette77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great report Shinyrocket. Will have a try. Am in Sibu now ;-)
Old 18-10-2012, 11:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
silhouette77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great report Shinyrocket. Will have a try as am in Sibu now ;-)
Old 18-10-2012, 10:27 PM
Samster

Report your FR after the fun bro
Old 20-10-2012, 09:37 AM
Samster

orachimaru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im stayingat rh hotel anyone can give okt number
Old 21-10-2012, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyrocket View Post
My Fr at A### Pa##### Mp

Name: do not bother to ask but her calling number is No.6
Face: 7/10 not so pretty but ok lah
boobs : c
Body : 8.5/10 curvy slim and nice ass to grab
Skin : smooth

Thanks to all the bros for their FRs,, I can say that this report is only for my recon purpose, just to have the view of what the fuss was it all about of this MP. The moment i entered the parlor, this prc gal coincidentally pass by the entrance and greeted me with her hand sign to follow her to the room located at the end... i guess i do not have the chance to choose my lady of the day, but I proceed. In the massage room she quickly drawn out a paper to show me the packages available: 1 hr massage + hj rm 100, 1hr + hj+roaming rm160, 1hr+....written in Chinese( i do not understand) rm 180, 1hr+fj rm230.00. I countered that i only want the massage but she recommended me to take the Hj at least (no choice) and she smiled naughtily, I said ok then. Her massage was so light (5/10), i often had a glimpse of her body..nice to see. So after 25 minutes or so she slid my underwear to signal the hj. She was applying some lotion and offered her breast for me to suck...ohhh how accommodating..not just that, she guided my hand to caress her pussy. I then changed my mind and told her lets f**k. She ask me to dress and proceed to her room upstairs. I can say that this is my first time having a prc lady brought me to her personal dorm, very accommodating and more privacy offered. When we reached her room, I can see an Avril Lavinge poster on her wall, her bed was cozy and she quickly undress while kissing me while assisting me to undress, but not frenching. Her body smells nice, I'm lucky not like one my bro here who had a disaster with smelly experience..fuhh. When i kissed her nipples she started to moan just like what we saw in Japanese adult film. I proceed with licking her clit ....oppsss no.... it was more of devouring her whole pussy, she moaned more and excrete a lot of pussy juice..i can see that she loved it because she held and grasped my head also pulled me closer to her. After 10 minutes of eating her meat she trembled...what a score! She smiles and gave me a thumb up. She saw my shinyrocket and admired its size. I entered her slowly because of i seemed to get scared of her moaning (Jap Style) might be heard from the room. Her love hole was tight and slick. We f**ked slowly missionary style while kissing. The drama lasted about 20 mins or so because of her tightness. She knows how to graps my rod with her love muscle..the best prc i've ever f***ked with..she ached her body when i stopped and moved her ass up and down.
Finally, paid her..i wish she is much cuter than her body and managed to caress her butt playfully when we exited her room. When I reached the counter, I managed to have a glimpsed to the other ladies, yes It was true with the previous FRs by our bros here: some are cuter and one is the cutest by far, they smiled at me while having a card game with their boss. I wish I culd f**k the counter lady next time because she is beautiful and sexy too hahaha.

Damage : Rm 60 + Rm230fj
WIR: absolutely because there were a lot of cuties in here, a lot of potentials
Tips : You guy might go for the counter first to choose your selection( i do not know whether you can choose or not) but a try is a must
Compared to JB rate, RM230 for a FJ short time in Sibu is simply too expensive to pay, in my opinion. One can get as cheap as RM180 for young PRC girl at JB or KL but without massage.
Old 30-10-2012, 01:47 AM
Samster

Any new fr in cbu?NEW mp?hurmm...kamon2..
Old 31-10-2012, 07:14 PM
Samster

icejunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any contact for pinoy fj in Sibu? So bored with prc stock, pm me for sharing?
Old 02-11-2012, 09:50 AM
Samster

Looking for Pinoy?

I went to Ur***qi @ Medan Mall arealast week for a massage. Don't know whether fj available but there were 6 gorgeous pinoy ladies in there working. The massage was inevitably good, firm and strong.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:44 AM
Samster

Where at m3dan mall?
Old 04-11-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster

BTUCHEONG2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankfire View Post
Where at m3dan mall?
Not far from sacred heart school..
Old 09-11-2012, 11:41 AM
Samster

I acknowledged from another forum discussed about K#w#n H0t3l stock. Any bros in this forum knew about this? Any contacts?
Old 18-11-2012, 12:42 AM
Samster

DragonHead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankfire View Post
Ok bro...dun forget fr..haaha..open till 12am..only prc if not mistaken..i can't ask much bcos dun undrstand..haaha
Just comeback frm there....still open after 12 lor....
Like bro shinyrocket said...i didnt had time to approach the conter.... Anyway the girl who greet me really look nice. She take me to he massage room n there she show the massage package. But this time massage+fj is 280. At 1st i try to take massage+hj...but she really know what to do so in the end i take the fj package. She ask me if i want to go to the room or just in the massage room.
Quickly chose her room. A little dissapointed when she cbj just for awhile n she nvr let me kiss her #%^*. Anyway overall it just average for me only her look n body r really great.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1