The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2024, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do you guys film during sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabul View Post
Typical low IQ reply. No originality. You tried though
Dun need to burn so much brain cells on some idiot that go round trying to offend people. Get a life. Dun noe what goes on in your life. Just move the hell on.
Old 14-04-2024, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 5
Beamalie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBeamalie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

if the lady is wild enough to video and after that fuck can watch togeher..damn shiok
Old 14-04-2024, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

i recorded once with one of my exes. we didn't use our home rooms coz they suck so we did it at a hotel room.

took a bit of setting up so our faces cannot be clearly seen. the first 15 minutes or so we were rather nervous but after we get our juices flowing we just went into it.

the memory card had enough for about an hour of recording so we did almost everything... 69, doggie, cowboy and missionary. ended with CIP.

we fucked a few more times afterwards but without more memory space we didn't record.
Old 14-04-2024, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro superkk

Up you 21 points

I have my partner consent.

Placed the digital camera at convenient location and took from foreplay till CIP.

Places like MSCP. her place and my place.

Quite a number of times use two cameras. One my own SLR and the other office digital camera.

In my private collection more than 15 years liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post
the memory card had enough for about an hour of recording so we did almost everything... 69, doggie, cowboy and missionary. ended with CIP.
Old 14-04-2024, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 5
AstaWicked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAstaWicked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAstaWicked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAstaWicked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAstaWicked is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i feel that best part is doffy her and take video,the view is good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1