The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwx View Post
This location has been around for many years. There are quite a few MLs there as well.

Hence, it’s an easy place for the AV to hit their quota, with minimal effort
wow so they keep targeting the same few places every time.
Old Yesterday, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those bro who ask on Xiao Yi tattoo, it’s on the front
Old Yesterday, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This location has been around for many years. There are quite a few MLs there as well.

Actually not just easy for AV due to few ML in a single building, it’s also easy prey for stalkers as well. As long u know the password, anyone can go in liao.

Got a ML shared before, got one siao lang kept going there and knock on their door one.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/jia-ning-massage/

tried this youthful ml/fl as was quite bored of my regulars.

really young. talking to her is like talking to a teen. very polite as well.

can try if you just looking for youth. i'm sure you can get a good experience if you can build good chemistry with her.

won't rtm as really can't click.
Same I when to try out a couple of ladies I haven't visited before and she was one of them... however she was a rather typical FL so won't say too about her here. Young but as mentioned quite typically went straight into business skipping the massage so session finished in 30 minutes. Thereafter I went to eastside for a drink, and tomato was available so I visited her for the first time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weiweiweijie View Post
How to contact Xiao Yi, no reply from WhatsApp
I actually also checked if she was available via SMS but no reply. Later found out that her SMSes did not go through but she can received... tian tian who I visited the day before faced the same issue... could be a crack down on these numbers.

C
Old Yesterday, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Came over from other playgrounds to visit this Xiao Wan. Nice sincere girl. Straight talking and hit it off like old friends. As previously shared, FN with good sensual skills. Hardworking too. If you mange to get slots, good for you. This poor young girl is overworked and overwhelmed with messages so give her some time to reply.

Anyway PSA: Coco that hot young cute high gfe sexy kitten is leaving mid to end may. Not coming back to this line already. So grab your chance before the boat leaves. Not trying to create FOMO. U all don’t visit I got more time to spend with her. Just sharing intel because sharing is Caring I dare say in all my years of cheonging to get Coco at this price point it’s probably not going to happen again. So I’ll concentrate all my firepower for my last hurrahs!
The Xiao Wan is another one I added as one I haven't visited before... but unlikely to. Most probably try xiao yi instead (after trying jianing and tomato) last week.

Will leave a slot for Coco as well.

C
Old Yesterday, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24369 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Many of the targeted condo units have been recycled to new MLs/FLs after some time. There are simply inadequate condo units available for rent around. This timing of AV action seems to be an annual affair for the past 3-4 years easily. XTT, the hot infamous FL, was caught at end Apr and deported on May 9. One ML was unceremoniously shamed in court, when caught in very early May during CB period, fined and deported in early June. Was told by an ML who received a white card that someone with a valid hp number called her and when she opened the door she was caught. When there is AV action in a particular area, it can be swept clean. But they always leave a remnant so that this pleasure trade can resume in a small non-threatening way.

Last edited by ejectjoy; Today at 12:16 AM.
Old Today, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

anybody get a response by Nina?
Old Today, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
anybody get a response by Nina?
She's taking a short break. Cited strong winds.
Old Today, 12:19 AM
Samster

EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like her intel was spot-on.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ted-activities
Old Today, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
johnteo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmymother View Post
7P gives a mean tease by default. If you want edging gotta request clearly!
How to request for “edging” in mandarin?
Old Today, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Bao zi is a good rreplacement.bigger racks. BOdy figure wise can match quite good imo
Yes her E-cup boobs are indeed impressive, albeit a little saggy. Blame gravity there.

But like a bro said in his MR, she seems so jaded already. Also, no kisses (not even a peck) and no zhut. Really stark contrast with previous occupant of her unit. Will only consider RTM if regulars unavailable and I need a release badly.
Old Today, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
glyphs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gi Gi's listing is down - does anyone know if she's still around or available?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1